You are quite young - and it's a huge change of surrounding for

you - but you come over as a clever, friendly girl so in time things

may mot feel so daunting for you xx

Aw:wub2:

I hope so. Really do.

Boa viagem Lotinha, vai com Deus e se puder volta com o Mika :das:

e volta inteira hein :sneaky2 :bleh

Carlota!

wow, how exciting for you! I hope it goes reeeeeeeally well!!

I can't imagine going without MFC for a week, but obviously it needs to be done in this case :wink2

Diverte-te, e estaremos aqui quando voltares!!

Beijinhos!

Welcome to our world- where it's absolutely ruddy tanking down at the moment and I've just put the central heating on. Please bring Portuguese weather with you.

Bon voyage!

Take care little one - you will be missed - but I am sure you

will have a great time and the time will fly past.

Safe travel :huglove

Hi Neiobi

I hope you have a fabulous time in the UK :huglove and I hope the sun shines for you :bleh

remember - lots of layers, and rainwear are essential :thumb_yello

I'll miss you - take care :huglove

awww have fun! :wub2

I hope everything goes well there :biggrin2

Thanks EVERYONE. i cant reply to each post so I just say it to all of you:wub2:

Hmm.. It could get worse. Imagine getting lost somewhere in England and then getting hit by a car, and having to go to the hospital.

See, it could get worse. :naughty:

I hope everything's gonna be all right. :wub2:

Oh god hahaha

I sense when I write this you'll be already off for england.

I hope you' have a nice staying.

wow. boarding school.. sounds good. :thumb_yello:

have fun and come back soon: you'll be missed here. :wub2:

hugs

Yeah it's petersfield!:bleh:

So yesterday I changed rooms... Ended up with my matress on the floor, slept there, my roomates are german so they were talking during a lot of time and it was quite awkward... I didn't even have space to put my bag or open it to take out my clothes :sad:

But the day was good though... Met a nice art teacher, a girl of my age... Oh and I made the coolest earring ever xD It's a golden bolt. :naughty:

HEY HEY HEY

did carla erase her long big sweet post? I wanted to read it and now its not here!

I did!

:wink2:

Too embarrassed when i read that nonsense the morning after!:shocked::roftl:

I was under medication for low hemoglobine levels that evening so i just wrote a loooot, , I apologize...

Never knew i was getting high when i took it at the hospital...LOL

In the meantime, I miss you..

And i think you should enjoy more, I take it from your posts you feel a bit aside...

Mingle, girl!!!

In 4 days you'll be here in this parvalheira again!

Take care

Luv ya:wub2:

C.xx

I did!

Too embarrassed when i read that nonsense the morning after!:shocked::roftl:

I was under medication for low hemoglobine levels that evening so i just wrote a loooot, , I apologize...

Never knew i was getting high when i took it at the hospital...LOL

In the meantime, I miss you..

And i think you should enjoy more, I take it from your posts you feel a bit aside...

Mingle, girl!!!

In 4 days you'll be here in this parvalheira again!

Take care

Luv ya:wub2:

C.xx

Aw damnit I wanted to see how you are when high on meds:naughty:

Well today was better. Here's a 'summary':

I'm so happy because I got moved back to the room I used to be in. Yesterday after dinner I was wrecked, and the roomates that were in the room that I didnt like didnt make any space for me at all so I went and talked to my tutor and she tried to fix things... At a certain point they said there was no way etc etc they were gonna move me back and I just started crying because I was really really bad in that room... My tutor was really sweet, she even made me some hot chocolate to calm down and said to the staff that as my former roomate wasn't sick anymore I could come back and that I'm not well in the other room... So in the end I did come back Took a lot and I was apologizing everyone who helped me to move because I didn't want to give any trouble but I just had to say that I wasn't well in the tiny room with the german girls..

Oh and before I started crying, I went to play a piano that is in the dining room/lounge, I played any other world, and then when I was moving to the room a girl called me up and said that she loved hearing me and that she recognized the song from mika and she has his cd and all.. I thought I'd be bashed if I told I like him like it happens in my country but people here really like him! At least it looks like it. And in the room where I moved back, one of my roomates asked me what is my favourite artist and I said Mika, and she said aww yeah he's great! I love how he just dresses so colourfuly and dances around in his videos. He's great. And soo cute:naughty:

Sorry it's long... But a lot happened.

Had chemistry and now I have a free period. Didn't understand a thing from chemistry:naughty::naughty:

Aw damnit I wanted to see how you are when high on meds:naughty:

I'm so happy because I got moved back to the room I used to be in. Yesterday after dinner I was wrecked, and the roomates that were in the room that I didnt like didnt make any space for me at all so I went and talked to my tutor and she tried to fix things... At a certain point they said there was no way etc etc they were gonna move me back and I just started crying because I was really really bad in that room... My tutor was really sweet, she even made me some hot chocolate to calm down and said to the staff that as my former roomate wasn't sick anymore I could come back and that I'm not well in the other room... So in the end I did come back Took a lot and I was apologizing everyone who helped me to move because I didn't want to give any trouble but I just had to say that I wasn't well in the tiny room with the german girls..

Oh and before I started crying, I went to play a piano that is in the dining room/lounge, I played any other world, and then when I was moving to the room a girl called me up and said that she loved hearing me and that she recognized the song from mika and she has his cd and all.. I thought I'd be bashed if I told I like him like it happens in my country but people here really like him! At least it looks like it. And in the room where I moved back, one of my roomates asked me what is my favourite artist and I said Mika, and she said aww yeah he's great! I love how he just dresses so colourfuly and dances around in his videos. He's great. And soo cute:naughty:

Had chemistry and now I have a free period. Didn't understand a thing from chemistry:naughty::naughty:

I know I don’t talk so much but I’ve been following your adventures for some time of course, and I’m happy for you that they let you move back to the room you wanted to stay in!:thumb_yello:

Why did you have to move out in the first place? Was your room mate sick? Don’t the have a special room for someone who gets sick?

And you have made a Mika friend…aw:wub2: that is really great, it helps a lot for your well being to have interests in common with your friends!

I really hope the rest of your time over there will be a little happier and easier!:wink2:

I know I don’t talk so much but I’ve been following your adventures for some time of course, and I’m happy for you that they let you move back to the room you wanted to stay in!:thumb_yello

Why did you have to move out in the first place? Was your room mate sick? Don’t the have a special room for someone who gets sick?

And you have made a Mika friend…aw:wub2: that is really great, it helps a lot for your well being to have interests in common with your friends!

I really hope the rest of your time over there will be a little happier and easier!:wink2:

Hehe thanks!

Well they say they don't want me to get sick on my week of trial here bla bla.. So that's it.. No I think they don't:thumbdown:

Yep! :biggrin2: I think people here aren't really judging other people when it comes to music etc... At least that's what I see... There's a lot of free expression. But still I can't get used to the idea of being here..

I hope so and thank you so much Sienna:huglove: And thanks for following hehe :bleh:

Gotta go now, Maths and then history :bye:

Aw damnit I wanted to see how you are when high on meds

BTW... Your siggie :lmfao: Scary stuff!

You won't see me high on meds, i got better by now don't need it anymore (for now), but you can see the results in both our thread and captions...

Dont'ya like my rag doll Mika siggie???:shocked::roftl:

When are you coming back? Weds or thursday?

Glad you found other fanikas so u have peeps to talk about Mika!

And you show them your piano skills, girl!

Miss ya...

Luv ya...:wub2:

You won't see me high on meds, i got better by now don't need it anymore (for now), but you can see the results in both our thread and captions...

Dont'ya like my rag doll Mika siggie???

When are you coming back? Weds or thursday?

Glad you found other fanikas so u have peeps to talk about Mika!

And you show them your piano skills, girl!

Miss ya...

Luv ya...

Hahaha:roftl: I'll check it out soon!

I doo but it's soo freaky! xD

Tuesday!

Hehe there are actually a lot of very very talented people here.. It's quite stunning:naughty:

Miss you too and love youu:huglove:

Today was reasonable.

I'm going to have dinner now and probably I'll only come back tomorrow or so!

Oh and we went to a sports centre to do squash and badmington, I did bagminton because I picked it earlier this week :bleh: You have to do two sports.. On monday I'm doing Tai Chi because I just didn't have any other one that sounded good :naughty:

Anyways.. See you soon everyone:huglove:

Hahaha:roftl : I'll check it out soon!

I doo but it's soo freaky! xD

Tuesday!

Hehe there are actually a lot of very very talented people here.. It's quite stunning:naughty:

Miss you too and love youu:huglove:

Today was reasonable.

I'm going to have dinner now and probably I'll only come back tomorrow or so!

Oh and we went to a sports centre to do squash and badmington, I did bagminton because I picked it earlier this week :bleh: You have to do two sports.. On monday I'm doing Tai Chi because I just didn't have any other one that sounded good :naughty:

Anyways.. See you soon everyone:huglove:

Oh ! Glad you chose Tai Chi hun !! It is an amazing meditation/skill ... I'd vouch for it anytime !! :thumb_yello::huglove:

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was great but really intense. Students had a meeting about the problems that need sorting out. It was intense but really good because everyone handles things calmly and wants to make things better.

Today has been good so far, though it's my last day... I can't believe it, I'm starting to actually like it and I have to leave tomorrow. I was so stupid and whiny but still I know that was part of my process...

Doing sports later, maybe I'll do begginer football(it's for the girls haha) instead of Tai Chi because my tutor invited me to come along:bleh:

Later we're having more meetings, one with students again, and then the whole school. The one that is with the whole school is normal because it happens every monday, but when there's student meetings, and like more than one, it means there's something going on and that is being discussed. Of course the whole school knows what are the problems that are going on:bleh:

And then they're showing a movie later because supposedly today is friday, because the weekends here are on tuesdays and wednesdays.

Met some really nice people. Some classes were really funny.

Can't wait to get back and tell the whole thing:biggrin2: