A new amazing story: Mika & the magic Pencil

IngievV

This story will blow your mind mwahahahaha...

No I actually have no idea, but I shall hit you wih my awesomness once again and present to you chapter 1 of:

MIKA AND THE MAGIC PENCIL

A story of hope, struggle, love and lollipops.

Enjoy chapter one...or not:mf_rosetinted:

Chapter 1: Dishes don't do themselves

It was hard not to wake up with the sound of the annoying boom boom boom on the bedroom door. Slowly opening his eyes, Mika looked around his room. It was exactly the same as he left it. His bed was surrounded by toy theatres he collected from all over the world. Piles of books he had not even had a chance to look at after he obsessively bought them towered over him and hit the ceiling. It was actually ridiculous, but because Greg had to mix his album and he was in the wonderful city of Los Angeles, he had obviously nothing better to do than to buy books.

The bonking on the door continued and Mika looked anxiously at the books. They were moving from side to side and it would only be a matter of time before....

The door cracked open with a bang. Using his trained falsetto, Mika squealed as the piles of books fell on him and knocked him back on the bed as he just attempted to stand up. "Oops," his mother said apologetically. A hand appeared from under the mountain of unread literature. "Ts'okay mum," he replied as he buried his way out. He started humming, "Strrrrrooonnnggeerrr than yesterdaaaay, now it's nothing but my waaaay, my loneliness is killing me no moooorrreeee. I AM STRONGER!" With the last words, he threw all the books and the floor and stood, hands in the air with a victorious expression on his face. "Yeah, very well Mika," his mother started, "I wanted to tell you that you did not to the dishes yet and it's your turn today." Mika's mouth fell open. He jumped up again. "Muuuhuuummmmm," his expression was one of disbelief. "I am a grown man. I am a superstar!" To prove his point, he rushed to his cd shelve, grabbing one of his Life in cartoon motion copies. "Look, look! It says MIKA!" He continued his search and threw everything he could find with his own name on it on the desk. "I am super famous! I have fangirls! I am the absolutely freaking most amazing person on the planet!" His mother just shrugged. "I expect you in de living room in 5 minutes mr. Penniman." Mika sighed. "I don't even really live her anymore! I have my own place! Why am I staying her anyway?" His mother laughed. "Because you stocked the truck-load of gifts from the MFCers in your own flat, that's why." Oh yes. The officially unofficial. Something like the living dead, always waiting for me to make a move so that they could endlessly analyse it.

"Come Mika!" His mother called after him. "I'm so going to Twitter this," he mumbled, but then his mother's face appeared in the door opening again. "Did you say something love?" She asked. Mika just shook his head and followed her while still mumbling to himself.

In cognito, with a fashionable cap, designer sunglasses and a long raincoat, Mika hurried through the streets of London and ran into a small pub. Quickly, he sat down at a table hidden in the shadows. A waiter approached him. "When she arrives, tell her that Mr. Sugarpuff is already here and lead her to this table," he whispered. The waiter rolled his eyes. "Sure Mika," the waiter sighed and started walking away. "Alfredo! Alfredo! I told you to not use my real name! The Sun reporters are everywhere!" He looked around the empty pub and glared at a suspicious empty chair.

A noise broke his concentration and before he knew it, Lady Gaga walked to his table followed by a huge bodyguard. She sat down in her revealing outfit, looking at Mika with raised eyebrows. "Mika," she began, but Mika silenced her immediately, "Mr. Sugarpuff remember!" He urged, "and you're Mrs. Pokeherface, I thought we discussed that?" Gaga sighed. "Mi...Sugarpuff...what's wrong?" Mika's lower lip trembled. "I...I had to do the dishes today." He burst out in tears and Gaga summoned the umbrella her bodyguard was holding. "Hush hush," she tried to console him. She exchanged quick glances with her bodyguard who looked very confused. "Just dance!" She suddenly yelled and jumped on the table. Mika fell backwards, too shocked to cry. He looked up, his eyes big and red. Gaga stopped, jumped off of the table and helped him up. "What is it you really want?" She asked while stroking his hair. "W-w-world domination," Mika stuttered and Gaga smiled. "I want a world full of cartoons and big girls and lollipop girls and toy boys and boy toys and stuff like that," he finished, with a hopeful spark in his eyes. Gaga grinned even wider. She snapped her fingers again and her bodyguard dropped something in her hand. "This my friend, is a magic pencil," Mika gazed at her with enormous eyes, "Anything you draw will be real, but.." she looked serious now, "you can only erase everything with the magic eraser which I do not have and have no idea where it is." Mika closed the palm of his hand and examined the pencil. "Anything?" He whispered in astonishment. She nodded. Mika jumped up, hugged Lady Gaga and rushed out of the pub as fast as his long legs could carry him. This would be the beginning of a world in cartoon motion...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It only disturbs me :naughty:

Still you keep coming back for more:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Holly Johnny!

Are Mika and Magic Pencil relatives??

picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=2767

Just wait til chapter 2:mf_rosetinted:

The living dead!!!!

Thank you very much!:mf_rosetinted:

But I’m afraid you have a point… at least it would explain a lot!:wink2:

My analyses showed it's all true:mf_rosetinted:

Hilarious, I love that miss Gaga's in the story as well! You do make Mika seem like an idiot though, I doubt that he would ever refuse to do something for his mother...

No no no, I do not make him look like an idiot, just wait til the rest of the story. He's gonna be a hero:mf_rosetinted:

Cool job, Ingie!

you know there was an animated tv-series when I was young (yeah, yeah: hundred years ago:wink2:...) about a magic pencil. I quit liked it; I will keep an eye on your funny story!

(Ps: de is the in english....sorry, my teachers (which I'm not) eye fell on a little typo...)

sincerely...I don't know what to say!! Where did this came out of your mind, IngievV?

it really blown my mind...I think it is so creative...a story from other world...I think it is brilliant...seriously *-*

I can't wait for Chapter 2!!!

Cool job, Ingie!

you know there was an animated tv-series when I was young (yeah, yeah: hundred years ago:wink2:...) about a magic pencil. I quit liked it; I will keep an eye on your funny story!

(Ps: de is the in english....sorry, my teachers (which I'm not) eye fell on a little typo...)

is it that one?

http://www.tv.com/odd-job-jack/jack-and-the-magic-pencil/episode/1144128/summary.html

btw,thanks ingie,always imprevisible person...waiting for "he return of the hero"

:thumb_yello:

Chapter 2

Sitting at his desk, with a sheet of snowwhite paper in front of him and the magic pencil in his right hand, Mika thought about the million things he could draw. But what was it he wanted to draw? What was the thing he desired most? He sighed as he stared at the still empty paper. Perhaps this thing doesn't even work he thought as he looked at the pencil in his hand. He dropped it on the paper, stood up and decided to read one of the abandoned books he had once bought.

The pencil suddenly started moving, but Mika didn't notice. At the speed of light it started to draw, sparks flying in the air. Throughout the entire moment, Mika seemed unaware of what happened and it wasn't until there was a plopping sound he looked up to see where it came from.

His jaw almost hit the floor as he looked into the eyes of a giant elephant. The animal was stuck in the small room and tried to move but it was unsuccessful and in it's attempts, it broke the wall behind it.

Miraculously, the house didn't collapse but remained standing on a few strong pillars. Panicking, Mika grabbed another sheet and ran towards the elephant. He could just save the pencil from the elephant before it stepped on it and crushed it completely. Quickly, he started drawing a new wall, hoping it would work. And it did. The wall recovered itself. He then dived under the elephant to the remnants of his desk and found the drawing of the elephant. Once again praying his theory was right, he changed the elephant into a fly. With another popping sound, the elephant was gone, but an annoying buzzing sound remained. He looked up to see a miniature elephant with wings flying around his room. Confused, he looked at the pencil in his hand. "Holy Johnny!" He exlaimed, gasping for air. He knew he had something special in his hands.

Right at that moment, the door to his room was opened and his mother's head appeared. "Are you...okay?" she asked, not really convinced by the look on her face. Mika looked around the room himself. It seemed like someone dropped a bomb. His books were all around the room. His desk was nothing but a pile of wood. Only his bed remained the same. "Yes," Mika replied, hiding the pencil behind his back. "I was so so so angry!" He made a face before continueing, "I just wrote a new song, it's called Paper child," He smiled as convincing as he could. His mother looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Really? What are the lyrics?" She asked, still looking at the warzone.

"Uh...Paper child, you never sleep alone. Imagine the place that you call home, If the world would be like your fantasy, what a wonderful life that would be," he quickly made up. His mother smiled. "Cute," she said, "But next time, keep the furniture alive," She disappeared again, leaving Mika alone in the room. The look on his face was still one of complete confusion. "Damn," he began, "I'm awesome!" He laughed at himself before he took his cellphone out of his pocket and dialed Lady Gaga, "Hey, it's me Mr. Sugarpuff!" Mika said, watching the elephant fly still floating around his room. "Your pencil works!" It was silent on the other end of the line. Then she slowly spoke. "Destroy it," her voice was almost a whisper. "Why?" Mika asked, his voice anxious. A sigh on the other side of the line. "It's dangerous, I didn't think it would work but if it gets in the wrong hands, it could do serious damage!" Mika didn't respond for a while. "It's safe with me," he decided at last. Lady Gaga sighed once again, "I know it is, but when something happens....even you can't stop it," Once again there was complete silence. "Listen Mika, I have to go now, I have to perform in 5 minutes, please do what's best, bye!" The connection was dead. Mika looked back at the pencil. He was going to keep it safe, he was sure of that. "You'll be my secret," he smiled at the pencil as if it was his only possession.

But in the shadows, looking through the only window of his room, was a strange person, smirking at what he had seen. While Mika started drawing his own fantasyworld, he had no idea what misery was ahead of him...