really? I would go for the butt cheeks hanging out look.

Oh wait. :mf_rosetinted:

I would break my back and both ankles trying to walk in those!!

I wonder how Gaga's fans feel about her hanging with Meeks..just out of curiosity.

:roftl: I'm a size 16, lumpy and 47 - i don't think I'd get away with that look somehow :roftl:

And yes - I don't do heels either - i recently ditched a pair of shoes that had a 2 inch heel - they were too high for me :mf_rosetinted:

But then I don't aspire to be a lady pop star :bleh:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! :punk: I like her. I don't like her because she's walking around London barely naked, but I find her music pretty great.

And I don't think anything serious and 'intimate' will go on between the two of them :naughty:

A music collaboration would be interesting, I'd like to see that.

:roftl: I'm a size 16, lumpy and 47 - i don't think I'd get away with that look somehow :roftl:

And yes - I don't do heels either - i recently ditched a pair of shoes that had a 2 inch heel - they were too high for me :mf_rosetinted:

But then I don't aspire to be a lady pop star :bleh:

LOL :roftl:

I think I would be arrested for wearing that outfit. :boxed:

I was meandering around in heels a bit ago in wal*mart, and I discovered after my broken ankle, I can't wear heels. My ankle won't support it without getting wobbly.

plus, I'm 5'10. Flats work for me!

I think they look quite good together. They obviously matched their outfits.

I too was wondering about the laces of her boots, but then more in the manner of: did Mika perhaps had to help her with the lacing? :wink2: (She had to be helped up the staires by her Security Man...)

They didn't share the umbrella, too bad:cool:

I didn't really know Lady Gaga before, I knew the song (from which I forgot the title right now...) cause my daughter likes her. Didn't know how she looked tho. But I can tell you this: if I had a bottom and legs like hers I wouldn't be embarrassed to show them...

I hope they had a nice evening together!

(edit: Ah, I remember now: Pokerface....)

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

The only thing is, we didn't quite get used to seeing Mika wandering around with women, errr, dressed like her. :bleh:

First the big girl costumes (a few were a bit cheeky if I do say so myself!) then Ava...now her...I'm starting to see a trend here. :naughty:

suddenly I know what I shall wear to my first Mika concert.

Don't you dare judge me fellow MFCers. :mf_rosetinted:

No lie, I just looked up risque outfits on google images, and guess who popped up?

430GAGABUBBLES.jpg

More pics

http://www.fotoglif.com/f/5zseq2qeaaa6

and a description

"Lady Gaga and Mika go to dinner at Michelin Star restaurant Hakkasan. Lady Gaga picked Mika up at 10.30 pm and left the restarant at 12.30 am. Lady Gaga returned Mika to his house in South Kensington London and returned to her hotel alone, at 12.40 am."

So he was only with her for 2 hours, and not the whole evening - and she went home alone :thumb_yello: Do I hear sighs of relief?:wink2::naughty:

First the big girl costumes (a few were a bit cheeky if I do say so myself!) then Ava...now her...I'm starting to see a trend here. :naughty:

No lie, I just looked up risque outfits on google images, and guess who popped up?

430GAGABUBBLES.jpg

This is a funny, bubbly outfit. Mika would like it for sure! (he himself could wear it on his next gig:wink2:...........)

thank you sweetie, I can see you've got the point sooooo well!

:huglove:

You're welcome :bleh:

430GAGABUBBLES.jpg

That's what I thought too, he likes Dita fon Teeze, Ava, all that striptease thing on the LA gig... now GaGa - he obviously likes women dressed like that, I assume he finds something interesting and nice in women who are dressed like that.

But he wouldn't date a girl or be married to a woman who follows trends like that, IMO. :naughty:

And that outfit is GENIAL!

More pics

and a description

"Lady Gaga and Mika go to dinner at Michelin Star restaurant Hakkasan. Lady Gaga picked Mika up at 10.30 pm and left the restarant at 12.30 am. Lady Gaga returned Mika to his house in South Kensington London and returned to her hotel alone, at 12.40 am."

So he was only with her for 2 hours, and not the whole evening - and she went home alone :thumb_yello: Do I hear sighs of relief?:wink2::naughty:

I'm sorry Mika, but hows that driving coming?

She picked you up? :roftl: :roftl:

*breathes sigh of relief* Woofta! :naughty:

Well, one thing I must say - if nothing else, GaGa surely is brave to wear that outfit around the London streets. I don't know who else could show up like that. She obviously LOOVES to draw attention, which her astro sign confirmes: Aries/Scorpio.

This is a funny, bubbly outfit. Mika would like it for sure! (he himself could wear it on his next gig:wink2:...........)

oooo suddenly I like this collab idea better. She could dress him in some of those outfits.

Mika could on up her and wear real bubbles.

I could help him get out of those later on as well. :mf_rosetinted:

More pics

and a description

Thanks for posting!!:thumb_yello:

More pics

and a description

Aww, she brought him home! That is soooo sweet:blush-anim-cl: No kiss at the frontdoor tho.........:wink2:

oooo suddenly I like this collab idea better. She could dress him in some of those outfits.

Mika could on up her and wear real bubbles.

I could help him get out of those later on as well. :mf_rosetinted:

With an old safety pin perhaps?:wink2:

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra
spelling mistake... an was on...

My friend from UK sent me this link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/jowhiley/

but apparently it isn't working for me at the moment, so this is the decription my friend gave to me:

there was a live performance

from Gaga, and then she did this cover version of Viva la Vida by the

amazing Coldplay (I think we both like that band, right?) and forgot the

words near the begining, but she carried on anyway. The DJ said that she

reminded her of Mika, and Gaga talked briefly about being mates with Mika,

and the fact that he turned up to that gig of hers. And she talked about an

upcoming duet but she wouldn't say who it is with, but from the clues it

could possibly be Mika...

More pics

and a description

Not from me. Her outfit is still vulgar and out-of-place. Period. :furious:

I like Lady Gaga. Sorry, haters, but I think Just Dance is one of the coolest songs of 2008. A treadmill favourite of mine.

That said...what an outfit! On one hand I'm kind of shocked, but on the other hand I have to admire her confidence. I kind of like her brand of crazy. She's all "I'll run around nearly-naked if I damned well please, thanks" as opposed to most popstars and their "I'm too drunk to close my legs while getting into a car" kind of tabloid drama. She's...fierce. I can appreciate that.

Shame about the paparazzi, though. Although I suppose when two popstars meet up in London - one looking all '50s debonair and one looking like she could be Ava Garter's understudy - it's not exactly unexpected.

What do you all make of the ring on Mika's hand? :fisch:

Oh and to echo Robertina's comments - no bashing, guys! Criticize if you must, but let's not eviscerate this woman.

Thank you!

Common sense as always, well needed in this thread!:wub2:

Her look is the one thing I'm really impressed with.

I’m more impressed with his looks!:naughty:

Sorry, you almost asked for it!:wub2:

(But if I was a lady pop star wanting attention, it's just the look i'd go for :floor:)

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Not from me. Her outfit is still vulgar and out-of-place. Period. :furious:

Completely agreed. I'd actually prefer if she'd show him her underwear in the bedroom, rather than in the street, but hey :boxed: