Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you really horripilate me, your alias will give me a hint how to deal with it :devil: .

And if I get your goat, you can put to test the motto written under above mentioned alias :naughty: . Still, beware, given my s o I might enjoy it...

Cheers,

Id3

Come to think of it, let's do it on the Thursday, on Friday my baby godson will be there, let's give him one shock at a time :shocked: ...

BTW, did you notice the very young boy sleeping peacefully on his father's shoulder while the stripper did her job ? So cute :wub2: !

Cheers,

Id3

i don't see the new one yet

Go to youtube and run a search for Mika and that is the one that appears. Christine thinks it is defaulting to the screencap of the latest vid, which it could be, but the vid is private still, so anyway, posted it for yr enjoyment.:blush-anim-cl:

Come to think of it, let's do it on the Thursday, on Friday my baby godson will be there, let's give him one shock at a time :shocked: ...

BTW, did you notice the very young boy sleeping peacefully on his father's shoulder while the stripper did her job ? So cute :wub2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Yeah we should be in Paris good and early we are getting the stupid o'clock train. :sneaky2:

There's a lot of editing in that video. I'm not sure that shot was actually from the striptease. I mean Andy can only operate one camera at a time. :naughty:

Go to youtube and run a search for Mika and that is the one that appears. Christine thinks it is defaulting to the screencap of the latest vid, which it could be, but the vid is private still, so anyway, posted it for yr enjoyment.:blush-anim-cl:

oh yeah! i see it now. thanks!

what is he doing? recording? or radio station?

oh yeah! i see it now. thanks!

what is he doing? recording? or radio station?

Radio interview at the local station to tell them about the gig being done acoustically, money being refunded, etc...

Yeah we should be in Paris good and early we are getting the stupid o'clock train. :sneaky2:

Yeah, I still can't believe that we're leaving at 5.25 am :shocked:. What a shock to the system.

So, ID3, you'll get a nicely manageable Bab that day :roftl:

You're such a typical Scorpio, so negative ! I wasn't correcting the typo, I was praising it :huglove: ...

Cheers,

Id3

I ain't no typical Scorpio, I IZ EVEN WORSE THAN THAT!:aah::biggrin2:

*And why o why did i put my bday date on info*:sneaky2:

Awww, G!:wub2:

Tnx!

But I wanted it to be there, and now they're changing it!:aah::sneaky2:

I ain't no typical Scorpio, I IZ EVEN WORSE THAN THAT!:aah::biggrin2:

*And why o why did i put my bday date on info*:sneaky2:

Awww, G!:wub2:

Tnx!

But I wanted it to be there, and now they're changing it!:aah::sneaky2:

you're good with photoshop.... put the pic back on and save it as the background on your screen :biggrin2:

Exactly- There's nothing noble about it. In order to manage the "fighting", because the bull would be way too strong for the torero otherwise, they initiate the whole thing by poking the bull with some huge sword type things using the guys on the horse.

Once the bull has been conveniently "debilitated" that way, and is bleeding away, running around all scared and in pain, the bullfighter comes in and starts stabbing him with even more sword things, and so the "party" continues until they decide that it's time to give him the final stab.

I went to see it once, because I wanted to know what I was talking about in order to comment, and I could not even sit through the whole thing. I felt the urge to go down and stab the bullfighter and kill him with my own hands. Such is the rage that it caused in me, the defenceless animal being tortured in such a horrific way, just for the benefit of a bunch of uneducated, insensitive dimwits who claim that there is some form of "art" in it.

Long story, I know, but basically just to illustrate that I know exactly how you felt that day, and that I am with you. I feel happy when a bullfighter is caught by a bull. It may sound cruel, but it's just karma hitting them back, and it doesn't happen often enough to avenge all the bulls that suffer in that way in any case.

The man is there voluntarily because they have something to gain from it(they get paid tons so they become rich and famous) but the bull is there by force. It's unfair and wrong. So I say: get that bullfighter and teach him a lesson, and I am not ashamed to say that I wish it would happen more often.

This is really horrifying:shocked: my experience when it comes to bullfighting have so far only been in the cute Disney movie about the Ferdinand the bull!

No I’m kidding but it’s a good thing that you bring it up, I think most people haven’t been giving it much thought, but of course I know it has been discussed in Spain.

Another reason to not like the opening act other than the obvious, the stripping lady!:wink2:

you're good with photoshop.... put the pic back on and save it as the background on your screen :biggrin2:

I'm already depressed for not going to any June gig, and NOW HE TAKES AWAY DA CHICKEN AVVIE????:shocked::aah::sneaky2: ARRRGHHHHHHH!

I agree, but I'd quite like to see it- did someone say there was video of it somewhere? (longer than in the disappearing vlog)

I looked for it and found it among Daisuke's videos to download (from 1st page of LA show's 3d):

The beginning (a few seconds) :http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vweyg4gzo1d

and the end (one minute) :http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kunobhy1wc0

I can't remember now, whether I also saw other bits and where, but at least you can figure it out

Oh, my god! First I find out that Id3 is a guy, and now it turns out he's abducted sweet 93 year old Marie Andrée Rougemont!:shocked:

Somebody, please, do something!

:roftl::roftl:

Calm down, you're on MFC, what did you expect? :mf_rosetinted:

What on earth is going on in here?:blink:

Normal crazy convos :biggrin2: