New Live Show!

dcdeb

Was that the Nov 07 one?

Yep it was!

So, if Mika is going to announce a new gig tomorrow, shouldn't he reveal the mystery or the secret codes first? It's the 25th already! Have I missed the news? Is it hidden somewhere? :shocked:

No you haven't missed anything, but as it's a bank holiday I'm beginning to doubt we'll find out today! :blink:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shoni get yer butt on twitter & do what im doing n pester the hell outta mika , maybe if more scots annoy him he might come back 2 glasgow soon or not :naughty:

Well hellooo there!! Ok on twitter now and surely he cant ignore us :roftl:

Are you going to any of the other gigs.

OOOH maybe the codes we get today will have something to do with the gig that's being announced tomorrow???!!!

Oh I'm way over excited I know:roftl::aah:

Who knows what's going on:sneaky2:tell me....

They are not connected as far as we have been told!! :thumb_yello:

OOOH maybe the codes we get today will have something to do with the gig that's being announced tomorrow???!!!

Oh I'm way over excited I know:roftl::aah:

Who knows what's going on:sneaky2:tell me....

That wouldn't be fair for those who can't go to that particular gig. :sneaky2:

I support that idea, I'm not a Scot but I loved the Glasgow gig! Decided to do it pretty last minute and drove all the way from N.Wales on the day of the gig! Ahhh memories!:naughty:

Yeah!! I'm still a MIka gig virgin, so that would be the only way i would get to see him, so join in the pestering, eh i mean the asking:thumb_yello:

I know :( I'm just trying to imagine all these great things it could be:teehee:

That wouldn't be fair for those who can't go to that particular gig. :sneaky2:
Me included-unless it's Dublin which I've been informed it most definitely is not:sneaky2:

I hope it's ice cream, I want an ice cream:aah:

Me included-unless it's Dublin which I've been informed it most definitely is not:sneaky2:

You want Mika to send you some melted ice cream via snail mail? :naughty:

say you think thats what the codes we were sepused to get today are for?

i didnt get my code, has anyone else got theirs- it said 25th of may...:shocked:

and it also said we can trade the CD for a gift from MIKA? does this mean we have to choose between the two?! i sure hope not :shocked:

ha! so many questions, so little patience...

say you think thats what the codes we were sepused to get today are for?

i didnt get my code, has anyone else got theirs- it said 25th of may...:shocked:

and it also said we can trade the CD for a gift from MIKA? does this mean we have to choose between the two?! i sure hope not :shocked:

ha! so many questions, so little patience...

That's what I gathered from it as well, that it's either the ep or the gift but I was told then that that's not the case so I don't know :dunno:

That would suck if we had to chose!!

No sign of a code yet anyway so no panic yet:blink:

That's what I gathered from it as well, that it's either the ep or the gift but I was told then that that's not the case so I don't know :dunno:

That would suck if we had to chose!!

No sign of a code yet anyway so no panic yet:blink:

how can we possibly choose between the (only one in a while) brand new EP with the "rare" book and a personal gift from MIKA- thats simply torture! :sneaky2:

Just a thought- maybe the codes on the 25th were connected with the book/EP that was originally coming out on the 25th but are now coming out on 8 June.

Another thought- an "extra" page.

Well, a girl can dream.

Just a thought- maybe the codes on the 25th were connected with the book/EP that was originally coming out on the 25th but are now coming out on 8 June.

Another thought- an "extra" page.

Well, a girl can dream.

Oh that's a very clever thought actually, that would make sense. If there was gonna be something announced today it sould surely have been done by now so I think you may be right:thumb_yello:

I think he's gonna wait till 11:59 (at the last place it turns XD) and then email us the codes and explanation

that sneaky tease XP

yeah- that's him

I thought there was talk in one of the French articles of 1,000 copies of the EP book having an embroidered cover?

ooooohhhhh!!!!!

Mind, I must have missed that.