England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*puts on cape*

haha I remember that!

Yes. :das: I got the Pet Shops Boys new CD.

Hahaha, Super Louise to the rescue!!! Like your signature, OMFG it's so funny!!!!!!

Is it cool?? I saw their video Love etc on VH1, i thought it was kinda annoying... just because Mika likes them i'm not going to like them :sneaky2:

.... but maybe their new CD is good, now tell me

EDIT: I forgot! I like them for about 5 years thanks to my mom

Did you bought something else??

Hahaha, Super Louise to the rescue!!! Like your signature, OMFG it's so funny!!!!!!

Is it cool?? I saw their video Love etc on VH1, i thought it was kinda annoying... just because Mika likes them i'm not going to like them :sneaky2:

.... but maybe their new CD is good, now tell me

Did you bought something else??

Imagine if that was real. :roftl:

I think it's quite good, worth my money. But if you don't like the song "Love Etc", I don't think you'd like much else of the CD.

I bought hair dye (I dyed my hair this afternoon). And I got Cadbury creme eggs on sale! :original:

Imagine if that was real. :roftl:

I think it's quite good, worth my money. But if you don't like the song "Love Etc", I don't think you'd like much else of the CD.

I bought hair dye (I dyed my hair this afternoon). And I got Cadbury creme eggs on sale! :original:

You? With all your muscles and stuff :mf_rosetinted: Save me, save me, super Louise!

Uhm... i changed the channel when i heard the first 30 seconds, i think i have to give them a chance!

Ooohh, sounds fun!! I wish i could go to the CD store more often :boxed: The last thing i bought (Actually, my mom did) it was Tonight by Franz Ferdinand!

You? With all your muscles and stuff :mf_rosetinted: Save me, save me, super Louise!

Uhm... i changed the channel when i heard the first 30 seconds, i think i have to give them a chance!

Ooohh, sounds fun!! I wish i could go to the CD store more often :boxed: The last thing i bought (Actually, my mom did) it was Tonight by Franz Ferdinand!

Oh yeah, because my arms are SO muscular. :mf_rosetinted:

You don't have to like them. I do though. Each person likes different stuff.

Yeah, was pretty fun. I remember you wanting and getting it, I was so happy for you because I knew how much you wanted it. :punk:

Oh yeah, because my arms are SO muscular. :mf_rosetinted:

You don't have to like them. I do though. Each person likes different stuff.

Yeah, was pretty fun. I remember you wanting and getting it, I was so happy for you because I knew how much you wanted it. :punk:

Like this? Hahaha, i got obsessed with that gif

boot.gif

I know but i think i might be wrong about their latest CD... i'm not going to buy it right now.... thank goodness for Youtube

Hahahahaha yup and thanks! I remember too :lol3: It was funny. Now i'm repeating the same history with the White Lies CD. I WANT IT SO BAD!