tickets- when do we get them?!

I deliver Avon stuff around my estate and yes, I know the feeling!!! There is nothing more irritating than knocking on a door when you KNOW they are in, and having to take the parcel back to the car and try again another time. It's actually humiliating in a way! I struck a customer off my list for repeatedly doing this to me :sneaky2:.

When I used to do afternoon deliveries for TNT, it would get very frustrating, if no one answered the door, and they were in. TNT have a policy of no more than 5 minutes at a drop ( I think it's pretty much standard practise for all major couriers), but if someones in the bath, with the stereo on, I'm darned if I'm taking the darn parcel back!:naughty:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just had a call from the ticket people , they send out an email saying the tickets for London would be re delivered

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

If you havent got your tickets on time , then sandbag will be setting up their OWN ticket office there on Monday . You MUST bring

The conformation email / number you got (eg MIKXXXXXX) and a credit card / something with name on.

They will be on site from 6 PM

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

Ive just had a call from the ticket people , they send out an email saying the tickets for London would be re delivered

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

If you havent got your tickets on time , then sandbag will be setting up their OWN ticket office there on Monday . You MUST bring

The conformation email / number you got (eg MIKXXXXXX) and a credit card / something with name on.

It'll be poor Helen with a stool and a little clipboard out in the rain I bet :naughty:

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

T4P Fred:thumb_yello:

Glad my ticket was delivered when I was in!

Therefore, I organised to work from home today, and to take my dogs out around 8 so that I would be back and ready for 9 (when the delivery slot started) .......When I was about to leave the house just a few minutes after 8, the doorbell rang and the tickets were delivered.

IF I HAD GONE OUT A MINUTE EARLIER (AS INITIALLY PLANNED) THEY WOULD HAVE GONE AWAY AND I WOULD HAVE NO TICKETS!

AND THIS WAS A FULL HOUR BEFORE THE SLOT THAT THEY SAID IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN!

These SMS people are a shambles and I shall be writing to Sandbag with this feedback because this is just a joke :thumb_yello::wink2:. I am off to Milan tomorrow, so 'hopefully the second delivery will make it on time, or else it will be box office collection, but quite frankly this is really a joke.

The Royal Mail service works a treat. Why can't they use that?

Unbelievable :shocked: Wouldn't surprise me then if they came at 8 this morning and didn't bother ringing the doorbell. They didn't ring it the last time. Seriously, appalling service :thumbdown:

And yes why don't they use RM service next time, 100 times better than this SMS crap :sneaky2:

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

Oh wonderful! So now I don't have to lock myself in the house worrying I won't get the tickets preventing me from going to the gig on Monday anymore:teehee:

Just to say that I (and many of the French people) received the tickets for the 11th Paris gig this morning !! :thumb_yello:

so it works very well !

Hope we'll get the 12th ones tomorrow or saturday.

I got my French tickets today- my neighbour had signed for them

But then, he had the "card through the door" for my London ticket too. So they weren't too fussy about hte door numbers. Can a neighbour sign for signed delivery? Or did royal mail go to his house too?

The delivery of the tickets has generally been a fiasco.

I wouldn't have got my tickets if they'd gone to my home address - I rearranged delivery for my work address, which is the address I would have chosen in the first place if I'd had the chance.

Sandbag need to amend their booking system so that you can nominate a delivery address from the outset (because the cardholder address may not be where you want things delivered). And in the UK at least Royal Mail are much better for actually delivering the tickets.

Or of course we could embrace modern technology and have e-tickets :mf_rosetinted:

The delivery of the tickets has generally been a fiasco.

I wouldn't have got my tickets if they'd gone to my home address - I rearranged delivery for my work address, which is the address I would have chosen in the first place if I'd had the chance.

Sandbag need to amend their booking system so that you can nominate a delivery address from the outset (because the cardholder address may not be where you want things delivered). And in the UK at least Royal Mail are much better for actually delivering the tickets.

Or of course we could embrace modern technology and have e-tickets :mf_rosetinted:

eTickets are brilliant! No stress at all!

And like Silver I could have said from the outset not to bother- in my case either at home or at work- as I knew I wouldn't be in and can't have them delivered to work, which is served by the main council reception and is seriously busy

Edited by Soaring Simpson

Seems all I can do is sit here and hope the postman bothers to deliver my tickets today. If he screws up again then I can't get them :emot-sad: I really don't have the nerves for this **** :tears:

Seems all I can do is sit here and hope the postman bothers to deliver my tickets today. If he screws up again then I can't get them :emot-sad: I really don't have the nerves for this **** :tears:

:huglove: Breathe. And look at your siggie.

:huglove: Breathe. And look at your siggie.

:dunno:

postman was just here, no tickets :yay: He did however have a note saying they tried to deliver one of the orders wednesday, which they didn't :mf_rosetinted:

But at least my quacking flatmate is beginning to understand my whining, as he was here when they claim to have tried the delivery :sneaky2:

Off to the post office again :dunno:

:dunno:

postman was just here, no tickets :yay: He did however have a note saying they tried to deliver one of the orders wednesday, which they didn't :mf_rosetinted:

But at least my quacking flatmate is beginning to understand my whining, as he was here when they claim to have tried the delivery :sneaky2:

Off to the post office again :dunno:

This is just unbelievable!:shocked:

It usually takes me some time to get upset with things, but I have been following your and other people’s adventures with this ticket craziness and I’m speechless!

Ticket companies all over Europe just has to wake up and realise we are living in a world where we tend to travel a little bit further away than our local movie theatre!:sneaky2:

The techniques are there, postal systems, email (and most people have a printer at home), telephones.... what the **** is so difficult?????

This is just unbelievable!:shocked:

It usually takes me some time to get upset with things, but I have been following your and other people’s adventures with this ticket craziness and I’m speechless!

Ticket companies all over Europe just has to wake up and realise we are living in a world where we tend to travel a little bit further away than our local movie theatre!:sneaky2:

The techniques are there, postal systems, email (and most people have a printer at home), telephones.... what the **** is so difficult?????

Well I've managed to get the tickets for the 11th now, they had arrived back at the post office now (last time I asked they were travelling between post offices :roftl:) so yay for that :yay:

I have to admit that it doesn't take me very long to get pissed off with this kind of thing, cause I'm extremely disorganized and I get confused very easily, so it's very hard for me to figure out things when the terms change several times :boxed: