Say something random

Mirano

Why? What happened? :blink:

Well, nothing in particular happened, but he just crushes my spirit and me and just makes me sad and angry:tears:

Like, he's the one who's editing my WAG video, he promised he'd do it, and now he won't because he says "I don't like it and it's so stupid, you're ridiculous."

And then I talk to him and he says for me to shut up, and sometimes calls me fat, useless piece of crap:tears:

And he says I can't sing and don't have any talent at anything and that I'll never be someone...

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, nothing in particular happened, but he just crushes my spirit and me and just makes me sad and angry:tears:

Like, he's the one who's editing my WAG video, he promised he'd do it, and now he won't because he says "I don't like it and it's so stupid, you're ridiculous."

And then I talk to him and he says for me to shut up, and sometimes calls me fat, useless piece of crap:tears:

And he says I can't sing and don't have any talent at anything and that I'll never be someone...

Thats Horrible:wags_finger:

How old is you brother?

14, he's my twin... We have nothing alike though, that's for sure

How can he say those things about you, Your so pretty and you've got a fantastic voice, I loved your cover of F*ck you by Lily allen:roftl:

How can he say those things about you, Your so pretty and you've got a fantastic voice, I loved your cover of F*ck you by Lily allen:roftl:

He just does:boxed:

He was raised the same way as I did, my mom's punished him, lectured him, talked to him, tried everything and he keeps acting like an ass. I hope someday he gets what he deserves :sneaky2:

And thanks:teehee: I loove that song...:teehee:

Yeah, its a great song, Ive got her whole album!:aah:

I need to get it:teehee:

So far, I love "22", "F*ck You", "Not Fair" and "The Fear"

I love to hear her songs while walking on the streets.. It makes everything a bit ironic in my opinion:aah:

I understand what you mean, when my parents annoy me, i put my ipod on and listen to f*ck you while they are talking,:teehee:

Its so fun:naughty:

:lmfao:I love that:roftl:

I actually feel like distorting people and altering stuff like she does on the videoclip when I hear the song:teehee:

What an ass. Just ignore him. He's just being insecure. My bro is exactly the same way. He always tries to make me feel dumb, little, ugly. But I know he just says the crap because he is so insecure, he is trying to hide it by being tough and all. You are stronger, nicer and more talented. He may only HOPE he had your sweet attitude :biggrin2:

What an ass. Just ignore him. He's just being insecure. My bro is exactly the same way. He always tries to make me feel dumb, little, ugly. But I know he just says the crap because he is so insecure, he is trying to hide it by being tough and all. You are stronger, nicer and more talented. He may only HOPE he had your sweet attitude :biggrin2:

It's hard to ignore him though:boxed:

Yeah you may be right:biggrin2:

Aw, thanks:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

It's just harder to let it go sometimes..

It's hard to ignore him though:boxed:

Yeah you may be right:biggrin2:

Aw, thanks:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

It's just harder to let it go sometimes..

I know what you mean. When my bro is beign annoying, I often say something in return. I don't wanna say nothing, I simply need to react on his bullsh!t. While I should better listen to myself and shut it, but I just can't. Have. To. Talk!

You could write a song about him and about how immature he is, that way whenever he hurts your feelings, just sing that song:naughty:

:teehee:Well thats what i'd do if i had a brother or sister

Good idea:teehee:

Well I could write one, but I need inspiration...:teehee: I don't know why songrwriting comes a bit hard for me, even though I've studied and loved music for such a long time..

Good idea:teehee:

Well I could write one, but I need inspiration...:teehee: I don't know why songrwriting comes a bit hard for me, even though I've studied and loved music for such a long time..

Thats a good thing Carlota,

:thumb_yello:

It means that you value your songs and will always put love and care into it, :biggrin2: