Say something random

Mirano

my gosh those are beautiful. Mika writes some of the most beautiful lyrics :wub2: I See You will be a favourite of mine, I think

ah.. thank you... told you i would know them... :doh: i'm gonna go and bury myself in a hole now *starts to dig*

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my gosh those are beautiful. Mika writes some of the most beautiful lyrics :wub2: I See You will be a favourite of mine, I think

Definitely one of my faves. i'll bet And definitely also one where i cant hold back tears:blush-anim-cl: Already had that prob. Donno how many times ive listened to that 1 min thingy :blink:

'Metamorphine' by Leandra is a seriously amazing album. I'm so glad I bought the last copy that was in stock on Amazon.co.uk :biggrin2:

And once I'm done listening to it again, I should probably go back to Mika's Myspace, listen to the clip of 'I See You' again, and actually pay attention to the lyrics this time...

Ooh, gothic trip-hop...

I need a few nice Mika pics to print out to stick on my dormroom wall when I get there... Any suggestions? :biggrin2:

how abt the 1st pic in the new Elle?

i'm in luv wif that pic.... wif the beautiful boy and his beautiful sisters:wub2:

oh or maybe u should buy the mag instead sori:naughty:

i'm repeating and repeating Rain on his myspace. jesus.....:blush-anim-cl:

i need to ask... i've just joined mikasounds.com but it won't let me log in. i've deleted my cookies and emptied my cache but it's still not working...

Try getting Firefox. I had that problem until I got Firefox- I have it now, and I can log in fine.

Is it possible to be in love with someone you've never even met?

Yes. :blush-anim-cl:

i need to ask... i've just joined mikasounds.com but it won't let me log in. i've deleted my cookies and emptied my cache but it's still not working...

I had that problem too. I even changed my password.

I ended up giving up. I tried to log in a few weeks later and it let me, maybe something has to be verified before we can log in? I don't know, it confuses.:confused:

I had that problem too. I even changed my password.

I ended up giving up. I tried to log in a few weeks later and it let me, maybe something has to be verified before we can log in? I don't know, it confuses.:confused:

okies! thank you! i'll try again later and maybe it'll decide that it likes me... :dunno:

Do you guys have Firefox? If not, I used to have that problem with IE but once I got Firefox, the problem was solved.

I don't think so . . . hmm. I was using AVG for my virus protection program but now I am using McAfree. I'm not very fond of AVG right now, I used to love it but we are having trust issues right now. lol

I don't think so . . . hmm. I was using AVG for my virus protection program but now I am using McAfree. I'm not very fond of AVG right now, I used to love it but we are having trust issues right now. lol

How is that pronounced? I say "Mc-Ay-fee", but then I heard "Mac-uh-fee" and I got confused.

This happens a lot.

How is that pronounced? I say "Mc-Ay-fee", but then I heard "Mac-uh-fee" and I got confused.

This happens a lot.

I have no idea! lol. I couldn't figure out how to pronounce it. One of the guys at work told me it's pronounced M-cah-fee.