MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE

dcdeb

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God! Just had the shock of my life when I was reading that mikasounds.com-mail telling me "tour" and then "Paris sold out"!:shocked:

I've been somewhere else with my thoughts recently but how could I only oversleep this?! But I will get in somehow, that is for sure!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the fan-posse again!:biggrin2:

(and sorry Mariposa for not answering to your mail, I was a bit distracted...)

Oh my God! Just had the shock of my life when I was reading that mikasounds.com-mail telling me "tour" and then "Paris sold out"!:shocked:

I've been somewhere else with my thoughts recently but how could I only oversleep this?! But I will get in somehow, that is for sure!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the fan-posse again!:biggrin2:

(and sorry Mariposa for not answering to your mail, I was a bit distracted...)

Johnny!

Good to see you're back!:thumb_yello:

I'm only going to this one so I hope to see you there :biggrin2:

I hope you'll manage to get tix somehow! *fingers crossed*

Johnny!

Good to see you're back!:thumb_yello:

I'm only going to this one so I hope to see you there :biggrin2:

I hope you'll manage to get tix somehow! *fingers crossed*

Which day are you going, 11th or 12th? I'll see you there!:wink2:Then I'll get in somehow by trespassing illegally, chatting up Mika's mum or maybe even by regularly buying a ticket, but that does seem very unlikely!

Btw, Mariposa, when I saw on youtube that you had been on a Lily Allen-concert, I was like "me too, please!!!" Then I looked at the video, and I seriously hope you got a refund for that drunk chick's "performance"!!!:sneaky2:

Which day are you going, 11th or 12th? I'll see you there!:wink2:

Then I'll get in somehow by trespassing illegally, chatting up Mika's mum or maybe even by regularly buying a ticket, but that does seem very unlikely!

Btw, Mariposa, when I saw on youtube that you had been on a Lily Allen-concert, I was like "me too, please!!!" Then I looked at the video, and I seriously hope you got a refund for that drunk chick's "performance"!!!:sneaky2:

:sneaky2: I hope that you're joking?

What time did you buy?

erm... i have no idea :blink: i just know they're 1st category seats and i have a special code given with the tickets i bought (everything revealed on may 25th), is that what you want to know ? if the MFC crashed at 12:00, i bought the tickets at 12:01 cause i got the link through msn...

ah ok ! now I understand why some have ordered the tickets very soon despite of the server crashing !!!

if you don't find some people here, try the french forums or we can ask for you if you want :wink2:

erm... i have no idea :blink: i just know they're 1st category seats and i have a special code given with the tickets i bought (everything revealed on may 25th), is that what you want to know ? if the MFC crashed at 12:00, i bought the tickets at 12:01 cause i got the link through msn...

May I buy one- or both, if need be?

May I buy one- or both, if need be?

i have just 1 spare :) do you want it ? i'm coming to the concert too so i can give you the ticket there. i had bought it for a friend but she's going to the one on the 12th instead.

I don't know if you already know it, but this is the support act for this acoustic tour : :wink2:

http://www.myspace.com/musicofblueroses

(thanks to Jocelyn of the french forum who has find that...)

and last thing, Freddie told in the "when do we get tickets" thread that the tickets are going to be post today !!! :biggrin2:

Well, I am afraid I am going to make the happy owners of A tickets very unhappy indeed : it seems that we will be sitting at first circle level :furious: while people with B tickets will be right under the elephants tails :fangurl:.

Good for them but, f... ! It would be lovely if some kind of screw up didn't take place for at least one of the acoustic gigs.

[Totally off topic, but was the Passionkirche piano a grand or a baby grand ?]

Marie-Thérèse