Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

no i didn't...but this is the BEST POST in the last pages so far!!!

grat news rose...thanks! :wub2:

BE on radio BE on radio!!!!! even if only UK ones....:wink2:

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

I hope it won't get played here, after less then 10 listening, it's always stuck in my head :mf_rosetinted:

Okay I admit I'd love it was played on radio anyway :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU PEOPLE DEAF BLIND OR STUPID?

BLUE EYES ON THE RADIO!!!

Sorry, not trying to be offensive, or anything, just trying to get this thread back on track!

This is Mikas fan club after all, not MARs obsession club.

So FOCUS! Mikas being played on the radio!

i saw it but she wasnt clear on what radio station was playing it :sneaky2:

Sorry, not trying to be offensive, or anything, just trying to get this thread back on track!

Hear ! Hear !

I love your common sense, so refreshing ! Don't you feel a bit isolated here though ?

Marie-Thérèse

I think it was on Terry Wogans show, which is very interesting, he's their longest running dj, but I guess their play list is more updated as it used to be.

Trying to catch bits of Jo Whiley when my aunties not in the room, but nothing so far.

OMG OMG! What Brilliant news!!!!!

Will it be a single? Well anyway, whatever it is, THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!

Just for the record...I don't know WTF M-T de R/D de baguette/Id3's mother/grandmother/whole family is even talking about any more than any of you do. My initials are indeed BS, but she is the one who is obviously full of it.:aah:

But FWIW, M-T de whatever, blue and violet are different colours.

And Rose, I am excited to hear Mika was on the radio, that might mean BE is the first single??? He has been in some of the obscure Japanese music press here lately too. Nothing we don't already know.

Edited by Blue Sky

:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

radio radio radio radio!!!!! :woot_jump:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

yes but...

where the hell is he? :furious:

are you people deaf blind or stupid?

Blue eyes on the radio!!!

This is mikas fan club after all, not mars obsession club.

So focus! Mikas being played on the radio!

which station? Radio 1?

At the moment R2, been listening to Jo on R1, not heard it yet.

It's weird though that it is now taking so long to get connceted via the net... perhaps it's no longer working from my country.. It used to, though:blink:

And Rose, I am excited to hear Mika was on the radio, that might mean BE is the first single??? He has been in some of the obscure Japanese music press here lately too. Nothing we don't already know.

The EP will not have a single, I guess...It's 4 songs only...Blue Eyes is to promote the EP at the moment

and BE will not feature on the album, based on our last knowledge... :wink2:

Just for the record...I don't know WTF M-T de R/D de baguette/Id3's mother/grandmother/whole family is even talking about any more than any of you do. My initials are indeed BS, but she is the one who is obviously full of it.:aah:

But FWIW, M-T de whatever, blue and violet are different colours.

School bully = Mica : :no: .

Common = :thumbdown: .

I am pettily happy to realise that I am not the only one whose memory is going :wink2: .

Don't you remember receiving from Id3 a VM which advised you who to ask in order to make sure that there actually are three of us, same family ? You never did, probably wise of you, she may be a lovely lady but quite formidable too, and unlikely to enjoy being pestered by fools.

It triggered off a hate post where you did your 'you are full of what my initials stand for' thing, mildly funny once, even if rather common, pathetic twice. Is my son full of butt skin then ? Given his s o it is a bigoted thing to say...

You also 'threatened' to ignore him -again, the prep school touch : 'You're no longer my friend. There !'- but couldn't resist.

Probably a memory problem too.

And yes, BE on radio, that's good news for Mica.

Things are beginning to gain up speed and we are delighted for him. As excited as fleas, as we French say.

Marie-Thérèse

Edited by marie-andrée de rougemont

It's weird though that it is now taking so long to get connceted via the net... perhaps it's no longer working from my country.. It used to, though:blink:

Let's not get our knickers in a twist :wink2: , we'll soon hear it so often that we'll sing it all the time in our heads, first thing in the morning until last thing before going to sleep and during the night when we'll get up to answer a call of nature :shocked: .

I listened to it about ten times yesterday evening on Mikasounds and it has a stubborn tendency to stick in your mind, believe me :naughty: !

Marie-Thérèse

marie-andrée de rougemont ..... i dont have a scooby-doo what the hell your going on about :blink: are u having a squabble with Blue Sky :blink: you know mika as u call mica *dont care*

lets all get back on the subject ...... no tweets :sneaky2: do u think he`s pissed off with the youtube video leakage ? maybe ! im hoping rains his new single , its so mika unlike lady jane & the alkie song !

I've just done it, edited a typo, and it's brilliant, thank you so much, thanks to you I feel a little bit less illiterate :thumb_yello: .

Will give your lovely PM the long answer it deserves. Later on, a bit too busy at the moment.

BTW Id3 likes you too, he finds you deliciously obnoxious... birds of a feather, I suppose :wink2: ?

Marie-Thérèse

Let's not get our knickers in a twist :wink2: , we'll soon hear it so often that we'll sing it all the time in our heads, first thing in the morning until last thing before going to sleep and during the night when we'll get up to answer a call of nature :shocked: .

:no:

not in Hungary, though... There was basically only one station playing Grace Kelly and I think I heard Big Girl once as well but he is basically unknown in my country - the upside of which is that he can always come here on holiday and no one will recognise him....:blush-anim-cl: ... unless he bumps into Zsina or me, of course:naughty:

lets all get back on the subject ...... no tweets :sneaky2: do u think he`s pissed off with the youtube video leakage ? maybe ! im hoping rains his new single , its so mika unlike lady jane & the alkie song !

You see, it's my fault :tears:

marie-andrée de rougemont ..... i dont have a scooby-doo what the hell your going on about :blink: are u having a squabble with Blue Sky :blink: you know mika as u call mica *dont care*

lets all get back on the subject ...... no tweets :sneaky2:do u think he`s pissed off with the youtube video leakage ? maybe ! im hoping rains his new single , its so mika unlike lady jane & the alkie song !

Oh but he does...

We should be the ones pissed with the case of the disappearing blog number 32 :furious: .

Yep, Lady Jane sounds a bit 1940s sugared romance... a bit decadent -sorry, Sara, I couldn't help it, I can resist anything but temptation :blush-anim-cl: -still very pleasant to the ear.

I miss Toy Boy, where has it gone ? Crouching at it master's feet inside the locked up flat where the latter is trying to get unhooked on Twitter ?

Miss them both, actually :sad: .

Marie-Thérèse

:no:

not in Hungary, though... There was basically only one station playing Grace Kelly and I think I heard Big Girl once as well but he is basically unknown in my country - the upside of which is that he can always come here on holiday and no one will recognise him....:blush-anim-cl: ... unless he bumps into Zsina or me, of course:naughty:

Oh my goodness :shocked: , move over to France, I have heard that there are lovely houses to sell near the Fontainebleau forest. Good neighbours too :wink2: ...

Marie-Thérèse