Current Obsession

NuttyGummy

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What??????????? Ukrainian language at MFC? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Cow come you find it? I had no idea about this program myself.

Why not?! :aah: (It's similar (not same) to Serbian language :thumb_yello:)

To be honest dunno :teehee: It's the same format as "Britans/Americans have talent" just in this case is Ukrain :wink2:...And I like to watch it :dunno:!

But these guys are :clap:

Why not?! :aah: (It's similar (not same) to Serbian language :thumb_yello:)

To be honest dunno :teehee: It's the same format as "Britans/Americans have talent" just in this case is Ukrain :wink2:...And I like to watch it :dunno:!

But these guys are :clap:

As I see, not exactly. We have "Ukraine has talents". And this is something called "people and Village" - they seems like make famous songs in folk-like manner (better to say in harsh village-like format :naughty:)

As I see, not exactly. We have "Ukraine has talents". And this is something called "people and Village" - they seems like make famous songs in folk-like manner (better to say in harsh village-like format :naughty:)

As I understood the group is called "People and Village" :blink:!? Or my Ukrainian is bad...:teehee:?

As I understood the group is called "People and Village" :blink:!? Or my Ukrainian is bad...:teehee:?

Yes yes, this one is called this way. I just say that there are several groups in this style. It's just my English :wink2:

But do you have Ukrainian TV channels? Or you are watching it in YT?

I know that you have Cyrillic letters too? Do you personally use Cyrillic or Latin letters - what do you like more?

you wear glassed? :shocked:

Obsessions: lip balms (10 of them already) and gummy bears :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, I usually wear contact lenses, but today I wore my glasses :teehee: I will do a vlog about putting my lenses in :naughty: Most people like to watch me doing it for some reason :aah:

Yes yes, this one is called this way. I just say that there are several groups in this style. It's just my English :wink2:

But do you have Ukrainian TV channels? Or you are watching it in YT?

I know that you have Cyrillic letters too? Do you personally use Cyrillic or Latin letters - what do you like more?

Yay my Ukrainian is gooodddd :groovy:! :aah:

YT is mother of videos :aah:, so nope, we don't have Ukrainian TV channels (at least not my town :dunno:)

Well I use Cyrillic letters like ALWAYS, but sometimes in University we have to use Latin letter (which is sad cuz we have our national letter and I don't see the reason why we HAVE TO use Latin letters :dunno: )

Edited by crnobeli

Yep, I usually wear contact lenses, but today I wore my glasses :teehee: I will do a vlog about putting my lenses in :naughty: Most people like to watch me doing it for some reason :aah:

:yikes: does is hurt? :shocked: I want to wear it for the convenience, but I'm scared :aah: and besides, I can't wear contact lenses. Can't wear contact for my eye problem :blush-anim-cl:

Hah, what an awesome thread! I have obsessions for pretty much every week, I've got such a short attention span. :teehee:

Most recent one: Queens of the Stone Age. :mf_lustslow:

[YOUTUBE]hGRqnNEOpe0&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

How can anyone dislike this? :teehee:

EDIT: Also, The Strokes. Every now and then I become completely obsessed with their "First Impressions of Earth" album. :teehee:

Edited by flyingkites

:yikes: does is hurt? :shocked: I want to wear it for the convenience, but I'm scared :aah: and besides, I can't wear contact lenses. Can't wear contact for my eye problem :blush-anim-cl:

No it doesn't hurt at all :teehee:Although I spent hours learning how to put them in... I would recommend them. Your eye problem? :dunno:

No it doesn't hurt at all :teehee:Although I spent hours learning how to put them in... I would recommend them. Your eye problem? :dunno:

I really don't know what it's called in English, just know it in Vietnamese *goes to Google Translate*

astigmatism?

I'd like to wear contacts too! Problem is, I have 6/6 vision. :glasses2:

I thought that's a symptom?

Um I dunno, it's probably a language difference :teehee: But my optician said 'oh, you have a small astigmatism'... So yeahhh :aah:

I'd like to wear contacts too! Problem is, I have 6/6 vision. :glasses2:

I have no idea what that means, but here, perfect vision is 20/20. :teehee: I guess it's the same concept? :teehee: