Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I might have a REALLY early night tomorrow night then wake up about 5 or something so I don't miss too much of the good stuff :wink2: More realistically though I'll just end up doing 2 all nighters :naughty:

Staying up all night, ah, peanuts!:roftl:

If we could do it in the darkest of November!:naughty:

Should we start a REPORTS thread? I think NO because it will get crammed with non report info. The gig doesn't start until tomorrow but all the events leading up to it will be exciting too, I want details such as:

- getting the wristbands

- Who was giving them out?

- Was Perez there?

- What do they look like?

- How was it organized? Was their a list? How do you prove your user name? :naughty:

- And of course, I want pics of everthing. Don't know how they're gonna download it, but we've had up-to-the minute pics and reports before.

I recommend we DON'T start a REPORTS thread until tomorrow, but that we keep all details leading up to it here. :wink2:

Should we start a REPORTS thread? I think NO because it will get crammed with non report info. The gig doesn't start until tomorrow but all the events leading up to it will be exciting too, I want details such as:

- getting the wristbands

- Who was giving them out?

- Was Perez there?

- What do they look like?

- How was it organized? Was their a list? How do you prove your user name? :naughty:

- And of course, I want pics of everthing. Don't know how they're gonna download it, but we've had up-to-the minute pics and reports before.

I recommend we DON'T start a REPORTS thread until tomorrow, but that we keep all details leading up to it here. :wink2:

Yeah I'm pretty sure a 'Reports thread' will be opened when actual reports start to come for the gig itself. As for the wristbands bit I'd love to read all the details too :biggrin2: I hope it will be easy to find in this 'excited' thread :naughty: as most probably I won't be here when live action kicks off :sleep_1::naughty:

Please someone make a video of the ice cream truck wristband thing... I have some pretty funny visuals in my head already..I gotta see this. :naughty:

I am pretty sure Christine will have all the equipment:naughty:

So it's noon here. Andrew and I are going to get a rental car, then pick up Christine and Zoots near LAX. Then lunch, then shoe shopping - then staking out this park.

We're going to be those crazy people lurking around a flower statue thing, like, three hours early. :roftl:

So it's noon here. Andrew and I are going to get a rental car, then pick up Christine and Zoots near LAX. Then lunch, then shoe shopping - then staking out this park.

We're going to be those crazy people lurking around a flower statue thing, like, three hours early. :roftl:

only 3 hours? wow! :naughty:

Keep it coming Mana. I wanna know every single solitary detail about all the events leading up to the gig. :naughty: Tell us the weather, describe all the MFCers and Mika fans that you meet at the flower statue thingy. Take a lot of pics please. Describe the wristbands, the icecream, the people handing out the icecream. If you see Perez, and/or Mika. How much was the icecream, is it free? Was it expensive.

E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Thx. :naughty:

I recommend we DON'T start a REPORTS thread until tomorrow, but that we keep all details leading up to it here. :wink

i agree and on a side note it would be nice if ppl would'nt vote for "NO" on the RVSP thing from now on. it's already taking a while to scroll down the page:insane:

Please someone make a video of the ice cream truck wristband thing... I have some pretty funny visuals in my head already..I gotta see this. :naughty:

me too:roftl: please don't forget to do that!

*imagines Mika handing an ice cream to Christine:lmao:*

sounds fun!

:roftl:just pretend like you're into art/statues if ppl throws you suspicious looks:naughty:

Keep it coming Mana. I wanna know every single solitary detail about all the events leading up to the gig. :naughty: Tell us the weather, describe all the MFCers and Mika fans that you meet at the flower statue thingy. Take a lot of pics please. Describe the wristbands, the icecream, the people handing out the icecream. If you see Perez, and/or Mika. How much was the icecream, is it free? Was it expensive.

E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Thx. :naughty:

you forgot a very important thing.... i want to know what they are wearing :bleh:

It might be a long shot, but wouldn't it be cool if Mika was there to share an ice cream with our MFC friends?

IceCreamTrucksAndConverseChucks_-1.jpg

Just happened to come across this pic when I was searching for ice cream parlours on Sunset Blvd. the other day trying to solve Perez's clues.

"Off to the studio for more mixing. Found out people are flying in for tomorrow! Even from London! U are mad & amazing!!"

19 minutes ago from Tweetie

People flying in? :fisch::naughty:

No, you are not only happy-crazy people, you are much more - you still are the eyes, ears, heart of us all together who couldn't stay with Mika and you there, far away in LA and you are also good representatives of us :thumb_yello: !

I wish you a great time and beautiful moments during Mika's special feast! And help us to be a part of it with pics, reports or (hoping very painful) vids!! :rolls_eyes: :wub2:

"Off to the studio for more mixing. Found out people are flying in for tomorrow! Even from London! U are mad & amazing!!"

19 minutes ago from Tweetie

People flying in? :fisch::naughty:

from london..hmm..

that would be Sara and her imaginary friends:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

seriously i'm over excited:woot_jump:

No, you are not only happy-crazy people, you are much more - you still are the eyes, ears, heart of us all together who couldn't stay with Mika and you there, far away in LA and you are also good representatives of us :thumb_yello: !

I wish you a great time and beautiful moments during Mika's special feast! And help us to be a part of it with pics, reports or (hoping very painful) vids!! :rolls_eyes: :wub2:

You said it all!:wub2:

no, you are not only happy-crazy people, you are much more - you still are the eyes, ears, heart of us all together who couldn't stay with mika and you there, far away in la and you are also good representatives of us :thumb_yello: !

I wish you a great time and beautiful moments during mika's special feast! And help us to be a part of it with pics, reports or (hoping very painful) vids!! :rolls_eyes: :wub2:

group hug:

grouphug.gif

Edited by A. Clay