Say something random

Mirano

:boxed: ow...sorry... it's really hard to get away from here sometimes.

what was the "job"?was it really important?

Was a "supporter/moderator" for 2 years time on a forum ive been a member of for 2½ years time. I LOVE... or did.... that place. Use to call it "My 2nd home" The place i use to logg on first and off last! They dont want me to leave the forum cos im a "legend" but do that after 2 years and only cos im more focused on "another artist not released to GnR" and on here more... :tears:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a "supporter/moderator" for 2 years time on a forum ive been a member of for 2½ years time. I LOVE... or did.... that place. Use to call it "My 2nd home" The place i use to logg on first and off last! They dont want me to leave the forum cos im a "legend" but do that after 2 years and only cos im more focused on "another artist not released to GnR" and on here more... :tears:

i, personally think that's just stupid!

:sad:

:huglove: don't worry good people there will always love you! :wink2:

I LOVE MY DAD!:wub2: and he loves me too :wub2:

And what about your mum? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so so bored :teehee::roftl:

Good ppl there? On the forum? Doubt... think most are just useing me cos of my connection and another reason :shocked::blink: Most there are guys...

And what about your mum? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so so bored :teehee::roftl:

i can see that :naughty:

i love my mum as well, of course:wub2:

thing is my dad got mad at me for some silly reason and wouldn't talk to me for 2 days. i was so sad and depressed... but he called now and asked me if i'm still mad at him,told him i never was and he told me he was sorry and that he loved me :wub2:

sorry...i'm rambling...but i'm happy now :biggrin2:

Good ppl there? On the forum? Doubt... think most are just useing me cos of my connection and another reason :shocked::blink: Most there are guys...

:blink: that's awfully bad then...

:aah: i'm having a freaking pain in my abdomen that is killing me!!!!!

I went to the movies with some friends today.

One of my friends fed me popcorn. I looked like a lizard or something, and I almost licked his fingers. It was one of the most un-sexy things ever. A.k.a...he laughed. Thank goodness I didn't try eating that gummy worm he tried to feed me before that. Actually, that would've been practise for the popcorn. :mf_rosetinted:

I went to the movies with some friends today.

One of my friends fed me popcorn. I looked like a lizard or something, and I almost licked his fingers. It was one of the most un-sexy things ever. A.k.a...he laughed. Thank goodness I didn't try eating that gummy worm he tried to feed me before that. Actually, that would've been practise for the popcorn. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh goodness. :teehee::das::pinkbow:

Am practising juggling! I've improved from not knowing how to juggle, to getting 2/4 of the way through! :punk:

Oh goodness. :teehee::das::pinkbow:

Am practising juggling! I've improved from not knowing how to juggle, to getting 2/4 of the way through! :punk:

Ahaha. He's just a friend. He likes to make me feel uncomfortable. :pinkbow:

Oooh...fantastico. :D:):thumb_yello: Soon you'll be able to juggle like Enrico Rastelli.

Aww.. :wub2:

And you too, with the headache :flowers2:

thanks! :wink2: i can't believe it's been an hour and i barely managed to translate half of a page... i'm going to dieeeeeeee! :aah: