Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught my mother humming WAG' date=' after we saw the videoclip on tv. :groovy:

and I'm surprised 'cause I never saw my mother singing anything from Mika. :blink:[/quote']

My mum used to sing GK like a lot when LICM was out :naughty: I even found her stealing my LICM once :roftl:

I caught my mother humming WAG' date=' after we saw the videoclip on tv. :groovy:

and I'm surprised 'cause I never saw my mother singing anything from Mika. :blink:[/quote']

COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Me and mum is always listning to Mika each time im seeing her. She (and my lil bro) likes him.

school.... perfect? :shocked: Mika look-a-likes everywhere? :lmfao:

Hvorfor gik jeg ikke i skole i sverige...

How can that be? :blink:

Well, my school has a lot of different types out of people; all of them has a personality of their own and it is easy to make new friends.

It is a special type of "feeling" all over this school, and I can´t describe it. :wub2:

Scott Mills was just talking about MIKA on Radio 1 :shocked:

They played a song by this guy, and said that he'd be supporting Mika at his next gig. Then they said something about Mika being a bit full-on (in a good way) and then they said that maybe Mika should let him be a monkey or another animal and dance around on stage with him :boxed:

I was like, yeah, that was sooo last year :naughty: bring on outta space! :biggrin2:

I haven't been here for a long long loooong time. Shame. :sad:

Oh well, I have a REASON (ha :naughty:), I'm going to be a coordinator of a committee in our Students' Representation, so need to boost my knowledge now. :)

My mum used to sing GK like a lot when LICM was out :naughty: I even found her stealing my LICM once :ro ftl:

COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Me and mum is always listning to Mika each time im seeing her. She (and my lil bro) likes him.

:roftl::roftl:

well...your mom is already a Mika fan...my mom no (she says no, but..:aah:). I had to buy her ticket, besides mine, to go to a Mika gig (in Lisbon:wub2:). :roftl:

Believe me, I think our moms are going to steal TBWKTM.:roftl:

I'm the only person who loves Mika, well...I was...even my sister likes...and she only likes ROCK! :shocked:

Mika...see what do you do to people. :lmao:

Well, my school has a lot of different types out of people; all of them has a personality of their own and it is easy to make new friends.

It is a special type of "feeling" all over this school, and I can´t describe it. :wu b2:

That's rare to hear...I guess I've to move to Sweden.

:roftl::roftl:

well...your mom is already a Mika fan...my mom no (she says no' date=' but..:aah:). I had to buy her ticket, besides mine, to go to a Mika gig (in Lisbon:wub2:). :roftl:

Believe me, I think our moms are going to steal TBWKTM.:roftl:

I'm the only person who loves Mika, well...I was...even my sister likes...and she only likes ROCK! :shocked:

Mika...see what do you do to people. :lmao:

That's rare to hear...I guess I've to move to Sweden.[/quote']

I will but TBHKTM to my mum. We were suppose to go to one of his shows together but donno what happened. She is like... donno how young except for young when she is listning to him (and elton john) I would say she is like someone whos my age (25) even though she is 47. My lil bro is into hip-hop, dance and rap most. But the only one he is listning to in the pop world is Mika :naughty: Think i'll get one for my lil sis too. She was the one who made my mum like him (cos i wasnt around)

I will but TBHKTM to my mum. We were suppose to go to one of his shows together but donno what happened. She is like... donno how young except for young when she is listning to him (and elton john) I would say she is like someone whos my age (25) even though she is 47. My lil bro is into hip-hop, dance and rap most. But the only one he is listning to in the pop world is Mika :naughty: Think i'll get one for my lil sis too. She was the one who made my mum like him (cos i wasnt around)

So..you went alone. I had to buy a ticket for her, because if I hadn't I could see Mika...with 16, it was the only way to convince her. Fortunatly, my b'day is on march.

Hip-hop to Pop...wow...we know that Mika is fantastic...but when we see what his music make to non-fan people, its like an award, and our heart feels so fine...

Do that...than your sister can compete for Mika points. :biggrin2:

So..you went alone. I had to buy a ticket for her' date=' because if I hadn't I could see Mika...with 16, it was the only way to convince her. Fortunatly, my b'day is on march.

Hip-hop to Pop...wow...we know that Mika is fantastic...but when we see what his music make to non-fan people, its like an award, and our heart feels so fine...

Do that...than your sister can compete for Mika points. :biggrin2:[/quote']

Cant imagine going to a Mika show with my mum. have seen Elton John MANY times with my mum cos she is obsessed with him and been since the 70s. But see her with Mika. Know what she is like when im with her listning to her.... damn! and last time when we had had some dinks it was crazy!!! Like 2 teens :roftl: Jumping around like crazy, in bed, turning up the volume, danceing togeter, jumping around to Mika, elton john and Queen. Was GREAT!!!!!

Im surprised that my lil bro likes Mika... and well the reason for why he know stuff about Mika is ehhmmm... cos of ehhmmm... me :teehee:

My sis compete with Mika points... i donno if i wnat vher to do that! I think its great that she likes him but thats about it... will pm you why...

Cant imagine going to a Mika show with my mum. have seen Elton John MANY times with my mum cos she is obsessed with him and been since the 70s. But see her with Mika. Know what she is like when im with her listning to her.... damn! and last time when we had had some dinks it was crazy!!! Like 2 teens :roftl: Jumping around like crazy, in bed, turning up the volume, danceing togeter, jumping around to Mika, elton john and Queen. Was GREAT!!!!!

Im surprised that my lil bro likes Mika... and well the reason for why he know stuff about Mika is ehhmmm... cos of ehhmmm... me :teehee:

My sis compete with Mika points... i donno if i wnat vher to do that! I think its great that she likes him but thats about it... will pm you why...

Imagine...that could be funny. I think your mom would love to go...

Double Party at a Mika gig!! :yay:

I jump.....alone. :aah::aah: aww..Queen...fantastic band!:wub2:

Imagine...that could be funny. I think your mom would love to go...

Double Party at a Mika gig!! :yay:

I jump.....alone. :aah::aah: aww..Queen...fantastic band!:wub2:

Queen rocks. I love em.... reminds me of its Johns bday SOON (19th)

I jump alone. Cant sit and stand still to queen (same with Mika and elton john) pretty much like that with most music. But especially with em

Queen rocks. I love em.... reminds me of its Johns bday SOON (19th)

I jump alone. Cant sit and stand still to queen (same with Mika and elton john) pretty much like that with most music. But especially with em

Really? How cute. One day after Mika. I didn't know that. I knew he was leo, as Roger...but the day. :dunno:

yeah...same as Mika, or anyone else we like to listen.

Don't use that tone of look with me. :teehee:

Well this is the say something random thread.

Hahaha. We always used to say "Don't look at me in that tone of voice. You'll deafen me eyesight." (you have to say it with a slightly Irish accent)

Anyway, I came on here to pass on a random fact.

An adult male kangaroo is called a Boomer.

An adult female kangaroo is called a Flyer.

Hahaha. We always used to say "Don't look at me in that tone of voice. You'll deafen me eyesight." (you have to say it with a slightly Irish accent)

Anyway, I came on here to pass on a random fact.

An adult male kangaroo is called a Boomer.

An adult female kangaroo is called a Flyer.

Really? I actually didn't know that. :blush-anim-cl: