Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But cheese is delicious. :shocked:

*doesn't like cheese*

Besides, what if he falls asleep soon from exaustion after all the last minute mixing?

What kind of dreams will he have? :roftl:

His colesterol? :shocked:

Also, I keep having the mental image flash past my eyes of him sitting in a chair but you can't see anything besides his head because his body is covered in greated cheese!

SCARY! :yikes::roftl::roftl:

Smoked mozarella sounds really yummy right now.

This afternoon, I was eating what he was. Except with a different type of cheese. :roftl:

It really does. And if I wasn't in bed I would be finding myself some mozzarella :roftl:

Yummmm cheese :licks_lips::naughty:

*doesn't like cheese*

Besides, what if he falls asleep soon from exaustion after all the last minute mixing?

What kind of dreams will he have?

His colesterol? :shocked:

Also, I keep having the mental image flash past my eyes of him sitting in a chair but you can't see anything besides his head because his body is covered in greated cheese!

SCARY! :yikes::roftl::roftl:

To each their own. :naughty:

Cheesy ones. Pun intended. :mf_rosetinted:

Omg...how...intetesting. :roftl:

Don't worry. As long as it doesn't grow legs, it'll be there when you want it. :naughty:

:lmfao: You do bring on a very good point. Although I'd be slightly worried if it did grow legs, and would think it was not cheese at all :doh:

:Update:

"New song Good Gone Girl soundin so GOOD"

"YO GABBA GABBA!!"

"This always seems to happen right at the end of recording.

Eating smoked mozzarella cheese and tortilla chips. Delicious"

"Mad rush finishing off mixes, new parts being written and

recorded down to the wire.

Titles being changed, lyrics being scrapped"

I hope you weren't thinking of anything naughty, in reference to that. :naughty:

No I wasn't.

I was thinking of that really badly made food that some wannabe chef makes in the cartoons that's so bad that it comes to life and tries to eat everybody.

Now that you say that I'm thinking of a cheese wedge with ladies' legs with hig heels and stockings and garters dancing the way no cheese should ever dance! :shocked::roftl:

No I wasn't.

I was thinking of that really badly made food that some wannabe chef makes in the cartoons that's so bad that it comes to life and tries to eat everybody.

Now that you say that I'm thinking of a cheese wedge with ladies' legs with hig heels and stockings and garters dancing the way no cheese should ever dance! :shocked::roftl:

That's all a bit odd. :blink::naughty:

Why thank you *takes off gigantic purple top hat and bows en pointe*

thank you for that scarring mental image. Cheese has been tainted in my mind forever now. :sneaky2:

:bleh:

too bad it wasn't Mika doing the lil strip tease at the beginning of the concert while eating cheese...now that would be a sight. :naughty:

thank you for that scarring mental image. Cheese has been tainted in my mind forever now. :sneaky2:

:bleh:

too bad it wasn't Mika doing the lil strip tease at the beginning of the concert while eating cheese...now that would be a sight. :naughty:

Now you know how I feel :hype:

Hmm. No I rather like Ava. She's good at what she does. What's more, I've already seen all the Mika I'll ever need/want to :roftl:

Now you know how I feel :hype:

Hmm. No I rather like Ava. She's good at what she does. What's more, I've already seen all the Mika I'll ever need/want to :roftl:

I would have loved to see Ava's act,...I love the atmosphere they create and their confidence..plus, sexuality is a part of life and is beautiful in its own way.

Oh really? when did you see that and how do I get my private show? :mf_rosetinted:

i think they're mad at finishing, going to and fro the studio as headless chicken, in time for mika's plane to take off!

:roftl:

I'm so pumped for the album! I can't believe I like all the new songs so far. the man has talent!

perhaps he will get stranded in Duluth. And desperetly need a place to stay.

...I know its a little far fetched but hey..it could happen...:arf2:

I would have loved to see Ava's act,...I love the atmosphere they create and their confidence..plus, sexuality is a part of life and is beautiful in its own way.

Oh really? when did you see that and how do I get my private show? :mf_rosetinted:

I can't wait until I get the nesissary training/surgery to get to be a burlesque performer. It has been an aspiration of mine for some time now.

I love it so much, everything, the confidence, the elegance, the costume, the tease, EVERYTHING!

As for the tix idea, no, I just mean the times Mika has taken his shirt off and been in little shorties and the shoelessness of the Louboutin shoe fitting :no:. I wouldn't really want to see the rest tbh...

Mind you, I tend to sway further away from boys... It's a strange feeling... :wink2: