Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I might have a REALLY early night tomorrow night then wake up about 5 or something so I don't miss too much of the good stuff :wink2: More realistically though I'll just end up doing 2 all nighters :naughty:

That was also my plan :fisch: But we'll see how it goes. Bring on the coffee!

That was also my plan :fisch: But we'll see how it goes. Bring on the coffee!

Ha come to mine. we can poke each other if we start to sleep :naughty: I don't even like coffee...or red bull so I'm pretty much screwed.

Can't wait for all the updates!

I won't be here when I think they'll come with the goss, but I'll check them when I get back... And I won't be here when you guys get back from the gig either so:naughty:

I hope all of you have a great time and don't forget to tell us and show us absolutely EVERYTHING!:roftl:

I just find it incredible to think that there is actually going to be a gig:shocked::wub2:

and some of us, people i got to know, actually going!:naughty:

Yes I know!:naughty: It is all just TOO exciting:roftl:

:lmfao:

You both make me laugh! But yes! It IS exciting!

And just so you know, dear Robi and Kath, I told my husband that since

I'm NOT going to the gig in LA that I think I have earned the right to

go to whatever may happen next... perhaps in the UK... Meet me there? :wink2:

Everyone with tix already are still going to the flower/ice cream/ticket thingy tonight, right? (edit: i didnt read the whole mfc ticket thingy and didnt know you still had to go get your wristband at the same place...so nevermind! im retarded!)

I want to read updates/see pics on that too! :thumb_yello:

have fun everyone! :wink2: <333

I dont think he would do another one in California after this. But i am learning to live with that.... :( the 1st time i hate san francisco. I will see him on his next real tour...cant wait for that!

Edited by BangBangLou

Everyone with tix already are still going to the flower/ice cream/ticket thingy tonight, right?

I want to read updates/see pics on that too! :thumb_yello:

have fun everyone! :wink2: <333

I dont think he would do another one in California after this. But i am learning to live with that.... :( the 1st time i hate san francisco. I will see him on his next real tour...cant wait for that!

They don't have tickets yet. They'll be getting ice cream to get their wristbands/tickets. Have you considered driving? Isn't it only about 3 hours?

Ha come to mine. we can poke each other if we start to sleep :naughty: I don't even like coffee...or red bull so I'm pretty much screwed.

Now there's an idea :naughty: We'll be covered in bruises by the end of the week :doh:

ok so i'm just a filth bucket.. i read poke each other in a completely different way.. :mf_rosetinted:

but i think mine was more fun

:shocked: You're sick! How dare you think of such crude things in such an innocent forum filled with lollipops, rainbows and chicken :angel_not:

Okaaay I can barely open my eyes now :roftl: Have fun everybody! I'm sure there'll be a LOT for me to read tomorrow :naughty:

Night :bye:

me too:sad:

it's almost 2am. night! xxx