NuttyGummy

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay

I`m on m way then :D

I hope it´s warm at your place...Im feezing here.

is...that *gasps* brian may on your sig?:wub2:

it's more than warm, it's an oven here :aah: but it's raining atm so the weather is ideal :wink2:

yes my friend :das: :das:

it's more than warm, it's an oven here :aah: but it's raining atm so the weather is ideal :wink2:

I guess I`m still coming.

I love that guy :das: my fave from queen

that´s another obsession :D

I guess I`m still coming.

I love that guy :das: my fave from queen

that´s another obsession :D

yeah you should come now and leave after the rain or else you'll get roasted like myself here :aah:

Mine too! before the MFC crash my avatar said "Brian May is God" but it's gone now and I'm too lazy to change it :aah: everyone here knows I have something for him :biggrin2:

yeah you should come now and leave after the rain or else you'll get roasted like myself here :aah:

Mine too! before the MFC crash my avatar said "Brian May is God" but it's gone now and I'm too lazy to change it :aah: everyone here knows I have something for him :biggrin2:

hmm.ou´re prbly right. I`m not doing well in sunlight ><

I had him as my sig for a loong looong time:wub2:... givin a solo an dlooking chickeny

Yes we have 6 months for summer and 6 months for rain season

:badmood:

One time I brought the jar to school and when I was bored, I ate nutella :mf_rosetinted: and I hid it from everyone :aah:

HA! I do that ALL THE TIME!!!! But I always end up getting caught and then other people stick their fingers in my food. Yuck.:sneaky2:

HA! I do that ALL THE TIME!!!! But I always end up getting caught and then other people stick their fingers in my food. Yuck.:sneaky2:

Ugh, my mom doesn't buy nutella very often and went I brought it to school I only had like two classes and I had a spoon :mf_rosetinted:

Ugh, my mom doesn't buy nutella very often and went I brought it to school I only had like two classes and I had a spoon :mf_rosetinted:

My mother refuses to buy it. I always pick some up on my way to school. No worries, I always bring a spoon. But other people don't realize how gross their fingers are when they randomly stick it in the jar.:sneaky2: