Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where oh where is Mika?! I was convinced he'd come to visit me in Dublin but alas no :(

Sleeping oh sleeping in his bed...

Maybe oh maybe it's still early for a pop tart to get up...:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, its better to leave the path clear in case the tweety wants to twit today :biggrin2:

Indeed ! His sisters are likely to crack and slip a waffle thin cell phone under his door.

Just let's make it a PM, then you'll be the guy with the information and information is power, as any executive working or having worked in a company knows.

Marie-Thérèse

This thread is nearly impossible to read with all the accusations and attacks etc etc :boxed:

Threads can be random but this is getting stupid :no:

I was trying to solve that with MAR for once so tto see if all this circus stops and we can move on...:blink:

Maybe if people have a little bit more info and the mystery is solved out they start being more understanding and considerate to one another...:wink2:

I was trying to solve that with MAR for once so tto see if all this circus stops and we can move on...:blink:

Maybe if people have a little bit more info and the mystery is solved out they start being more understanding and considerate to one another...:wink2:

I read and respect to you .. you done the right thing :thumb_yello:

I dont mind random but the same crap day in day out with the same people is tiring and makes it nearly impossible to read the therad in any sort of light

um.. i don't understand the conversation going on in here.. sorry if i'm not making any sense but .. :boxed:

any new twets/blog/vlogs in the last 24 hours? I don't understand what the conversation is about and i don't have time to catch up on pages or spend hours chatting on here like other people.. so can someone give me a quick summary, please?

um.. i don't understand the conversation going on in here.. sorry if i'm not making any sense but .. :boxed:

any new twets/blog/vlogs in the last 24 hours? I don't understand what the conversation is about and i don't have time to catch up on pages or spend hours chatting on here like other people.. so can someone give me a quick summary, please?

There's been no tweets anyway but that's all I know I'm afraid:wink2:

I dont mind random but the same crap day in day out with the same people is tiring and makes it nearly impossible to read the therad in any sort of light

Exactly my thoughts this gotta be solved for once, the troll thing can be stopped if we know just a little bit more and try to understand why some need to post the things they post...

I for instance, post 99% nonsense you all have to put up with but that's cause i'm always high on vitamin B!:mf_rosetinted:

People knowing that excuse me for all my Mika captions and Mika glued head to peacock bodies, etc...:biggrin2:

There's been no tweets anyway but that's all I know I'm afraid:wink2:

Nothing's new except I turned Mika into Kermit in my siggie so now there's a Kermika on it!:biggrin2:

Anf if you read the 2 previous pages you could see my photo report on Mika's last 3 days whereabouts:

Japan, where he married a gueisha...

Canada, where he jumped off Niagara falls...

And finally India where he learned how to enchant bananas with a flute...:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

Anf if you read the 2 previous pages you could see my photo report on Mika's last 3 days whereabouts:

Japan, where he married a gueisha...

Canada, where he jumped off Niagara falls...

And finally India where he learned how to enchant bananas with a flute...:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

..or simply too long and exhausting night out on Saturday

:glasses2:

Again, Blue Sky knows -and knows where to go to in order to make sure that what Id3 told her is gospel truth. Why don't MFCers do it ? Because dark fantasies are more fun than the boring truth ? Or because they would miss the bullying ? Sad.

Do you think we should start a thread where people can post about my family ? Then fools would free other threads ? But then it would look like a kind of fanclub within the fanclub and Mica, who is very competitive, might resent it... you are a wise man... what do you think ?

Marie-Thérèse

Exactly my thoughts this gotta be solved for once, the troll thing can be stopped if we know just a little bit more and try to understand why some need to post the things they post...

I for instance, post 99% nonsense you all have to put up with but that's cause i'm always high on vitamin B!:mf_rosetinted:

People knowing that excuse me for all my Mika captions and Mika glued head to peacock bodies, etc...:biggrin2:

The troll thing can be stopped if people grow up. But really it can go on, we don't mind, they'll always get the same answer.

Marie-Thérèse

Again, Blue Sky knows -and knows where to go to in order to make sure that what Id3 told her is gospel truth. Why don't MFCers do it ? Because dark fantasies are more fun than the boring truth ? Or because they would miss the bullying ? Sad.

Do you think we should start a thread where people can post about my family ? Then fools would free other threads ? But then it would look like a kind of fanclub within the fanclub and Mica, who is very competitive, might resent it... you are a wise man... what do you think ?

Marie-Thérèse

The thread was back , please stop battling .... thanks

This is not bullying this is getting the damn thread back on track ....

I dont think I need any advice , Im in London Im sure you can chat with me for 5 minutes then , face to face is always better :thumb_yello:

Your right , I understand your family situation , I think MFCers are just trying to get a grip of whats going on you know?

Bonjour MAR,

Apart from all that, which i wasn't involved, and even because i sometimes exchange posts with Id3, would you please explain me whats the relationship between you and him?

I am not obssessed or anything but your posts happen to be so mysterious most of the times that i still don't know who's who in here....

Not that it matters, but most of my related friends here explained me their relationships, so its really no big deal...:wink2:

The person who signs. We do that to make things clear, but some people find it hard to clear their eyes of the mud they keep there. Quite a mild perversion, really... let them enjoy it.

Marie-Thérèse

The thread was back , please stop battling .... thanks

This is not bullying this is getting the damn thread back on track ....

I dont think I need any advice , Im in London Im sure you can chat with me for 5 minutes then , face to face is always better :thumb_yello:

Your right , I understand your family situation , I think MFCers are just trying to get a grip of whats going on you know?

The 'troll' thing is prep school bullying.

Read my post again : I was not giving you advice, I was asking for some.

After or before indulging in a litte infractioning ? Power feels sweet, doesn''t it ?

None of their business but then, what about reading the different signatures ?

Will you be in the stalls or up first circle ? I don't know yet, have bought tickets at different levels, to make sure we watch the gig in the best possible conditions... it has to be perfect : my mother's first Mica concert if she can make it when you are her age, even short time plans are risky.

So long then,

Marie-Thérèse

ARE YOU PEOPLE DEAF BLIND OR STUPID?

BLUE EYES ON THE RADIO!!!

Sorry, not trying to be offensive, or anything, just trying to get this thread back on track!

This is Mikas fan club after all, not MARs obsession club.

So FOCUS! Mikas being played on the radio!

Sorry, not trying to be offensive, or anything, just trying to get this thread back on track!

Where? Now???

HEY!!!

Anyone see Kaths tweet?

Blue Eyes was played on the radio!

Great news!

no i didn't...but this is the BEST POST in the last pages so far!!!

grat news rose...thanks! :wub2:

BE on radio BE on radio!!!!! even if only UK ones....:wink2:

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

YES ! YES!!!!!

let's have a party NOW!!!

:yay::band::drinks_wine::partytime2::toot: