Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night everyone who's going to bed!:huglove:

But don't we need someone to keep watch if there is tour dates coming up???:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Should be some Americans and Canadians about by now. And I don't think we'll get tour dates this weekend :naughty:

i go to bed,and hope you all have lot of cofee or tea to be here all the night,ok?

it's perhaps fridayblog......:wink2:

sweet dreams!

funny-easter.gif

AWWW, That's CLASSIC!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Nice one Fanny!:wink2::thumb_yello:

This is freaking hilarious! I was about to post the very same pic just now :roftl:

Along with the very useful fact that most children (74%) eat the ears of their chocolate bunny first. 13% eat the feet first, and 10% eat the tails first.

Although most easter chocolate bunnies I know of walk upright, so it's rather difficult to eat the (tiny) tail first - if there is such a thing.

Oh God, I really have to go to bed :blink:

Goodnight, sweet dreams everyone! :huglove:

Is there ANYTHING people won't do a survey about???:roftl:

Night Violet and Fanny, sweet dreams to you both:wink2:

Good night everyone who's going to bed!:huglove:

But don't we need someone to keep watch if there is tour dates coming up???:naughty::naughty::naughty:

No worries, I'm still up:wink2::naughty:

I don't believe he gives the tour-dates on twitter!

He'll give out the dates on his blog, I would think, but he said later on, he would give out other dates on Twitter, I suspect any secret dates will be put on there.

He'll give out the dates on his blog, I would think, but he said later on, he would give out other dates on Twitter, I suspect any secret dates will be put on there.

I'm always wondering how those secret gigs work out :blink: I mean how are they considered secret when everybody knows about them?

hmmm, but is twitter so "secret"?? ... ;) - he has a lot of follower there, but propably much fewer people than reading his holding page. I only hope that most of us will get the chance to be part of ONE acoustic-gig, but I'm afraid this wouldn't be possible.....:boxed:

hmmm, but is twitter so "secret"?? ... ;) - he has a lot of follower there, but propably much fewer people than reading his holding page. I only hope that most of us will get the chance to be part of ONE acoustic-gig, but I'm afraid this wouldn't be possible.....:boxed:

The good thing about Twitter is Direct messaging!

He can message anyone who he wants to know about it, without a load of other people knowing:wink2:

There will be regular scheduled dates in the acoustic tour. They won't all be secret gigs.