Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eek . Is it wrong that I'm this excited and 1. I'm not there. 2. I'm not going to be there and 3. nothing's even happening yet? :naughty:

She saw an ice cream truck!

I couldn't be more far away as i am in Portugal, but who cares, it's exciting anyways!!!:roftl::roftl:

Eek . Is it wrong that I'm this excited and 1. I'm not there. 2. I'm not going to be there and 3. nothing's even happening yet? :naughty:

Surely it's normal, no? Cos I'm feeling like that too :doh:

She saw an ice cream truck!

I couldn't be more far away as i am in Portugal, but who cares, it's exciting anyways!!!:roftl::roftl:

Isn't it a bit early for THE icecream truck yet.

Unless that's the surprise, it's already there! LOL!!!

does anyone know what the 'surprise' is that perez mentioned on twitter.:blink:

I'm not sure that twit was for MFC, i think he was referring to the Domino video where they did discusting things at the kitchen, coz he posted it right away...:shocked:

I'm not sure that twit was for MFC, i think he was referring to the Domino video where they did discusting things at the kitchen, coz he posted it right away...:shocked:

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that, just shows my mind is on other things:blush-anim-cl:

But he said tonight.. And it's not tonight there yet. And also when he posted the vid it didn't sound like he was talking about it in relation to the surprise :blink:

Mika and him r gonna be there?

Mika's gonna do a lil preshow somethin somethin *wishful thinking* :naughty:

It seems like it, Perez was all *wink wink* when he said that...

But he said tonight.. And it's not tonight there yet. And also when he posted the vid it didn't sound like he was talking about it in relation to the surprise :blink:

Hmmm, you may be right danika!:thumb_yello:

Mika and him r gonna be there?

Mika's gonna do a lil preshow somethin somethin *wishful thinking* :naughty:

Ooooh how cool would that be! Maybe Mika is having a new flavour of ice cream named after him, and that why all this hype about ice cream.:roftl:

Okay, i've now officially gone mad:naughty:

I can just imagine how Mika must be thrilled with all this "game"!! LOL

I can see him laughing like a kid! Remember the "These are all my trucks!!" scene of the PDP DVD? :roftl::roftl: