Say something random

Mirano

Hahahahaha:lmfao:

It'd be.. I shall be hoping to find him in a Tesco or any other supermarked in London soon:teehee:

Then you'd join us, and we'd all have to put up with drunk Mika.. Wich is fun:teehee:

next time i'm in London...

:naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

next time i'm in London...

:naughty:

Hehe:teehee:

Carlota, Rainbowgirl (I'm sorry, I don't know your name :teehee:) that sounds like a whole lotta fun.

Join us, Alice!:das:

(Btw, what's that boy story?:teehee: Tell me about it!:huglove:)

My choir started singing again :wub2: and my conducter's got a baby,so he brought us sooooo many food,drinks,cakes&stuff :biggrin2: I'm going to lunch with my favorite teacher today and I'll spend evening with my two best friends.And he told me everything's still ok with us and that he still likes me.Can things be more perfect? :wub2:

Last night I dreamed that I got a labret piercing..I even remember it hurting and everything. I was kind of upset when I woke up this morning and it wasn't there. :naughty:

Which is the labret again? Around the lip region?

I wanted a septum. But then I bent a paperclip to see how it looked and it was.. stupid. :rip_1:, my dreams.

Last night I dreamed that I got a labret piercing..I even remember it hurting and everything. I was kind of upset when I woke up this morning and it wasn't there. :naughty:

Last night i dreamed that i saw Mika live, frontrow and him sweaty with no shirt on :drool::naughty: Would be a dream come true to see that :wink2:

Which is the labret again? Around the lip region?

I wanted a septum. But then I bent a paperclip to see how it looked and it was.. stupid. :rip_1:, my dreams.

Yeah it's like below the bottom lip and above the chin.

I would never get it done though. I'm still traumatized from getting my ears pierced :naughty:

Yeah it's like below the bottom lip and above the chin.

I would never get it done though. I'm still traumatized from getting my ears pierced :naughty:

LOL. That's where stickers come in. :thumb_yello: My mothe won't let me pierce my ears anymore. I only want three more. Jeez. It'll make it a nice even 6.

Burn baby burn, disco infeeernoo!