Neiiobii's going to England :)

JULS92

I know most people have probably forgotten about this by now, but I'm so looking forward to go there...

For the past few week I've had so many "flashbacks" from the week I was there :biggrin2:

Remembered a fun night when we were all in the living room, there was a guy playing the piano and another one leaning on it and improvising, singing, talking, laughing, with all the other students just sitting there on sofas, next to windows, etc, listening talking... It's such a nice vibe if you know what I mean:wub2: It really feels like a family there.

I've also been remembering the people I loved meeting there and the ones that I spent most of my time with... The talks I had with them, how great it'd be if I saw them again and even if they weren't my friends... It'd just be great.:wub2: Those people were really genuine when they said they missed me, when they hugged me on my last day there... I may be a bit naive but not to that point. I know they weren't nice just because I was a prospective.

And there's one of those people who I'm really really looking forward to be with again. This guy that talks a bit of portuguese and had lunch with me everyday and the one that I watched a movie with on my last day:biggrin2: I know it might just be niceness but he was soo cute:wub2

So... All the ups and downs of that experience were worth it. Really. And I wish I wasn't so reluctant to enjoy myself there sometimes, I'd enjoy it all much more... But I loved it:wub2

Aand I'm starting to make lists for the things I have to take when I get there in September:naughty

So there are two good reasons to go to this school on september - and they are both cute and male :sneaky2:

:roftl:

I'm glad you are looking forward now - I was worried when you seemed so unsure about it. I'm sure you will have a great time :thumb_yello:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there are two good reasons to go to this school on september - and they are both cute and male :sneaky2

:roftl

I'm glad you are looking forward now - I was worried when you seemed so unsure about it. I'm sure you will have a great time :thumb_yello

Ahem yeah:teehee:

The one that I had lunch with everyday is still in my head:roftl:

There's loads of other reasons but of course, being myself I choose to give priority to these ones:mf_rosetinted:

I was worried myself too... Just being forced to go looked horrible to me. It's still hard now that I want to go myself, but it'll be worth it:biggrin2: Yep:wub2:

I think if most of you didn't keep calling me to reason, I'd probably still be in denial and when I would go there I'd be reluctanct to just get used to being there:naughty:

And I'll be moving away 2 days after my birthday:shocked:

Edited by Neiobi

Ahem yeah:teehee

The one that I had lunch with everyday is still in my head:roftl:

There's loads of other reasons but of course, being myself I choose to give priority to these ones:mf_rosetinted:

I was worried myself too... Just being forced to go looked horrible to me. It's still hard now that I want to go myself, but it'll be worth it:biggrin2: Yep:wub2:

I think if most of you didn't keep calling me to reason, I'd probably still be in denial and when I would go there I'd be reluctanct to just get used to being there:naughty:

And I'll be moving away 2 days after my birthday:shocked:

Think of it as a very long-lasting birthday present :punk:

Think of it as a very long-lasting birthday present :punk:

Hehe :biggrin2:

I'm already making plans for the things I want to put in my room... I've started to select my friend's and family pictures to stick on the walls... Lots of students had their own little corner in the room if they were sharing it with pics from back home etc:biggrin2:

Hehe :biggrin2:

I'm already making plans for the things I want to put in my room... I've started to select my friend's and family pictures to stick on the walls... Lots of students had their own little corner in the room if they were sharing it with pics from back home etc:biggrin2:

That's a good idea - remember to leave room for Mika :biggrin2: