The Ice Cream Man report!

robertina

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats all good :thumb_yello: although i have a broken spine, its worth it for the icecream man.

Oi, must be because i only eat icecream now :wub2: maybe I should get back at stalking the appleman, think it might be healthier for everyone if i lose a few pounds :blush-anim-cl:

Oh my, how jelaous I am... but you CAN'T imagine how glad I am too see him again. It's SO good to see his face again :wub2: I love his T-Shirt... that is the real Mika...the Mika I love :wub2::wub2:

Oh my, how jelaous I am... but you CAN'T imagine how glad I am too see him again. It's SO good to see his face again :wub2: I love his T-Shirt... that is the real Mika...the Mika I love :wub2::wub2:

:thumb_yello::wub2::wink2:

I just have to say that what happened there was absolutely outstanding...though I wasn't there. Actually I was sleeping quite well when all the action was ocurring, but still I feel priviledged to be the fan of a guy like Meeks...really!:wink2:

I hope he'll bring same kind of surprises to Europe, though there are things he has promised and never acomplished them like....let me think I cannot remember right now, but you sure know what I am talking about.:boxed: dont; you? :boxed:

Nevermind....I'm sorry!

Edited by B!anka

I just have to say that what happened there was absolutely outstanding...though I wasn't there. Actually I was sleeping quite well when all the action was ocurring, but still I feel priviledged to be the fan of a guy like Meeks...really!:wink2:

I hope he'll bring same kind of surprises to Europe, though there are things he has promised and never acomplished them like....let me think I cannot remember right now, but you sure know what I am talking about.:boxed: dont; you? :boxed:

no we don't.

sorry to step into this quite rudely.

i think this is a moment to be happy and positive, and thankful.

mika is giving MFC the pririty to his new music and live performances, giving no other notice than here in mfc and his own twitter/blog.

there can be failures, as in all human events, no one is saying he's god.

i think this is not the day to moan.

enjoy what we have today, even vicariously.

I'm sorry that is sure not what I meant. I am not even sure what I meant.

I am so hyper today because of what just happened and I am so happy.

I never said anything about MFC priority of anything...but there was an EP, I guess he said he would release...and never did...:blush-anim-cl:

But we could all see he put all his energy into his album and let other minor things like this one aside.

That's what I was talking about.

But it doesn't matter now, we'll have the whole album in the fall.

And hey, I really don't know any other artist to keep in touch so much with his fans and that's another reason I appreciate him for.

I apologize! I didn't mean to cause any trouble.:boxed:

and I really enjoy the day, trust me!:wink2:

Oh my God, I feel really terrible now! :sad::doh:

I should have kept my mouth shut!!

Edited by B!anka

no we don't.

sorry to step into this quite rudely.

i think this is a moment to be happy and positive, and thankful.

mika is giving MFC the pririty to his new music and live performances, giving no other notice than here in mfc and his own twitter/blog.

there can be failures, as in all human events, no one is saying he's god.

i think this is not the day to moan.

enjoy what we have today, even vicariously.

No need to eat her Robi, have another icecream :roftl:

Some of us do know what she's talking about anyway :bleh:

And I want to say a special thank you to the icecream man for tweeting his flickr photostream, so that when I was doing/searching all the #MIKA stuff on twitter I found him and his pics before things even got underway. It was as close to a live feed as we got, and it was HEAPS of fun.

Thanks @icecreamman :wub2:

(and I did feel a bit like the FBI Robi, but that is sorta my thing isn't it.... no gigs on this side of the world and living in a favourable time zone...and desperate enough to spend several hours on the job!!)

Thank you ice cream man!! :wub2:

BS, this was as close as being there as we could... wasn't it? sigh.... and we'll do it again tonight :punk::punk:

(i hope!)

let's hope that tonight #MIKA will get us somewhere! ;o)

that's not like me, being rude....and i know what WE all mean...

just to prevent professional moaning when it's not moaning day!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hey hey all the pro moaners are too excited to moan at the moment :roftl:

Thank you for posting!

He seems like a great guy, and he made some great photos:thumb_yello:

I officially love The Ice Cream Man! What a fabulous article he wrote, and he included some promotion for the man himself, with links to Mika's videos!

The Ice Cream Man is fantastic!

I'm sorry that is sure not what I meant. I am not even sure what I meant.

I am so hyper today because of what just happened and I am so happy.

I never said anything about MFC priority of anything...but there was an EP, I guess he said he would release...and never did...:blush-anim-cl:

But we could all see he put all his energy into his album and let other minor things like this one aside.

That's what I was talking about.

But it doesn't matter now, we'll have the whole album in the fall.

And hey, I really don't know any other artist to keep in touch so much with his fans and that's another reason I appreciate him for.

I apologize! I didn't mean to cause any trouble.:boxed:

and I really enjoy the day, trust me!:wink2:

Oh my God, I feel really terrible now! :sad::doh:

I should have kept my mouth shut!!

This is a time for celebration, and we've all said things we're sorry for at some time or another. You are right when you say that Mika is so in touch with his fans. It was free champagne at christmastime in London, now a free gig in LA. I don't know any other celeb who is as thoughtful as Mika!

Things are never going to be perfect for everyone, but we all know that Mika does his best for us, and I will be celebrating tonight, even though I'm not in LA, and I'll be up bright and early for all the news tomorrow.