• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just have to comment on some of the pics

ladygagacheeky34.jpg

does the car say clean me on the window or is it just me? :rofl:

edit: Its night time. I hope they were just together for some chat :sneaky2: hehe

It sure does :roftl:

I don't think Mika would get up to anything on a first date, with the world's media outside his door :naughty:

What do you all make of the ring on Mika's hand? :fisch:

Oh and to echo Robertina's comments - no bashing, guys! Criticize if you must, but let's not eviscerate this woman. :thumb_yello:

haha thats what I was thinking about..btw..where is Meeks staring here?

lady-gaga-cheeky-03.jpg

have you heard her song eh, eh? I really like it.

Shame about the paparazzi, though. Although I suppose when two popstars meet up in London - one looking all '50s debonair and one looking like she could be Ava Garter's understudy - it's not exactly unexpected.

It was most definitely planned this way, maybe to promote her new single Paparazzi...:cool:

Don't forget she is a friend of Perez...

haha thats what I was thinking about..btw..where is Meeks staring here?

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2009/04/gaga-cheeky/lady-gaga-cheeky-03.jpg

He's looking at her shoulder. Obviously trying to determine if her jacket is the same material as his bowtie. :mf_rosetinted:

have you heard her song eh, eh? I really like it.

I love it! It's my second fave of hers, after Just Dance.

...........:hair:

Mika, find new friends :lol3:

*agrees*

OH, PLEASE, Mika, she's not talented and shes not classy. shes disgusting. You and Adele, you and Katy is 10000x times better. please.

*goes away to throw up*

*throws up too*

:boxed:Eww

She needs to cover some body parts up, this is too much...:thumbdown:

*agrees*

especially her face :naughty:

Is there a photo of Mika's parents meeting her? :lmfao:

He's looking at her shoulder. Obviously trying to determine if her jacket is the same material as his bowtie. :mf_rosetinted:

I love it! It's my second fave of hers, after Just Dance.

:roftl: :roftl:

maybe he should have felt it to make sure :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, first of all I must admit I never expected that it would bother so many of you that he's meeting up with gaga :shocked:

What the outfit concerns... People are probably going to call me nuts but... I actually quite like it... It's daring yes but it looks great on her! IMHO of course... Her look is the one thing I'm really impressed with.

Why is she carrying an umbrella? It didn't rain last night :blink:

Duh. Its an accessory. One always carries around umbrellas when it isn't going to rain. :mf_rosetinted:

honestly, no clue. She mentioned in her twitter that she went to germany and something about an umbrella obsession.

:naughty:

Wow, first of all I must admit I never expected that it would bother so many of you that he's meeting up with gaga :shocked:

What the outfit concerns... People are probably going to call me nuts but... I actually quite like it... It's daring yes but it looks great on her! IMHO of course... Her look is the one thing I'm really impressed with.

out of curiousity, where did you get your siggy quote? "labels are for cans of tuna, not people"

cuz Labels are for soup cans has been my motto for a while now :D

It annoys me that the laces on those boots haven't been tied very tidily - they look a mess :thumbdown:

(But if I was a lady pop star wanting attention, it's just the look i'd go for :floor:)

out of curiousity, where did you get your siggy quote? "labels are for cans of tuna, not people"

cuz Labels are for soup cans has been my motto for a while now :D

From the show nip/tuck, you know it? It was a quote from liz:thumb_yello:

Ah why is everybody dissing miss Lady Gaga??? I :mf_lustslow: her! And i honestly dont get why people say she's not talented. just because she doesnt make the same kind of music mika makes doesnt make her less of an artist? people were making nasty comments about katy perry a while ago as well. who are you to decide who is good enough for meeks and who isnt? If Mika thinks they are good enough for them, they are good enough for us :blush-anim-cl:

p-p-p-pokerfaceeeeee :mf_rosetinted:

(this comment isnt meant for people who dont judge her or mika)

It annoys me that the laces on those boots haven't been tied very tidily - they look a mess :thumbdown:

(But if I was a lady pop star wanting attention, it's just the look i'd go for :floor:)

really? I would go for the butt cheeks hanging out look.

Oh wait. :mf_rosetinted:

I would break my back and both ankles trying to walk in those!!

I wonder how Gaga's fans feel about her hanging with Meeks..just out of curiosity.

To be honest, I really don't think she needs to dress like this right now to draw attention. Maybe in the beginning, but if it was all a game to draw attention she wouldn't dress up like that anymore. She's got everyone watching her these days! I mean, she's even omnipresent on a MIKA-fansite...

Ah why is everybody dissing miss Lady Gaga??? I :mf_lustslow: her! And i honestly dont get why people say she's not talented. just because she doesnt make the same kind of music mika makes doesnt make her less of an artist? people were making nasty comments about katy perry a while ago as well. who are you to decide who is good enough for meeks and who isnt? If Mika thinks they are good enough for them, they are good enough for us :blush-anim-cl:

p-p-p-pokerfaceeeeee :mf_rosetinted:

(this comment isnt meant for people who dont judge her or mika)

I don't think she is up on par with Mika as an artist, because of her live performances, but then again, its rare to see someone who is. However, she makes good music that I like to listen to.

She has spunk yeah, but ever watched an interview with her? I don't know if she tries to act out or what but its weird...plus, she can't seem to decide on what at least one song means.... and that frustrates me, cuz if it doesn't mean anything to the artist, what should it mean to us?