New Live Show!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there was talk in one of the French articles of 1,000 copies of the EP book having an embroidered cover?

I hadn't head that.

I don't think it relates directly to the Book tho because I go the same messge on my pre-ordered EP download email too.

I hadn't head that.

I don't think it relates directly to the Book tho because I go the same messge on my pre-ordered EP download email too.

Perhaps you'll have the option to purchase the book with the cover though? :dunno:

Perhaps you'll have the option to purchase the book with the cover though? :dunno:

oh yeah there we have it :naughty: The code will probably give us the unique chance to pay 4 times as much for a even more limited version of our limited EP :yay:

I have the same problem - It's May 25th and my email with the code and instructions hasn't come yet. Do you think I should wait to see if it comes later in the day?...So much anticipation! :-)

TBH I really don't see them arriving today, having said that I'm not taking the chance and will be keeping an eye on my email, here and MS. :aah:

TBH I really don't see them arriving today, having said that I'm not taking the chance and will be keeping an eye on my email, here and MS. :aah:

I have no internet at home so after half 5 I won't know whats going on :dunno:

Not that I know what's going on now anyway:sneaky2:

oh i am so stupid. just saw on mikasounds that the announcement of the new life show is tomorrow. confused that with the codes stuff. sorry!

"Check out mikasounds.com on Tuesday, May 26 for details of a very special Mika show!" :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:*hides somewhere*

oh i am so stupid. just saw on mikasounds that the announcement of the new life show is tomorrow. sorry!

"Check out mikasounds.com on Tuesday, May 26 for details of a very special Mika show!" :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:*hides somewhere*

hehe yes but the codes are meant to be out today!:sneaky2:

oh i am so stupid. just saw on mikasounds that the announcement of the new life show is tomorrow. sorry!

So another day away from studies coming up? :lmfao:

Well hellooo there!! Ok on twitter now and surely he cant ignore us :roftl:

Are you going to any of the other gigs.

nope , i cant get a crisis loan fae the social :roftl:

i remember u mikafish since u & holy johnny were stood behind me :mf_rosetinted:

nope , i cant get a crisis loan fae the social :roftl:

i remember u mikafish since u & holy johnny were stood behind me :mf_rosetinted:

We both remember you too. Think Glasgow will always be special for Marc because it was the star of the whole HJ thing. Loads of fans wanted photos with him afterwards lol! :roftl:

well probably only a few codes win, and only the winners will be informed.

Why would they need super unique codes for that? Might as well pick the winner's email addy out of a hat then :dunno: