Neiiobii's going to England :)

JULS92

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! Another VERY IMPORTANT THING, MISSY!

I DON'T CARE WHICH F******g MIKASONG IS PLAYING ON THE TAXI which you took to drive u to LisbonX AT 5H30am.....

EVEN IF IT IS TOYBOYTOY I DON'T GIVE A S***, SO PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME SAYING;

"MMika's playiiiing on the cab i took to the airport, isn't it a sign, so thrilling, so amaaaaaaaaaazing Carla????

Coz i promise that if you wake me up at that hour i WON'T SEND U REGULAR SMS OR TWITS TO THE UK, OK????????????? LOL

awwwwwwww wonka, you're so sweet, your bring tears to my eyes :roftl:

escrevendo inglês com girias, diminuindo as palavras e com português misturado, essa mensagem foi dificil de ler :bleh:

awwwwwwww wonka, you're so sweet, your bring tears to my eyes :roftl:

escrevendo inglês com girias, diminuindo as palavras e com português misturado, essa mensagem foi dificil de ler :bleh:

If she wants info from mfcmummy she'll have to behave and not waking mfcmummy at 5h30 calling from her cab where Mikasongs are awwwwww playing...:sneaky2::roftl:

She's soooo cuuuute!:wub2:

Hello everyone!

So, this is going to be quick. I've got a class in 6 mins.

I miss you all, yesterday, my first day here, was REALLY REALLY awkward, and I'm really homesick. Though I like some classes and met some people.

So, see you all soon! I dont like being in this computer room watched by many other students.

xxx

Hello everyone!

I miss you all, yesterday, my first day here, was REALLY REALLY awkward, and I'm really homesick. Though I like some classes and met some people.

So, see you all soon! I dont like being in this computer room watched by many other students.

xxx

:shocked: Neiobi :huglove: Stick with it :thumb_yello: It will get better as the week goes on :huglove:

Hello everyone!

xxx

:huglove: :huglove:

Isso melhora com o passar do tempo! :wink2: Depois vais ver que nem queres vir embora! :naughty: Como são as pessoas aí?

Beijooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

carlota, if you happen to read....please try to react, any place any person are new but they are an opportunity.

don't feel alone, you'll be home before you say oh!

and, who knows, you might even be desperate to go away from there in the end, and want to stay fo ever! i know it happens!

hugs and love

:huglove: :huglove:

Isso melhora com o passar do tempo! :wink2: Depois vais ver que nem queres vir embora! :naughty: Como são as pessoas aí?

Beijooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Vaquinhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:wub2::wub2:

Espero que sim..

Sao simpaticas, algumas, mas como todas se conhecem eu sinto me mesmo so...:thumbdown:

Vaquinhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:wub2::wub2:

Espero que sim..

Sao simpaticas, algumas, mas como todas se conhecem eu sinto me mesmo so...:thumbdown:

Oh...no início é sempre assim! :wink2: Não te isoles, vai falando com os teus colegas e tal...há mais gente de fora ou são só vocês os dois?

Oh...no início é sempre assim! :wink2: Não te isoles, vai falando com os teus colegas e tal...há mais gente de fora ou são só vocês os dois?

Em visita, mais uma.. Mas essa fez logo amigos!

Vou jantar

xxxx

hey!!! dont worry, im SURE you'll have LOTS of friends by the time u leave!:gathering:<---- did u see that brilliant use of MFC Smileys!!!

Just be your normal chatty self! :naughty: Where abouts is ur school in England?

Haha :roftl: I hope so.

Its near Petersburg. I think xD

Tu também vais fazer amigos! :wink2: Tenho a certeza!

Bom jantar! (vegetariano, né? :naughty)

:huglove:

Espero que sim...

Yep!

Da pra mandar sms ou nao?

Aguenta te ai, ouviste??? ;)

Fala com eles como se estivesses a falar connosco...

Ou espera, talvez seja melhor nao lol

Bjs

Da :D Manda a vontade!

Vou tentar...

Sim realmente acho q nao xD

Now I'm nervous because there's one girl in my room that is sick and they want to move be so I dont get contagiated.... Could this get any worse?

Haha :roftl: I hope so.

Its near Petersburg. I think xD

Now I'm nervous because there's one girl in my room that is sick and they want to move be so I dont get contagiated.... Could this get any worse?

Is it maybe near Peterborough?

It is best you move - you don't want to be sick when you are

only there for a week!! :wink2:

Is it maybe near Peterborough?

It is best you move - you don't want to be sick when you are

only there for a week!! :wink2:

Maybe! I used to know the cities near by that we could visit without permission :doh: But cant remember now...

Yep but Ill have to pack everything again and Ill have to meet new roomates...

Maybe! I used to know the cities near by that we could visit without permission :doh: But cant remember now...

Yep but Ill have to pack everything again and Ill have to meet new roomates...

Petersburg is in Russia :wink2:

Well, just think of it as an adventure - the week will not be long.

It sounds like the curriculum is very interesting!! :wub2: