fuchsia (mika-hearts) bracelet

rosedewitt

Heya! I've received the bracelets! Thank you so much! They're awesome! Immediately put mine on once I opened it! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

no problem glad they arrived & you like them :D

u've forgotten to send me after the xmas :roftl:

but it dosnt metter,i guess its destiny :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

oh no i didn't i've sent yours do let me know when it arrives o.k :D

sorry been so caught up in stuff i forgot to tell you it's been sent

(absent minded with age me lol)

I wnat to warn people at the moment the shop i get them from doesn't have anymore they do hope to get some more in soon as possible though

I shall let you all know when they have more o.k :D

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

>>>EDIT<<<

ALL BRACELETS GONE

all 3 of the bracelets i had to spare have now been promised to members of the site, i've yet to sort any payment or postage details but the bracelets are definitely no longer available

sorry xX

i have three of the bracelets spare, if anyone is interested in getting one pm me and I'll see what I can do

there'll be a charge of course since obviously i didn't get them for free!

they are exactly the same as the fuchsia ones, i have one of them myself as well. when i bought mine for a gig last year there was a problem with my internet and i ended up buying four of them by accident!

anyway if anyone wants one, just let me know :thumb_yello: xX

Edited by Rubytuesday
update

I'm waiting too :teehee: and I wonder if mine has been send yet :teehee:

nope sorry will be tomorrow had a few hectic days & not had time nor mind to do anything trivial it's been full on o_0 yikes don't panick it'll be with you soon :thumb_yello::wink2::biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
nope sorry will be tomorrow had a few hectic days & not had time nor mind to do anything trivial it's been full on o_0 yikes don't panick it'll be with you soon :thumb_yello::wink2::biggrin2:

how or where does one get such a bracelet :blush-anim-cl:

hey guys just letting you know i've been back to the shop near me that sells the bracelets several times & they still haven't got any more O_o I'll keep on checkng but they say they don't know if they'll be able to get any more O_o i actually have a few left so of the people who have requested them when i get on my pc i shall pm you asking for your address so I can send you one, anyone else i'm afraod i don't know if i can get you one or not sorry I shall keep on trying though o.k

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hema?! :aah: wtf?! :roftl:

last shop I'd expect them!

me too, i was happy cause i saw "Claire's" so i went in didnt see them, but bought some others to use at mika gigs and then just wanderin around Hema and there they were:wub2: