Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tutoring a kid in Spanish and in less than an hour he's coming for the lesson. I have too many thoughts on my mind and I really don't feel like helping him with the translations :huh:

But I'll earn some money for doing it..and I really need money for myself atm so I'll try to be a good teacher :mf_rosetinted:

My sore back needs to stop. I'm only 15, I shouldn't have all this pain in my back already O.o. I feel like an 90-year old...

I was 16 when pain in my back started and it lasted for almost a year.I couldn't walk,I couldn't stand,I couldn't sit,I couldn't lie-the pain was torturing me so much I was going mad! :sneaky2: then,a year later,it just stopped.And it hasn't appeared till now again :blink:

Growing up is really hard sometimes :naughty:

I was 16 when pain in my back started and it lasted for almost a year.I couldn't walk,I couldn't stand,I couldn't sit,I couldn't lie-the pain was torturing me so much I was going mad! :sneaky2: then,a year later,it just stopped.And it hasn't appeared till now again :blink:

Growing up is really hard sometimes :naughty:

I couldn't agree more. :teehee: But it also depends whether I am stressed or not. At the moment, I'm not really stressed, but I'm tired. Sleeping also fixes things :mf_rosetinted:.

I couldn't agree more. :teehee: But it also depends whether I am stressed or not. At the moment, I'm not really stressed, but I'm tired. Sleeping also fixes things :mf_rosetinted:.

Well,I don't think it has to do something with the pain in your back :mf_rosetinted: I mean,that year I went that through I couldn't be more relaxed.Either it has to do something with your height or maybe you've got problematic feet,as I do.

Well,I don't think it has to do something with the pain in your back :mf_rosetinted: I mean,that year I went that through I couldn't be more relaxed.Either it has to do something with your height or maybe you've got problematic feet,as I do.

That's not really true, because when I'm stressed out, I have this terrible feeling in my upperback. It's one concentrated point, if you know what I mean. But at the moment, this pain must be because I am tired, I know it for sure :mf_rosetinted: