Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does it start?:shocked: I have to work until 8!

I will be following on Twitter obsessively:mf_rosetinted:

Well the handing out of the tickets starts 6pm our time so that would be...3am for you? :naughty:

Thank you Fouchonneret =) so you create an account, you create your profile and you can chat with everyone? You can chat with Mika then ^^' everybody's got one here?

you're welcome(my name is fanny)

here's the thread please:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18008

and mika is here:

http://twitter.com/mikasounds

thanks!

What I am looking forward to most, assuming Perez nixes our proposed live feed idea, is some fabulous photos and video footage, and Mika showcasing all the new songs, then everyone's crazy MIKA passion getting re-ignited all over again. Not that I ever lost mine, but you know, it's been a long two years.:wub2:

What I am looking forward to most, assuming Perez nixes our proposed live feed idea, is some fabulous photos and video footage, and Mika showcasing all the new songs, then everyone's crazy MIKA passion getting re-ignited all over again. Not that I ever lost mine, but you know, it's been a long two years.:wub2:

love how you said that he's gonna sing ALL the new songs:wub2:

even if he sings just a couple of songs that we havent heard before i'll be beyond excited!!!!

Well the handing out of the tickets starts 6pm our time so that would be...3am for you? :naughty:

Thank you!

I'll make myself a big thermos of tea to keep me awake!:naughty:

Thank you Fouchonneret =) so you create an account, you create your profile and you can chat with everyone? You can chat with Mika then ^^' everybody's got one here?

Not everybody have one, I created mine because I didn't want to miss out on some important information, you can see it in my signature.:thumb_yello:

Chat with Mika, well, every time me twitts he gets about 27849, answers, I don't know, but he has actually answered to random people.

But you can follow him and see his every move on twitter!:wink2:

2am BST (tonight/tomorrow) I can just about handle, but Wednesday/Thursday it's going to be 3am BST......I'm really not sure I can be awake at that time but I so want to follow what's going on :boxed:

Pity they haven't yet invented a way to Tweet into our subconscious minds as we sleep (it's only a matter of time :naughty:).

2am BST (tonight/tomorrow) I can just about handle, but Wednesday/Thursday it's going to be 3am BST......I'm really not sure I can be awake at that time but I so want to follow what's going on :boxed:

Pity they haven't yet invented a way to Tweet into our subconscious minds as we sleep (it's only a matter of time :naughty:).

Yeh I might have a REALLY early night tomorrow night then wake up about 5 or something so I don't miss too much of the good stuff :wink2: More realistically though I'll just end up doing 2 all nighters :naughty:

My baby cousin (ok he's two but hey, he's a baby to me hehe) asked my auntie to microwave his ice cream once because it was too cold.. :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: how cute :bleh: Well my daughter always waits until her icecream is almost melted, so it's like some kind of milkshake :boxed:

omg so i just woke up!!! thank you everyone for the birthday wishes everywhere!!!! i wish i didnt have school today...how would i even THINK!!!!

cant wait to see some of u later :punk:

omg so i just woke up!!! thank you everyone for the birthday wishes everywhere!!!! i wish i didnt have school today...how would i even THINK!!!!

cant wait to see some of u later :punk:

Happy Birthday Sivan, and have a BLAST tonight and tomorrow.:wub2: