Current Obsession

NuttyGummy

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David Tennant is my second lover, after Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I really need to catch up on that series though, I missed the Christmas special! :shocked:

David Tennant is my...Hum, let me do the count fifth lover hahahahaha but he knows I love him :mf_rosetinted:

I picked up a leaflet the other day cos it had his beautiful face on it :fangurl:

You have my address. Feel free to post that leaflet to me. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Why we can't have beautiful leaflets with David Tennant's face on it? :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nebulas.

I'm so there with you!

Other than Mika?? Doctor Who!!!

I'm so there with you too! :biggrin2:

Can't believe my previous post in this thread was just below David Tennant's name and I didn't even notice! :aah: I must have had some star dust particles blocking my view :naughty:

this app :teehee:

it's so stupid but for some reason i've recently become addicted! :excite:must get zoo bigger! must get more gifts! MORE COINS! MORE ANIMALS!

i blame this game for me missing Mika on Star Academie... well this game and Celebrity Apprentice :blush-anim-cl:

Mika, White Skinny Jeans, Keeping My Tamagotchi Alive For More Than Two Days:mf_rosetinted:, White Walls, Queen, Classical Music, Speaking French (It's Not My Native Language),and Playing Piano.

Then again, I've had all of those obsessions, except for the jeans and Mika, since I was like 10. Most of them have a super long story behind them.

Mika, White Skinny Jeans, Keeping My Tamagotchi Alive For More Than Two Days:mf_rosetinted:, White Walls, Queen, Classical Music, Speaking French (It's Not My Native Language),and Playing Piano.

Then again, I've had all of those obsessions, except for the jeans and Mika, since I was like 10. Most of them have a super long story behind them.

:thumb_yello::aah:

Others are cool too :original: