Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When did he say that?

In the vlog the only thing I can hear is:

"London to Los Angeles at the drop of a hat, that’s decadent!":teehee:

And he says it with a voice that is expressing a mix of admiration and fascination!

It’s lovely.:wub2:

And as I said before, he if anybody would know what it takes to fly in from London!:wink2:

And so is being the only man to have his shoes made to measure by CL... no wonder Mica and Sara get on so well together :wink2: !

Marie-Thérèse

Love the blog! Does anybody know who the girl that was crying is? At least it looks like she's crying.

And I hate that Yasmine and I have the same haircut but it looks sooo much better on her:sneaky2::wub2:

I think my favourite part of the video is when Mika says, "It's now 10 past 5 but we're not giving away tickets until 6. So, I just...I don't know if anyone's there yet." :aah::lol3:

Edited by iadoremika

I know..he's such a goofball...of course we were there. :roftl:

Yeah. :naughty: The fact that he knew people were travelling to see the show was one thing. But to not know people would be lining up an hour ahead of time...well, I hope he was being sarcastic. :mf_rosetinted:

Looks like there was YT activity 54 mins ago!

Maybe this other vlog might appear later, but I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to see it. Have to home soon.:crybaby:

I think my favourite part of the video is when Mika says, "It's now 10 past 5 but we're not giving away tickets until 6. So, I just...I don't know if anyone's there yet." :aah::lol3:

:roftl:

and how about the rope around Greg's chest? :naughty: I guess he wanted to escape from M's craziness! :lol3:

And so is being the only man to have his shoes made to measure by CL... no wonder Mica and Sara get on so well together :wink2: !

Marie-Thérèse

His name is MIKA!:wink2:

With a k!:naughty:

Love the blog! Does anybody know who the girl that was crying is? At least it looks like she's crying.

That was one of the Mexican girls (a group of them had travelled from Mexico!).

Yeah. :naughty: The fact that he knew people were travelling to see the show was one thing. But to not know people would be lining up an hour ahead of time...well, I hope he was being sarcastic. :mf_rosetinted:

I genuinely, honestly think that he was worried that people wouldn't turn up for the gig, that he'd have an empty room or something like that. He's so silly that way :roftl:. He just can't see the reality of it.

I genuinely, honestly think that he was worried that people wouldn't turn up for the gig, that he'd have an empty room or something like that. He's so silly that way :roftl:. He just can't see the reality of it.

Totally agree!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

How someone so gorgeous and talented, etc, etc, etc, has this huge lack of

confidence???:blink:

:biggrin2:

Totally agree!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

How someone so gorgeous and talented, etc, etc, etc, has this huge lack of

confidence???:blink:

I could slap him at the next gig if you think it could be useful. :mf_rosetinted:

Also for trying to kill Greg by suffocation using that rope in the vlog. :mf_rosetinted:

I could slap him at the next gig if you think it could be useful. :mf_rosetinted:

Also for trying to kill Greg by suffocation using that rope in the vlog. :mf_rosetinted:

Forget slapping!

:sneaky2:

Spank him for nor coming to Portugal!

I had this seafood rice dish for him to have for lunch here at home this weekend!:teehee:

And also for trying to end up with GW just to keep Ella to himself!:shocked:

I'm in the new video! YAYYYYYYY.

haha

I look like a complete idiot but I'm the one talking about glitter wristbands sounding very uneducated and then freaking out like a small child meeting Miley Cyrus when he appeared at the ice cream truck. I also got to say goodbye in the clip. I'm so excited, my face is the screencap for the video. haha. I know I recognized someone else from the MFC in the video but I'm not sure what her name was :/ Anyhow, it was so exciting just then to relive those two days.

I like all the screaming when the girls realise who the ice-cream man is. :wub2:

haha, that would be me... We ordered out ice creams and Andy was in on it so he had me talk about the wristbands then when I looked back up there was mika!

I'm in the new video! YAYYYYYYY.

haha

I look like a complete idiot but I'm the one talking about glitter wristbands sounding very uneducated and then freaking out like a small child meeting Miley Cyrus when he appeared at the ice cream truck. I also got to say goodbye in the clip. I'm so excited, my face is the screencap for the video. haha. I know I recognized someone else from the MFC in the video but I'm not sure what her name was :/ Anyhow, it was so exciting just then to relive those two days.

Oh it's so nice to see you here :welcomeani:

You don't look like an idiot. It's a great moment. :yay:

I had the curtain come down on my head at the end. I guess that's my only claim to fame. :teehee:

Andy did a good job of editing out most of the MFCers :pinkbow:

Well he did such a fab job of not filming us in the first place there wasn't much editing required. :thumb_yello: