tickets- when do we get them?!

i emailed them yesterday re. berlin and got no reply :sneaky2:

I got reply from Sandbag (Berlin gig):

"We expect to mail most of the tickets by the end of this week. We will get all the tickets out as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag"

No worries I guess. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Info from sandbag

We’ve allocated the Sadler’s Wells and Amsterdam tickets so far (Amsterdam will be mailed tomorrow and London by the end of next week).

Ouch - I will be on holiday from end of next week!!!! If I have to sign for them, I won't get them. :aah:

Won't they leave a note so you can pick them up at the post office? :boxed: I'm pretty sure they do that here :blink:

I don't know - possibly, but I will only have a weekend to do anything in, so if places are closed, I'm stuffed - can't sort it on Monday - I have to work that day.

I don't want to spend my entire holiday worrying. I'll see if I can pick it up at the box office, or have ot delivered to my work address.

You know Ive had SO many issues with tickets over the years and missing them as you have to sign for them :boxed::boxed:

Oh, that's really great.

Especially that, as I've recently noticed, my mailman is not familiar with the great innovation that is a doorbell. I once caught him slipping in a note saying that he couldn't deliver my package cause there was no one at home. I was about to leave for work and was standing on the stairs by the fecking door when that happened!

I don't know - possibly, but I will only have a weekend to do anything in, so if places are closed, I'm stuffed - can't sort it on Monday - I have to work that day.

I don't want to spend my entire holiday worrying. I'll see if I can pick it up at the box office, or have ot delivered to my work address.

Yeh I can understand that :boxed: I am kinda hoping to get the Paris tickets before leaving for London, so I can give them to Charlotte there, don't know how to get them to Paris otherwise :doh:

it's just irritating, I have to see if I can change the adress of the brussel ticket :aah:

It's just that I also have bought tickets for berlin and I don't know if they could possibly send the wrong tickets to the wrong adress:shocked:

if you know what I mean............

Oh, that's really great.

Especially that, as I've recently noticed, my mailman is not familiar with the great innovation that is a doorbell. I once caught him slipping in a note saying that he couldn't deliver my package cause there was no one at home. I was about to leave for work and was standing on the stairs by the fecking door when that happened!

I think we have the same postman :mf_rosetinted:

So far, we’ve only received the Amsterdam tickets and they’ve been mailed today. We hope to have Berlin and Belgium by the end of the week and we’ll mail them out as soon as they come in. However, we have a bank holiday on Monday. Paris and London will go out next week.

We’re chasing them!

Thanks

Oh, that's really great.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think we have the same postman :mf_rosetinted:

Lol.. Given your location it's more likely that our mailmen are twins :naughty:

So far, we’ve only received the Amsterdam tickets and they’ve been mailed today. We hope to have Berlin and Belgium by the end of the week and we’ll mail them out as soon as they come in. However, we have a bank holiday on Monday. Paris and London will go out next week.

We’re chasing them!

Thanks

Thank you for the info FD. I'm not very worried about London tickets, more about Berlin, it's so soon! But I'm feeling optimistic :thumb_yello:

We’re chasing them!

Thanks

thanks for the update:thumb_yello:

Hi David

Can you let the MFCers know that the Amsterdam tickets mailed yesterday but we've had problems with our automated dispatch e-mails and so they haven't gone out. Please ask them to get in touch with us if they haven't received the tickets by Thursday 28th and we'll provide them with their tracking ref number.

We still haven't received any other tickets as yet...

Thanks

I had this from helen at sandbags re the Sadlers Wells gig

"What we'll do is mail the tickets with the courier company as soon as they come in. If they aren't able to deliver to you then they will take them to the venue for you to collect from the box ofice on the night."

:thumb_yello: Result

Uhm, do you think there's a box office in the church? :teehee:

Is it a real church :shocked: or has it been decommissioned for use as a concert venue?

I can't imagine Mika singing in a real consecrated current church somehow - he'd have to watch his language :eek:

We hope to have Berlin and Belgium by the end of the week

as long as it's not the top of the week... :fisch::naughty:

Is it a real church :shocked: or has it been decommissioned for use as a concert venue?

I can't imagine Mika singing in a real consecrated current church somehow - he'd have to watch his language :eek:

it is: http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:Passionsk-4.JPG&filetimestamp=20070503193345 they use it as a normal church as well as for concerts and other cultural events.