Neiiobii's going to England :)

JULS92

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was great but really intense. Students had a meeting about the problems that need sorting out. It was intense but really good because everyone handles things calmly and wants to make things better.

Today has been good so far, though it's my last day... I can't believe it, I'm starting to actually like it and I have to leave tomorrow. I was so stupid and whiny but still I know that was part of my process...

Doing sports later, maybe I'll do begginer football(it's for the girls haha) instead of Tai Chi because my tutor invited me to come along:bleh:

Later we're having more meetings, one with students again, and then the whole school. The one that is with the whole school is normal because it happens every monday, but when there's student meetings, and like more than one, it means there's something going on and that is being discussed. Of course the whole school knows what are the problems that are going on:bleh:

And then they're showing a movie later because supposedly today is friday, because the weekends here are on tuesdays and wednesdays.

Met some really nice people. Some classes were really funny.

Can't wait to get back and tell the whole thing:biggrin2:

I am glad to read a really positive report from you - that is great!!

Glad things came good - you can look forward to going next year!! :biggrin2:

Have a safe journey home - and catch you here very soon!! :huglove:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was great but really intense. Students had a meeting about the problems that need sorting out. It was intense but really good because everyone handles things calmly and wants to make things better.

Today has been good so far, though it's my last day... I can't believe it, I'm starting to actually like it and I have to leave tomorrow. I was so stupid and whiny but still I know that was part of my process...

Doing sports later, maybe I'll do begginer football(it's for the girls haha) instead of Tai Chi because my tutor invited me to come along:bleh:

Later we're having more meetings, one with students again, and then the whole school. The one that is with the whole school is normal because it happens every monday, but when there's student meetings, and like more than one, it means there's something going on and that is being discussed. Of course the whole school knows what are the problems that are going on:bleh:

And then they're showing a movie later because supposedly today is friday, because the weekends here are on tuesdays and wednesdays.

Met some really nice people. Some classes were really funny.

Can't wait to get back and tell the whole thing:biggrin2:

:huglove: That sounds so positive, Neiobi :biggrin2: Thanks for the update - I was worried you would be cold today:teehee: I hope you enjoy the rest of the stay :thumb_yello:

Why in the world are the weekends on other days than the rest of the world????:roftl

Hahahaha

It's because it's easier if you want to go to the city!

I am glad to read a really positive report from you - that is great!!

Glad things came good - you can look forward to going next year!! :biggrin2

Have a safe journey home - and catch you here very soon!! :huglove

Haha finally right? Can't believe I whined so much:teehee:

Yeah I can but I have to think so much about coming here.. I'll have the time thoguh:biggrin2:

Thank you :huglove:

Can't wait to come here again properly!

That's great Carlota- you'll feel much happier when it's time to go for having had this week.

Hehe guess you're right...And you are.:biggrin2:

:huglove That sounds so positive, Neiobi :biggrin2 Thanks for the update - I was worried you would be cold today I hope you enjoy the rest of the stay :thumb_yello

Hehe I was a bit :roftl:

Thanks the rest of the day was quite good aswell, we had other meetings.. Later on I'll tell you what's being discussed mostly !

Yes Carlota- as I'm sure your new friends are telling you- you have been really unlucky with the weather

Haha I have:thumbdown:

Oh and I had a talk with the principal and all so he says in about one week after I get home they'll contact me to see if I got admitted and then they'll say if they have a spot for me later if I decide to come here in september!

Carlota - if you're still about - glad you are enjoying things a little more now.

Safe journey back tomorrow :huglove:

Thanks and thanks:wub2::huglove:

Still have to pack my bag.. Though there's a movie on tonight as tomorrow is supposedly the weekend.. Maybe I'll watch it.

Hey girl!

I'm glad to hear you're doing well...

Well done you - I mean, this has been a week of so many new experiences. What you went through was completely natural - everyone goes through it when they first embark on something so new and challenging.

I remember the pain, terror, loneliness and excitement of my first experience abroad, and I'll never forget it. It'll help you in all the future times you start something new.

It's a lot to take in and you'll need a while to process it all, so take it easy when you come back! (para mim soa raro dizer "come back" a alguem que nunca conheci em pessoa, mas so me faltam dois meses em Portugal assim que vou aproveitar, haha!)

Take care!

Ves???

O kekeu te disse no carro naquele dia???

Fizeste lindamente em ir, correu bem (claro que ha sempre gente diferente e situaçoes inesperadas e temos medo e temos saudades e estranhamos, mas para ja ficas com uma experiencia que nunca mais esqueces na vida...

Boa viagem, beijinhos a mae, falamos quando chegares, lanchamos no fim de semana??? ;)

I'm now oficially back and at full speed and and and so excited:naughty: So please have some patience with me for the next couple of days until this feeling goes away.. :teehee:

Hey girl!

I'm glad to hear you're doing well...

Well done you - I mean, this has been a week of so many new experiences. What you went through was completely natural - everyone goes through it when they first embark on something so new and challenging.

I remember the pain, terror, loneliness and excitement of my first experience abroad, and I'll never forget it. It'll help you in all the future times you start something new.

It's a lot to take in and you'll need a while to process it all, so take it easy when you come back! (para mim soa raro dizer "come back" a alguem que nunca conheci em pessoa, mas so me faltam dois meses em Portugal assim que vou aproveitar, haha!)

Take care!

Hahaha aproveita bem! :biggrin2:

Yeah it is a lot to process and I have so many things to think about... It'll be hard to come back to my normal crappy school now. But maybe I'll have the chance to go to Brockwood, the one that I've just been! But I have to think about it... First, I need to get accepted:naughty:

Oh wow, that's so awesome!

I'm very jealous, but I hope you have a fabulous time!

Just did hehe

Thankyou..:huglove: And don't be jealous because this is such a big scary step for me to take and in a way it isn't so pleasing.. But I'll have time to evaluate everything I feel until it's time to choose where to go..

Ves???

O kekeu te disse no carro naquele dia???

Fizeste lindamente em ir, correu bem (claro que ha sempre gente diferente e situaçoes inesperadas e temos medo e temos saudades e estranhamos, mas para ja ficas com uma experiencia que nunca mais esqueces na vida...

Boa viagem, beijinhos a mae, falamos quando chegares, lanchamos no fim de semana??? ;)

Hehe é verdade:wub2:

Por mim!

My trip was good but so tiring.. The flight got delayed, and then they'd never announce the gate that we had to go to... I hate airports when it comes to waiting :P

Welcome home:wub2:

Take some time to reflect on your experience...............and see if you are accepted:roftl:. Hope you settle back down ok.:thumb_yello:

I will.:biggrin2:

And hope so! It'll be boring to go back to my normal crappy school now (crappy compared to what I've just been!)

Oh and in the end I was so used to talking english everyday that when I called the ... flight waitress(?) I said "Excuse me, excuse me!" :roftl: And she knew I was portuguese and she was portuguese too so she must've thought I was full of myself! (Wich I sometimes am without any intention)

I will.:biggrin2:

And hope so! It'll be boring to go back to my normal crappy school now (crappy compared to what I've just been!)

Oh and in the end I was so used to talking english everyday that when I called the ... flight waitress(?) I said "Excuse me, excuse me!" :roftl: And she knew I was portuguese and she was portuguese too so she must've thought I was full of myself! (Wich I sometimes am without any intention)

:roftl: (Flight attendant.) I am sure that you aren't. But that is very impressive that you were obviously 'thinking' in English:thumb_yello:

:roftl: (Flight attendant.) I am sure that you aren't. But that is very impressive that you were obviously 'thinking' in English:thumb_yello:

Thanks!:roftl::teehee:

And yeah I find it interesting myself... Though I don't know if it can be considered impressive! xD

Hah now you can see how influenciated I can get when it comes to these things... At a certain point at the school I'd say some words imitating british accent without intention and then I'd say sorry because I sounded ridiculous and it could sound like I was making fun of english people:naughty::roftl:

Thanks!:roftl::teehee:

And yeah I find it interesting myself... Though I don't know if it can be considered impressive! xD

Hah now you can see how influenciated I can get when it comes to these things... At a certain point at the school I'd say some words imitating british accent without intention and then I'd say sorry because I sounded ridiculous and it could sound like I was making fun of english people:naughty::roftl:

No..................some people pick accents up very easily, particularly at your age.

No..................some people pick accents up very easily, particularly at your age.

Hah I'd love it if I could get a decent one.. Mine is screwed up american with british in some words.. All mixed up:roftl: Though I'm happy that I don't have a latin accent.. I wouldn't have the courage to talk!

Carlota! I am glad you had such a wonderful time, it sounded like such a great experience. I would really love to do something like that. I hope you get accepted into the school. :wub2:

Thankyou Louise:wub2::huglove:

I hope so too!

I'll tell things more clearly and the whole experience soon when I have a bit of more time to think about it on my own... I warn you that if I do write about my week there, like the bigger picture, I'll write A LOT. Soo only read it and follow the thread if you want to know more because I don't want anyone to be bored:bleh:

Thankyou Louise:wub2::huglove:

I hope so too!

I'll tell things more clearly and the whole experience soon when I have a bit of more time to think about it on my own... I warn you that if I do write about my week there, like the bigger picture, I'll write A LOT. Soo only read it and follow the thread if you want to know more because I don't want anyone to be bored:bleh:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello: If we read and comment about it, it shows interest. Don't worry. :wink2:

Oh and at the end of every day I'd write in my diary(I didn't have one before I go tehre but I bought one on purpose xD) how was it and what did I think... So when I describe it all it'll be much more complete:biggrin2:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello: If we read and comment about it, it shows interest. Don't worry. :wink2:

Okay then I won't...:bleh: I just feel that sometimes i talk way too much about something but I think this is something worth talking a lot and I want to share it with anyone who's interested in hearing :biggrin2: And because I need advice about it too:naughty:

Oh and at the end of every day I'd write in my diary(I didn't have one before I go tehre but I bought one on purpose xD) how was it and what did I think... So when I describe it all it'll be much more complete:biggrin2:

That is a great idea. :wub2:

Okay then I won't...:bleh: I just feel that sometimes i talk way too much about something but I think this is something worth talking a lot and I want to share it with anyone who's interested in hearing :biggrin2: And because I need advice about it too:naughty:

If you need advice, post away. There are pleanty of people on here who would be more than happy to help you out. :biggrin2: