MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE

dcdeb

thanks alice ;)

for help:

Ce site est desservi par la station de métro : Filles du Calvaire.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cirque_d%27hiver_de_Paris

i'll try to ring..i understand as you em' ;)

edit:nobody at the moment....

and what about Alias Fanny ? you know them a little now, is it possible to call them or send them a mail ?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, guys!

I am going to the second one...but apparently there's not too much action in that thread:teehee:

Can I ask you somethin?

In which part of the Cirque do you think it'll occur? In the "menagerie" or "le cirque"? :blink:

and besides...

I have ordered the A type seats, but I don't know wheter when they arrive they'll be seat-numbered or anything...so is there gonna be a waiting for the best A class seats?:roftl:

and....

so can't wait to meet you guys! How will we recognise ourselves? Do we have to wear a distinctive MFC thing???:biggrin2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I might be going here... But I'm afraid of the language bareer:boxed:

It's the date that is most convenient for me.. But still.. If there's a M&G, everyone will be talking in french and I won't understand a thing:boxed:

I might be going here... But I'm afraid of the language bareer:boxed:

It's the date that is most convenient for me.. But still.. If there's a M&G, everyone will be talking in french and I won't understand a thing:boxed:

noooo,don't worry about that!

when we traveled for mika iun 2007/2008,it was always a pleasure to meet lot of people come from a lot of country!

and remember that olga speak portuguese:thumb_yello:

I just treid to call them, too. But noone's answering the phone :sneaky2:

I guess we need to wait some more...

yes,sorry b!anca,i have the same problem...nobody at the phone yesterday:blink:

ok deb,i notice that and think about ask to alias,it's a good idea!!

Hiiii I come to the two paris gigs and It will be my first mika gigs...I would b happy to meet some people of MFC. I will come alone so if MFC is planning something I will happy to be with you...:naughty:

noooo,don't worry about that!

when we traveled for mika iun 2007/2008,it was always a pleasure to meet lot of people come from a lot of country!

and remember that olga speak portuguese:thumb_yello:

Well yeah but I won't understand what he's saying and what most people are saying... I'll feel ignorant:blush-anim-cl:

Olga can help me though!

Well yeah but I won't understand what he's saying and what most people are saying... I'll feel ignorant:blush-anim-cl:

I totally understand you, it's the same for us when we come to other countries. When I went to the London gig in the 28th I felt so frutrated not to understand everything he was saying on stage (because now, he always speaks in french when he does gigs in our country) or during the meet and great...

But don't worry, if you want to come to this gig absolutly (is it the only one you can attend to ??) just go !! I think it would be too bad not going for this reason :wink2:

I totally understand you, it's the same for us when we come to other countries. When I went to the London gig in the 28th I felt so frutrated not to understand everything he was saying on stage (because now, he always speaks in french when he does gigs in our country) or during the meet and great...

But don't worry, if you want to come to this gig absolutly (is it the only one you can attend to ??) just go !! I think it would be too bad not going for this reason :wink2:

It's exactly that for me too:blush-anim-cl:

Well I'm going to Paris or London:bleh:

Hi everybody !

I will come at the gig the 11th june !! I'm very happy !!

But i just want to know if anyone know exactly when the ticket (buy via the mika's website ) will be send ?! Because I don't live in paris, and i will go in paris one week before the show. And i hope my ticket will come in my house before i go to paris ...

Thx !

Hi everybody !

I will come at the gig the 11th june !! I'm very happy !!

But i just want to know if anyone know exactly when the ticket (buy via the mika's website ) will be send ?! Because I don't live in paris, and i will go in paris one week before the show. And i hope my ticket will come in my house before i go to paris ...

Thx !

it is written in the email we receveid :

"Tickets will be mailed, using registered post, two weeks prior to the show, earlier if possible. You will receive an email on the day of dispatch." :wink2:

it is written in the email we receveid :

"Tickets will be mailed, using registered post, two weeks prior to the show, earlier if possible. You will receive an email on the day of dispatch." :wink2:

Oh i missed it .. sorry !

thanks you !!

ok We Called this morning ALIAS PRODUCTION which is the productor of the Paris gigs and they told us that they are NUMBERED SEATS

:thumb_yello::wink2:

thanks for the info :flowers2:

that means no queueing!!!!!

Good :thumb_yello: But maybe we coudn't be together ...

Yes, this will be like in London: people will have to sit with whoever they got the tickets with.

where are you gays staing in paris..?

OMG :crybaby:Sorry but I just had to quote this :lmao:

Hey y'all,

So, I've decided to go to the gig on the 11th also, but alas, no ticket for that night. DOH!! Does anybody know where I can buy one. Or, I have an extra ticket for Friday night if someone has an extra ticket for Thursday night. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks.:thumb_yello:

Hope You'll find Christy :wink2:

If nobody there has a ticket for this date, I think some people of the french forum might have one :wink2:

it's incredible... in 10 minutes, the two gigs went sold out :shocked:

when you see the prices on ebay.fr it's disgusting... :sneaky2:

Hey y'all,

So, I've decided to go to the gig on the 11th also, but alas, no ticket for that night. DOH!! Does anybody know where I can buy one. Or, I have an extra ticket for Friday night if someone has an extra ticket for Thursday night. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks.:thumb_yello:

hope you'll find a ticket! have you checked the extra ticket thread?

Hope You'll find Christy :wink2:

If nobody there has a ticket for this date, I think some people of the french forum might have one :wink2:

it's incredible... in 10 minutes, the two gigs went sold out :shocked:

when you see the prices on ebay.fr it's disgusting... :sneaky2:

didnt know it was already sold out:shocked: