Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I can't wait until I get the nesissary training/surgery to get to be a burlesque performer. It has been an aspiration of mine for some time now.

I love it so much, everything, the confidence, the elegance, the costume, the tease, EVERYTHING!

As for the tix idea, no, I just mean the times Mika has taken his shirt off and been in little shorties and the shoelessness of the Louboutin shoe fitting :no:. I wouldn't really want to see the rest tbh...

Mind you, I tend to sway further away from boys... It's a strange feeling... :wink2:

Omg that would be such a fun occupation! amazing!!

I sway both ways...although I prefer those of the male gender. I just figure, if I find love with a girl, I do, if I find love with a guy, then I do..really..love is love to me.

darn I was hoping you had a secret video or something. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they're mad at finishing, going to and fro the studio as headless chicken, in time for mika's plane to take off!

:roftl:

I'm remembering that Greg said weeks ago that he was booked till 17 April.

but we DO get a single, and artwork in summer (my winter.) THAT will brighten up wintertime.. and keep me more than happy until the new CD. yay yay yay :boing:

Yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Soaring Simpson

Omg that would be such a fun occupation! amazing!!

I sway both ways...although I prefer those of the male gender. I just figure, if I find love with a girl, I do, if I find love with a guy, then I do..really..love is love to me.

darn I was hoping you had a secret video or something. :naughty:

I know it would!

It combines my love of all performance types.

That's why I'd like also to be a singer. See, I could combine my passion for writing (songs and scripts, scripts for music videos), singing, performing on a stage, designing outfits that you could never wear outside of the theater, art for the cd/dvd covers, wearing outlandish costumes, traveling, meeting new people who share my passion, music (of COURSE) and also I could throw my burlesque and pin up thing into the mix as well!

I swing both ways as well and have no preference. I believe, as I say in my signature "the heart is genderless" so why confine myself to what is given "he" and "she"?

But I feel nought for nobody currently. So I'm pretty well asexual ATM ;roftl:

Pfft, I bet you were :das:

but we DO get a single, and artwork in summer (my winter.) THAT will brighten up wintertime.. and keep me more than happy until the new CD. yay yay yay :boing:

This is good!

Ugh, youre not one of them winter haters are you Charlotte?

If so, you ca go stand in the "Mummy, I'm cold, make the sun shine again" corner with Mark Dye! :biggrin:

Yo gabba gabba? Dear god, another kids show:lmfao:

I love Good Gone Girl, but I prefer Toy boy :biggrin2:

Yeah, GGG is good but I love Toy Boy and Blame it on the girls.. Blame it on the boys? What one is it again?

Either way, they're both good!

Not so keen on blue eyes but I think that it will grow on me :wink2:

Yeah, GGG is good but I love Toy Boy and Blame it on the girls.. Blame it on the boys? What one is it again?

Either way, they're both good!

Not so keen on blue eyes but I think that it will grow on me :wink2:

Yeah:bleh: I think Blame it on the girls/boys is missing something, dunno what it is...:roftl: But it's really good!

I think Blue Eyes is good, but yeah don't like it as much as the other ones.

Yeah:bleh: I think Blame it on the girls/boys is missing something, dunno what it is...:roftl: But it's really good!

I think Blue Eyes is good, but yeah don't like it as much as the other ones.

Indeeed it is missing something cause I am not into the song so much but I hope the Cd version will sound much better !

Yo gabba gabba? Dear god, another kids show:lmfao:

I love Good Gone Girl, but I prefer Toy boy :biggrin2:

i prefer toy boy too:thumb_yello: but as a summer song "blame it on the girls would be purrrfect:D

Indeeed it is missing something cause I am not into the song so much but I hope the Cd version will sound much better !

let's just name it,it's screaming for more lyrics imo:naughty:

btw, by "goodnight LA" does he means he's off to bed or he's taking off to London:blink:

Mika did say that there'd be artwork (book?) and accoustic tour before the album came out.

And almost everyone puts the first single out before the album is released- I think it's jsut an assumption.

Thanks.

An assumption, but a pleasant one. One we can cling to.....:wink2:

Yeah:biggrin2:

i prefer toy boy too:thumb_yello but as a summer song "blame it on the girls would be purrrfect:D

let's just name it,it's screaming for more lyrics imo:naughty

btw, by "goodnight LA" does he means he's off to bed or he's taking off to London:blink

Yeah Toy Boy is just amazing... I already managed to figure out the intro on the piano:roftl:

Indeed:wub2:God, can't wait to get some gigs... And grab onto them:naughty: Doubt that he'll come here but I can always dream:naughty:

I think the same!

I dunno, didn't get it:naughty: