Lady Gaga wants to work with Mika

IngievV

But it wasn't so much the performance on that show that freaked me out - though it was scary :naughty: - it was the interview beforehand, and her whole demeanour on the show!! Did anyone else see that?? It was very uncomfortable to watch at times, but also funny..kind of :boxed:

Yeah I did afterwards. She was very much on drugs:shocked:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But it wasn't so much the performance on that show that freaked me out - though it was scary :naughty: - it was the interview beforehand, and her whole demeanour on the show!! Did anyone else see that?? It was very uncomfortable to watch at times, but also funny..kind of :boxed:

Not yet, I'm gonna do that now though:roftl:

Yeah I did afterwards. She was very much on drugs:shocked:

It was the most uncomfortable interview I have seen on TV since Michael Parkinson/Meg Ryan.

Edit: on second thoughts no, Gaga was nowhere near as bad as that!

Not sure she was high on anything..except maybe her own hype.:blink:

Seriously though I have nothing against her or her music really, and pop needs a few weirdos :mf_rosetinted::fisch:, or it would be so dull wouldn't it.

Yeah I saw it, she sure made Wossy earn his money with her one word answers.

Here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gedm5l6Y-Uk :naughty:

Btw, I've seen the interview, but I find it nowhere near as weird as the performance.

much appreciated :kaf:

*watches a bit* squackscquack wtf?! :lmfao:

welcome to the new Gaga Winehouse :boxed:

wait, now I've seen the interview she did before the show...kinda sweet imo {you Brits you... terribly sharp sometimes} :meow:

Edited by greta

You didn't find her teacup weird? :naughty: And her practically monosyllabic answers?

Weird... of course, but in comparison... Really, I'm just still in shock from her 'dancing routine' (seriously what's with the legs??? :shocked:) and her screaming :bleh:

In this interview I think Jonathan Ross just looked like a big hypocrite, it is 2009 and there’s no reason to make a big fuss over the fact that a young girl is coming out as bi!:bleh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfTBWx57vqI&feature=related

Yeah I saw it, she sure made Wossy earn his money with her one word answers.

And welcome back!:wub2:

See….there is other topics!:wink2:

I just saw the performance from tonight, it was okay actually and more what I would have expected. No more screaming going on :naughty:

Just watching it now..I agree, much less scary. I do like Poker Face, and I recognise her talent, and her quirkiness. I just can't, for some reason, warm to HER.

I totally understand why she captivates Mika and possibly a collaboration would work..I hope it's better than his duets with Beth Ditto anyway, because I really thought they were pretty bad, if I'm honest.

Is it just me who hears Anastastia, when Gaga sings?

Sounds just like her to me.

Watched the interview, and I thought she held her own against JR, he can go a little too far sometimes, but she kept him at arms length, good on her:thumb_yello:

Paul O Grady was a much better interview, although the kids seemed a bit wary of her:naughty:

Is it just me who hears Anastastia, when Gaga sings?

Sounds just like her to me.

Watched the interview, and I thought she held her own against JR, he can go a little too far sometimes, but she kept him at arms length, good on her:thumb_yello:

Paul O Grady was a much better interview, although the kids seemed a bit wary of her:naughty:

Yes I hear a bit of Anastacia too but mostly Christina Aguilera.

In this interview I think Jonathan Ross just looked like a big hypocrite, it is 2009 and there’s no reason to make a big fuss over the fact that a young girl is coming out as bi!:bleh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfTBWx57vqI&feature=related

And welcome back!:wub2:

See….there is other topics!:wink2:

:shocked: her voice. :boxed:

she looks like...o_o I dunno. She acts like she is above giving an interview.

"I'm inspired by no one"

bull to the crap. Lady, if you weren't inspired, you wouldn't do what you do.

I like her music but geesh...her live performances are nothing to boast about, and she has performed with her own background music playing with her so she doesn't sound horrid...:thumbdown:

I really hope Mika doesn't collab with her.

:shocked: her voice. :boxed:

she looks like...o_o I dunno. She acts like she is above giving an interview.

"I'm inspired by no one"

bull to the crap. Lady, if you weren't inspired, you wouldn't do what you do.

I know. She seems very arrogant :sneaky2:

I know. She seems very arrogant :sneaky2:

whats with the weird twitches and rolling..I feel like she is trying way too hard. Her hair got caught in her fake eyelashes at one point and she starts blinking like mad..

I think she desperetly wants to be an iconic sex kitten, like a monroe, but in the end its just irritating.

I can't believe she denies being unusual or looking for unusual clothes. Its like she thrives on confrontation :blink:

whats with the weird twitches and rolling..I feel like she is trying way too hard. Her hair got caught in her fake eyelashes at one point and she starts blinking like mad..

I think she desperetly wants to be an iconic sex kitten, like a monroe, but in the end its just irritating.

I can't believe she denies being unusual or looking for unusual clothes. Its like she thrives on confrontation :blink:

She's just trying too hard to be "different" when she's actually just like every other female pop star out there. Her songs are like most stupid songs these days. They have no value.

Hmm, I think I'm looking forward to their collaboration.

Especially the part where Mika adapts to her style in clothing and imitates her outlandish moves on stage! :thumb_yello:

Should be fun!

Oh boy, the visuals:roftl: