See, I never said I hated the jacket, I just said it didn't go with the ICA outfit lol....and I'm proven right I think. The jacket looks fine here.

:naughty: You're right both ways, very cunning.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thigh-high boots, PVC panties and a bra... Lady GaGa dresses down for a night on the town

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:58 AM on 21st April 2009

She tried the chic 'ladies who lunch' look for an impressive two days, but it seems Lady GaGa couldn't resist the urge to go back to her signature flesh-baring style.

The New Yorker was back to her risqué wardrobe as she joined Lebanese singer Mika for a meal in London last night.

Clearly aware she was going to be photographed after leaving her Kensington hotel, the Let's Dance singer stepped out in a pair of cream thigh-high lace up PVC boots, black PVC pants and bra and oversized black hat.

Lady Gaga and Mika

The 23-year-old completed her look with a pair of nude coloured fishnet tights and a black gingham umbrella.

While GaGa kept her eyes covered up with a pair of dark sunglasses, she had partially painted her lips Geisha-style.

Despite the lack of rain or sunlight, one of GaGa's minder carried the open umbrella over her throughout the evening... although it was unclear what exactly she was being shielded from.

Writing about her outfit on her Twitter micro-blogging page last night, she said: These boots were made for walking.'

Dinner date: Lady GaGa met Mika at his South Kensington home before going to Hakkasan together for dinner

Monday was a busy day for GaGa, real name Stefani Joanne Germanotta, who performed at the BBC Live Lounge before appearing on the Paul O'Grady Show.

After her promotional activities were over, GaGa's chauffeur drove her to Mika's South Kensington home to bring him out for dinner with the American pop star.

Lady GaGa recently spoke of her desire to work with the Grace Kelly singer, who has been equally enthusiastic about a possible duet.

The singer has already collaborated with Akon, Britney Spears, New Kids on the Block and Fergie.

Under my umbrella-ella-ella: Despite the lack of sunlight or rain, Lady GaGa was shielded by sunglasses, a hat and umbrella

The newfound friends appeared to have plenty to talk about as they spent two hours at Fitzrovia restaurant Hakkasan.

Hakkasan is a Michelin starred restaurant serving Oriental fusion cuisine and has appeared at number 36 in the list of the world's best restaurants in the San Pellegrino World Restaurant Awards.

After dinner, GaGa dropped Mika off home and returned to the Blakes Hotel at 12.40am, where she has been staying since her arrival in the UK last week.

GaGa is preparing to release her third single Paparazzi next month.

She is also celebrating her third week at the top of the UK album charts with her debut release The Fame.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1172270/Thigh-high-boots-PVC-panties-bra--Lady-GaGa-dresses-night-town.html

I think they're also from yesterday:thumb_yello:

He looks gawjus :wub2:

Oh! in that case, I have no idea :naughty:

but must be taken on the same day (maybe before dinner and being picked up) since they are all in the same album of pictures in the website... but to be honest I can not confirm that as I simply copied the images and text as is from the website ... and it is the only source of info I have .. maybe other MFCers can help you... :thumb_yello:

and i also think that ICA jacket looks much better now with casual outfit :thumb_yello:

*cough cough*

and agree with that too:thumb_yello:

We're the minority in here...

I think they're just doing their job. :wink2: he shouldn't have showed up with her like that if he didn't want to be caught and photographed.

I'd like to add something...

If they didn't want to get caught together, they would've made some plan so they wouldn't get caught. Seems very planned out to me.

hmm mika's outfit looks better in this pic.

Slightly... I still don't like it.

He...looks....

*dies*

untitled-2.jpg

Okay... that one I like! :wub2:

Aww, how cute. They match, like dominos

And I've definitely seen worse outifts throughout the years on various popstars. Maybe I'm immune to frockshock now.

I think I am too... I'm just looking at those boots going "Bitch... I want them!"

I don't see why people are so upset about it... sure, it's revealing, but that's her style... and like someone pointed out, she does design her clothes...

I personally think that female celebrities not wearing underwear and showing their bits is a lot worse than this...

GaGa and Mika enjoy a dinner date at Hakka

Last updated at 12:05pm on 21.04.09

This Lady GaGa thing is becoming a bit formulaic: put on a ridiculous costume, go somewhere where you're bound to be seen by the paparazzi, bring a celebrity chum where possible.

Thighs front: Lady GaGa out last night with Mika

Last night the US singer went to Hakkasan in Fitzrovia with her new friend Mika, with her bum hanging out of a barely-there black PVC leotard - not to mention those boots. They only stayed an hour, leaving at 12.30am. But, hey, that was enough to get some attention, so job done.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23678503-details/GaGa+and+Mika+enjoy+a+dinner+date+at+Hakka/article.do

Thigh-high boots, PVC panties and a bra... Lady GaGa dresses down for a night on the town

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:58 AM on 21st April 2009

She tried the chic 'ladies who lunch' look for an impressive two days, but it seems Lady GaGa couldn't resist the urge to go back to her signature flesh-baring style.

The New Yorker was back to her risqué wardrobe as she joined Lebanese singer Mika for a meal in London last night.

Clearly aware she was going to be photographed after leaving her Kensington hotel, the Let's Dance singer stepped out in a pair of cream thigh-high lace up PVC boots, black PVC pants and bra and oversized black hat.

Lady Gaga and Mika

The 23-year-old completed her look with a pair of nude coloured fishnet tights and a black gingham umbrella.

While GaGa kept her eyes covered up with a pair of dark sunglasses, she had partially painted her lips Geisha-style.

Despite the lack of rain or sunlight, one of GaGa's minder carried the open umbrella over her throughout the evening... although it was unclear what exactly she was being shielded from.

Writing about her outfit on her Twitter micro-blogging page last night, she said: These boots were made for walking.'

Dinner date: Lady GaGa met Mika at his South Kensington home before going to Hakkasan together for dinner

Monday was a busy day for GaGa, real name Stefani Joanne Germanotta, who performed at the BBC Live Lounge before appearing on the Paul O'Grady Show.

After her promotional activities were over, GaGa's chauffeur drove her to Mika's South Kensington home to bring him out for dinner with the American pop star.

Lady GaGa recently spoke of her desire to work with the Grace Kelly singer, who has been equally enthusiastic about a possible duet.

The singer has already collaborated with Akon, Britney Spears, New Kids on the Block and Fergie.

Under my umbrella-ella-ella: Despite the lack of sunlight or rain, Lady GaGa was shielded by sunglasses, a hat and umbrella

The newfound friends appeared to have plenty to talk about as they spent two hours at Fitzrovia restaurant Hakkasan.

Hakkasan is a Michelin starred restaurant serving Oriental fusion cuisine and has appeared at number 36 in the list of the world's best restaurants in the San Pellegrino World Restaurant Awards.

After dinner, GaGa dropped Mika off home and returned to the Blakes Hotel at 12.40am, where she has been staying since her arrival in the UK last week.

GaGa is preparing to release her third single Paparazzi next month.

She is also celebrating her third week at the top of the UK album charts with her debut release The Fame.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1172270/Thigh-high-boots-PVC-panties-bra--Lady-GaGa-dresses-night-town.html

The parts in bold are wrong I think :blink:

It's not "Let's dance" but "Just dance".

Mika is a Lebanese-born singer.

And "Paparazzi" isn't her third single :blink: it's 5th!

The photos make it look like he left home in one outfit and came back in another...we must have the chronology wrong somewhere. Didn't look like he had a bag with a change of clothes in his hands when he left the house:naughty:

I reckon he wore the jacket specifically because it was mentioned to him the other night in LA. "I WILL wear that jacket" it was like his follow up: "SEE".

I'd like to add something...

If they didn't want to get caught together, they would've made some plan so they wouldn't get caught. Seems very planned out to me.

Okay... that one I like! :wub2:

I think I am too... I'm just looking at those boots going "Bitch... I want them!"

I don't see why people are so upset about it... sure, it's revealing, but that's her style... and like someone pointed out, she does design her clothes...

I personally think that female celebrities not wearing underwear and showing their bits is a lot worse than this...

I agree:thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting the articles, Mari!! :flowers2:

Let me tell you why :wink2: I'm sure it's much of a marketing movement as well. He used to hang out with Katy Perry when she was on peak of her career. Now it's GaGa. I think it's something like promoting himself, and he knows he'll surely be noticed by paparazzi and media if he goes out with a girl like her.

:shocked:

WHAT? He shot to fame well before Katy Perry and it was actually HER clinging to Mika like a little doggie. (I don't want to be mean with her, though.)

When they were first photographed together 'at the peak of her career' was actually the time when she had just gone No1 with her first single. I wouldn't call it the peak of her career. She was still unknown then, just simply having a No 1 single.

If Mika were hanging out with Katy publicly in the US NOW, it would be more of an act of trying to get publicity, but last August it was all different...

good point!

Last night the US singer went to Hakkasan in Fitzrovia with her new friend Mika, with her bum hanging out of a barely-there black PVC leotard - not to mention those boots. They only stayed an hour, leaving at 12.30am. But, hey, that was enough to get some attention, so job done.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23678503-details/GaGa+and+Mika+enjoy+a+dinner+date+at+Hakka/article.do

oh the reliability of the press :roftl:

The parts in bold are wrong I think :blink:

It's not "Let's dance" but "Just dance".

Mika is a Lebanese-born singer.

And "Paparazzi" isn't her third single :blink: it's 5th!

Well technically he is Lebanese... I think they're referring to the fact that he is Lebanese, rather than him coming from Lebanon...

If that makes any sense whatsoever...

agree

I reckon he wore the jacket specifically because it was mentioned to him the other night in LA. "I WILL wear that jacket" it was like his follow up: "SEE".

:naughty:

oh the reliability of the press :roftl:

:roftl:

:shocked:

WHAT? He shot to fame well before Katy Perry and it was actually HER clinging to Mika like a little doggie. (I don't want to be mean with her, though.)

When they were first photographed together 'at the peak of her career' was actually the time when she had just gone No1 with her first single. I wouldn't call it the peak of her career. She was still unknown then, just simply having a No 1 single.

If Mika were hanging out with Katy publicly in the US NOW, it would be more of an act of trying to get publicity, but last August it was all different...

I don't think she was un-known at all. Mika wasn't very much in the media back then, after the summer tour. Only this with KP and Adele.

What do you imply, that Mika should have climbed on HER instead?

Well technically he is Lebanese... I think they're referring to the fact that he is Lebanese, rather than him coming from Lebanon...

If that makes any sense whatsoever...

Yeah well, I know... but the input was slightly different than the ones they have called him earlier...

I get you :wink2:

I don't think she was un-known at all. Mika wasn't very much in the media back then, after the summer tour. Only this with KP and Adele.

What do you imply, that Mika should have climbed on HER instead?

*imagines Mika climbing on Katy*

:blink:

On second thoughts...

*doesn't want to imagine Mika climbing on Katy*

13490514.jpg

OK sorted that out, on belga they mention this is BEFORE dinner.:thumb_yello:

Mika walks home after visiting his friend Joanne Stefani Germanotta aka Lady GaGa at her hotel. The pair later met up for dinner at Hakkasan restaurant London, England - 20.04.09

*imagines Mika climbing on Katy*

:blink:

On second thoughts...

*doesn't want to imagine Mika climbing on Katy*

His legs would still reach the ground :mf_rosetinted: