MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

I think I'll be fine by then. We'll need to be strong because we're going to have to help the LPR people handle this show. lol...I was actually there a few weeks ago for another show and talked to some of the staff who had no idea what they're in for when Mika plays there.

What I do know is that when there is a line at LPR, there is just one line for will call and ticket holders -- they have someone working the line while you wait, so that's easy. But I don't know if they have ever handled as many people as this show is likely to bring in.

I am hoping pandemonium won't break out!

OMG . . I said THE same thing to the venue staff! I swear they REALLY don't have ANY clue what they are in for . . .not in the least! BOY are they gonna realize come Tuesday! :teehee: I kinda can't WAIT to see the reaction cause then it will be like I TOLD YOU SO!!!! . . . and we can just sit back and laugh . . . LESSON #1 NEVER underestimate a MIKA fan :clap:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll be fine by then. We'll need to be strong because we're going to have to help the LPR people handle this show. lol...I was actually there a few weeks ago for another show and talked to some of the staff who had no idea what they're in for when Mika plays there.

What I do know is that when there is a line at LPR, there is just one line for will call and ticket holders -- they have someone working the line while you wait, so that's easy. But I don't know if they have ever handled as many people as this show is likely to bring in.

I am hoping pandemonium won't break out!

We've been talking about trying to organize the queue like was done

at some of the recent European gigs. There will enough of us there

from MFC, and if we get Holly and company, or whoever is there

earliest for queuing to help, we think that we can keep things under

control. No one wants to see pandemonium! :naughty:

DON'T WORRY people - I will hold down the fort, till you all get there! And as we ALL know it will be JUST us MFCers for the duration of most of the day . . . NON-MFCers do not even bother showing up till around uummm (doors open at 9:00) 7-8:30 PM :naughty: we have nothing to worry about - AND *everyone KNOWS* that WE are the MOST sophisticated and well mannered people on EARTH :teehee:

:roftl:

Well I have a party to go to tomorrow so hopefully that will make it go by fast:naughty:

AS long as it goes by s l o w l y for me . . . I will wish that it flys by for you! :huglove:

:naughty:

Things I do can make my weekend FLY by:naughty:

I hope you feel better:huglove: and your weekend goes by snail slow:naughty:

THANK YOU dahling :huglove: What is slower then a snail? . . . I guess a sloth

SNAILS are w a y too fast Bri :doh:

:roftl: I guess so.

I don't wanna see MIKA looking like a :freak:

:no:

FUNNY thing is I LOOK like a DUMB A** tourist . . . a true Floridian should know better after 32 years! :insane: If ANYONE at the airport asks me where I am from or if I was in Florida for a vaca . . . I am SO going to LIE! :roftl:

I don't wanna see MIKA looking like a :freak:

:no:

FUNNY thing is I LOOK like a DUMB A** tourist . . . a true Floridian should know better after 32 years! :insane: If ANYONE at the airport asks me where I am from or if I was in Florida for a vaca . . . I am SO going to LIE! :roftl:

:roftl: So would I! I f*cking hate Florida, two years and I'm gone:naughty:

Sounds good! I don't have an exact arrival time in mind yet -- I'll probably go to the venue when I can't focus on anything else! I'll try to be helpful!

Sounds good! I don't have an exact arrival time in mind yet -- I'll probably go to the venue when I can't focus on anything else! I'll try to be helpful!

If I went to the venue when I could not focus on anything else - I would already be there! :teehee:

I am leaving this morning:shocked:

I don't really think I can still believe that I am actually going to NYC to see Mika.:mf_lustslow:

Looking forward to meeting you all on Tuesday, and seeing those I have already met of course. You will know me.....I will have the MFC flag:thumb_yello:

See you soon..........safe journey everyone:wub2:

I don't really think I can still believe that I am actually going to NYC to see Mika.:mf_lustslow:

Looking forward to meeting you all on Tuesday, and seeing those I have already met of course. You will know me.....I will have the MFC flag:thumb_yello:

SAFE journey to you!!!!

I can't beleive it EITHER!!!!!!

FINALLY get to see the MFC flag!!! :woot_jump:

See you Tuesday!!!!! :huglove:

Be safe!

I can't wait to meet you:wink2:

I can't wait to see the flag:boing:

macPiper.gif

Yea, for Scotland.

I hope I have the opportunity to sign that flag!

Edited by A. Clay

I can't believe it either love!! :roftl:

Have a safe trip, I can't wait to meet you there!!! :thumb_yello:

You must be in the Big Apple already! :pbjt:

Don't forget to bring I.D. to the venue to prove you're over 18.

See you real soon kath! :wub2:

Sounds great Deb, i read the reports from the european gigs and if we will be organized everything will be fine. You were in london and youknow how or works, so we count in you... As usual !!:roftl::thumb_yello: