What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

Thinking. Thinking that I have the strange feeling I have forgotten to do something important.

However, my brother gave me his $15 one he had :wub2:

Aww, how nice of him!

Ah well, I love music, I'll find something to spend it on eventually.

Eventually? I'd spend that in one go. :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the duggars on tv :teehee:

Thinking. Thinking that I have the strange feeling I have forgotten to do something important.

Haha I hate that feeling :aah: it makes me crazy! Because then I keep thinking that I should've done something and it doesn't get off my mind :insane:

I just came back from my piano lesson and now I'm hungry and waiting for my mom to come home so we can go to dinner :aah:

I'm waiting for my sister to come home, too. Where you going for dinner? I'm heading to the Keg. (Of which the Kid's Menu is the most appetizing).

I'm waiting for my sister to come home, too. Where you going for dinner? I'm heading to the Keg. (Of which the Kid's Menu is the most appetizing).

We ended up going to Ernie's, a Mexican restaurant. We go there every Friday, but for the last two weeks we went somewhere else because they're food kept being crappy. :naughty:

please excuse the language but ...

bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it would take me years to do a drawing that good! nope CENTURIES!

:lmao: haha lol...thanks....:roftl:.....it's not that hard, but it really gets on your nerves after a while. I almost lost my mind. :aah: