oh dammit!

i hope she would enter his house..and he showed our tea cups to her!:naughty:

she's a big collector of tea cups, so she would have appreciated....

:roftl:

i find him extremely elegant, as always.

:shocked:

:roftl: :roftl:

I royally wish we could have seen pics of the tea set we sent him. :tears:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol it doesn't surprise me she dressed like that, it's just the way she is. She dresses outragously because she wants to. No, I don't agree with baring your bum like that - or any other personal part - but I accept that that's just who she is. Mika knows that. Everyone knows that.

I personally like the stuff she's realeased, I think she's pretty quirky and different, but I don't know her on a personal level. Maybe she's uber nice or maybe she's a total bitch. Who cares? It's not about who she is as a person. It's not even about the way she dresses. Heck, it's not even really about her music. It's about Mika and Lady GaGa spending some time together in London and that's about it really...

oh dammit!

i hope she would enter his house..and he showed our tea cups to her!:naughty:

she's a big collector of tea cups, so she would have appreciated....

:roftl:

i find him extremely elegant, as always.

Isn't he always, when he's dressed up :wub2:

lmao your reactions are hilarious ! she's talented and a good singer when she wants to be ! In Pokerface I think the chorus is really good but when she does that weird deep voice and kinda growls its just a little bit scary :blink::bleh: I admit her outfits are horrendous but they look great on her so why not ? I guess ... but what she does with Mika really doesn't concern us ... she might be a very nice person !

I get what you mean though.. I bet half of you wouldn't have minded them going out somewhere together if she had a few more clothes on ...

Thats how I feel !

And anyway, aren't you satisfied with how nice Mika looks ? :wub2:

Edited by MiKaL00v3

He looks so dashing.. :wub2:

I guess I don't really understand why there are so many negative comments about GaGa, I'm actually kind of a fan. :flowers2: Although I don't like that she always has to have one part or another hanging out... But honestly, she's what's it right now and it's probably a good thing for Mika to be getting his name back out there again before the new album. Well not that Mika couldn't do it on his own, but you know what I mean!

I give this a :thumb_yello:

He looks so dashing.. :wub2:

I guess I don't really understand why there are so many negative comments about GaGa, I'm actually kind of a fan. :flowers2: Although I don't like that she always has to have one part or another hanging out... But honestly, she's what's it right now and it's probably a good thing for Mika to be getting his name back out there again before the new album. Well not that Mika couldn't do it on his own, but you know what I mean!

I give this a :thumb_yello:

wow I've not seen you here in ages!! Helloooo!!

The only thing is, we didn't quite get used to seeing Mika wandering around with women, errr, dressed like her. :bleh:

Yeah, so true!

Maybe we should prepare ourselves for it, this can be the future!:wink2:

First the big girl costumes (a few were a bit cheeky if I do say so myself!) then Ava...now her...I'm starting to see a trend here. :naughty:

See!!!!!:roftl:

"Lady Gaga and Mika go to dinner at Michelin Star restaurant Hakkasan. Lady Gaga picked Mika up at 10.30 pm and left the restarant at 12.30 am. Lady Gaga returned Mika to his house in South Kensington London and returned to her hotel alone, at 12.40 am."

She was picking up him and brought him home again!:shocked:

Something is happening in the world.... dating wise!:cool:

But I'm happy to see she's a responsible girl and takes good care of our boy!:naughty:

lmao your reactions are hilarious ! she's talented and a good singer when she wants to be ! In Pokerface I think the chorus is really good but when she does that weird deep voice and kinda growls its just a little bit scary :blink::bleh: I admit her outfits are horrendous but they look great on her so why not ? I guess ... but what she does with Mika really doesn't concern us ... she might be a very nice person !

I get what you mean though.. I bet half of you wouldn't have minded them going out somewhere together if she had a few more clothes on ...

Thats how I feel !

And anyway, aren't you satisfied with how nice Mika looks ? :wub2:

Nope. It's true he's perfect as usual, but I feel totally disappointed and confused. :tears:

I'm sorry. I've always been too sensitive. I hope I'll get over it. And sorry if I posted excessively-bad comments. :(

creepy.jpg

...hehehehe....

Awww :roftl: he's really emotionaly attached to that wurse, isn't he?

Yeah, so true!

Maybe we should prepare ourselves for it, this can be the future!:wink2:

:

I certainly hope not though :naughty:

:naughty: He's holding his green PURSE/WALLET he bought in Milan (April2007)!!

Btw, I can't get some points: why did he so openly bring this lady to his house? I don't mind the action itself, I'm just curios by the fact that it was full of paparazzi all around and now everybody knows where he lives, which it sounds strange to me, as Mika always wanted to protect his privacy :blink:

And I also can't understand why he wants all this publicity....not at all...

Oh, and about the lady, I personally don't like her character, even if I thinks she's got a great voice and that she can really dominate the scene both on stage and not, that's why I think she's too much a character, even out of the stage.

OH, PLEASE, Mika, she's not talented and shes not classy. shes disgusting. You and Adele, you and Katy is 10000x times better. please.

*goes away to throw up*

Funny you should mention Katy and Adele... seems people were saying Mika shouldn't go anywhere with Katy a few months back... :fisch:

I would have never believed that on THIS site MUSICIANS would be judged by appearance.

I was thinking people wouldn't, but it doesn't surprise me... it's happened before...

Wow, first of all I must admit I never expected that it would bother so many of you that he's meeting up with gaga.

What the outfit concerns... People are probably going to call me nuts but... I actually quite like it... It's daring yes but it looks great on her! IMHO of course... Her look is the one thing I'm really impressed with.

Honestly, if I had a body like hers, I'd show it off too.

Ah why is everybody dissing miss Lady Gaga??? I :mf_lustslow: her! And i honestly dont get why people say she's not talented. just because she doesnt make the same kind of music mika makes doesnt make her less of an artist? people were making nasty comments about katy perry a while ago as well. who are you to decide who is good enough for meeks and who isnt? If Mika thinks they are good enough for them, they are good enough for us

p-p-p-pokerfaceeeeee :mf_rosetinted:

(this comment isnt meant for people who dont judge her or mika)

I completely agree... Mika is allowed to hang out with whoever he likes. If that person happens to like wearing revealing outfits, or likes kissing other girls, then let him go for it. I somehow doubt he'll stop hanging out with her because a few fans showed displeasure...

A music collaboration would be interesting, I'd like to see that.

So would I... it would be very interesting...

I personally don't like Mika's outfit at all lol :roftl:

Oh thank God! Someone agrees with me!!!

Me neither! I actually liked her outfit better, didn't say it though, afraid of even more comments :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Screw this...

I really really like Lady GaGa's outfit (especially her shoes :das:), and Mika's outfit is just plain ugly!

(sorry, I needed people to see that I really don't like his outfit and that I don't care if people think I'm wrong)

If he loses the scarf that would make a huge difference...