EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, they look really great so far :biggrin2:
oh wow i just saw this , i love it !!! , i want mikashoes too! but i only wear heels so maybe i'll try it on heels once
you guys are all doing amazing stuff!!!:wub2::wub2:

love the shoes!! wish i was abke to do that too!!:wub2:

Thanks! I actually just finished them...finally. They took forever but, I love them. Now I just have to find some shoelaces. :naughty:

The tongues are just plain white.

lollishoespt1-1.jpglollishoespt2-3.jpg

Hah, I tried to make the grid all nice, but photobucket disagrees with me. :aah:

Thanks! I actually just finished them...finally. They took forever but, I love them. Now I just have to find some shoelaces. :naughty:

Hah, I tried to make the grid all nice, but photobucket disagrees with me. :aah:

OMG I totally love them!

wow!! just wow!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

its probably been asked, but what did u use to paint them?:wub2::teehee:

wow!! just wow!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

its probably been asked, but what did u use to paint them?:wub2::teehee:

I want to know this as well, and what sealant you used to protect them

They are brilliant! I love them, now I want to make a pair!!

Hmm, make glitter shoes or mika shoes.....:naughty:

:mf_lustslow: I'd actually buy them at any cost! :fangurl:

oh :teehee:

pity my fav are the 2 draws on the same side of 2 different shoes..:lmfao:

OMG They are brillaint! :shocked:

:fangurl:

Need I say more?

Thanks so much guys!!! :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

I painted them with acrylics, and used an acrylic spray sealant for fabric and canvas to seal them :thumb_yello:

Hmm, make glitter shoes or mika shoes.....:naughty:

You could do both! :naughty:

Thanks so much guys!!! :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

I painted them with acrylics, and used an acrylic spray sealant for fabric and canvas to seal them :thumb_yello:

You could do both! :naughty:

Oooh, I wonder if acrylic sealant would work for sealing in glitter.... I've been trying to find a sealent.

I can't make both, I can't afford to!! :roftl: Even though I'm planning on buying a $13 rip-off converse shoes at Meijer for my glitter pair (+ the expense of the glitter, sealant, etc), it would be really hard to find rip-off high top white converse shoes, so I might have to buy the actual pair, andd..... yea. XD

Converse are really great quality, and last a long time (they 'age' well too). So I think it would be worth it.

Oh I agree!! I love my 3-4 actual Converse pairs of shoes!! :wub2: :wub2: (I have a total of 5-7 pairs of "converse"/"converse lookalike" pairs.)

But they are just so expensive for someone who doesn't have allowance or a job (though hopefully I do get a job this summer). Much less when you are risking ruining a pair to decorate them.

Hey Cherol, what brand of Acrylic did you use, and did you do anything to the acrylic? (Like water it down, add something to it)

Oooh, I wonder if acrylic sealant would work for sealing in glitter.... I've been trying to find a sealent.

I can't make both, I can't afford to!! :roftl: Even though I'm planning on buying a $13 rip-off converse shoes at Meijer for my glitter pair (+ the expense of the glitter, sealant, etc), it would be really hard to find rip-off high top white converse shoes, so I might have to buy the actual pair, andd..... yea. XD

Oh I agree!! I love my 3-4 actual Converse pairs of shoes!! :wub2: :wub2: (I have a total of 5-7 pairs of "converse"/"converse lookalike" pairs.)

But they are just so expensive for someone who doesn't have allowance or a job (though hopefully I do get a job this summer). Much less when you are risking ruining a pair to decorate them.

Hey Cherol, what brand of Acrylic did you use, and did you do anything to the acrylic? (Like water it down, add something to it)

You could use spray glue on the glitter and then seal over that if you wanted.

Oh and for my converse, I just painted over an old pink pair that I had. I hadn't worn them in a while so I just recylced them.

I used Liquitex Basic Acrylics and I didn't water them down, but I did use some matte medium to thin some out while mixing the colors I wanted. :thumb_yello:

They are seriously amazing.

You could use spray glue on the glitter and then seal over that if you wanted.

Oh and for my converse, I just painted over an old pink pair that I had. I hadn't worn them in a while so I just recylced them.

I used Liquitex Basic Acrylics and I didn't water them down, but I did use some matte medium to thin some out while mixing the colors I wanted. :thumb_yello:

Thanks! I've made two topics asking for info like this (One here, one in another forum) and no one gave the answer I was looking for. Do you know any good spray glue brands?

Thanks for the info, and I have to say again, your shoes are brilliant! Great job!

They are seriously amazing.

Thank you. :)

Thanks! I've made two topics asking for info like this (One here, one in another forum) and no one gave the answer I was looking for. Do you know any good spray glue brands?

Thanks for the info, and I have to say again, your shoes are brilliant! Great job!

No problema!

I've only tried 3M and Elmer's Craftbond spray glue. My art teacher uses 3M and it's super good. Elmer's is good too, but I'm not sure if it lasts as long as 3M's glue. :dunno: I think 3M is more expensive though.

Thanks again. :)

Thank you. :)

No problema!

I've only tried 3M and Elmer's Craftbond spray glue. My art teacher uses 3M and it's super good. Elmer's is good too, but I'm not sure if it lasts as long as 3M's glue. :dunno: I think 3M is more expensive though.

Thanks again. :)

Whoo who! That's excactly what I needed. Thanks again! :biggrin2: