ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

I wanted to make some doodles yesterday and ended up being more Mikaish that I thought they could be, so, here it is:

DSCN3548.jpg

LOVE yours!!!!!

heres my aquarelle... looks a bit odd... but thats the best i can do i think :lmfao:!!

mikaart4.jpg

Edited by LilStar

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks! I actually just finished them...finally. They took forever but, I love them. Now I just have to find some shoelaces. :naughty:

The tongues are just plain white.

lollishoespt1-1.jpglollishoespt2-3.jpg

:jawdrop::fangurl: I'd buy them at once if they were to buy! You should totally offer that design to a shoe company and make loads of money :roftl:

I wanted to make some doodles yesterday and ended up being more Mikaish that I thought they could be, so, here it is:

DSCN3548.jpg

That's so cool! I love the little guys up by the eyes. :wub2:

heres my aquarelle... looks a bit odd... but thats the best i can do i think :lmfao:!!

mikaart4.jpg

:mf_lustslow: I love that. I don't think it looks odd at all!

:jawdrop::fangurl: I'd buy them at once if they were to buy! You should totally offer that design to a shoe company and make loads of money :roftl:

Haha thanks! I'll leave the money making up to Mika though, since it's really his design. :naughty:

Just a quick doodle from class :pinkbow:

Golden.jpg

I like the way you did Mika, so cute!

Edited by Cherol

Wow! Everyones art work is so amazing!

Can digital art work go in this thread? I can't really draw much but i have a lot of digital work :):teehee:

From what I know digital work is accepted here, but if it's a photoshoped thing then I don't think so. I have a Mika concert poster I created in class but I don't think I can post it here because it's photoshop and not "art" in the drawing sense.... I hope that made sense.

Wow! Everyones art work is so amazing!

Can digital art work go in this thread? I can't really draw much but i have a lot of digital work :):teehee:

Absolutely digital art can be posted in here! :thumb_yello:

From what I know digital work is accepted here, but if it's a photoshoped thing then I don't think so. I have a Mika concert poster I created in class but I don't think I can post it here because it's photoshop and not "art" in the drawing sense.... I hope that made sense.

From what I understand, all art is accepted in this thread! It doesn't have to be traditional at all. Defintely post your concert poster, Buzzbuzz! :)

Absolutely digital art can be posted in here! :thumb_yello:

From what I understand, all art is accepted in this thread! It doesn't have to be traditional at all. Defintely post your concert poster, Buzzbuzz! :)

Oh. Alright then. :teehee:

We had to create a poster for a concert in Graphic comm., and I was exited for this since I was doing it for a real concert, unlike others who had to make up their own stuff. :tears:Why did it have to be on a school night, then I could of gone as well.

smallBand-Poster-copy.jpg

Bigger image on Deviantart

We got to print in 11X17 (?) so after being displayed I got to bring it home. :naughty: It's now hanging by my desk, and (sadly) is my only Mika poster.

Edited by Buzzbuzz

Thanks! I actually just finished them...finally. They took forever but, I love them. Now I just have to find some shoelaces. :naughty:

The tongues are just plain white.

lollishoespt1-1.jpglollishoespt2-3.jpg

Hah, I tried to make the grid all nice, but photobucket disagrees with me. :aah:

Haha, the grid is beautiful. lol. :mf_lustslow:

Love how they turned out; they are really an eye catcher. If the MFC keeps up the MIKA-fided clothing we could probably start our own MIKA clothing line :teehee:

Haha, the grid is beautiful. lol. :mf_lustslow:

Love how they turned out; they are really an eye catcher. If the MFC keeps up the MIKA-fided clothing we could probably start our own MIKA clothing line :teehee:

youve got one potential shoes buyer here!!:teehee::lmfao:!

I've made 2 new Mika drawings. I don't really like them, but here they are anyway:

IMGP0982a.jpg

IMGP0984a.jpg

Photo by Saskia

thats awesome!!!:wub2::wub2:

i dotn know how you guys can draw like that!!! i just... cant:blink:

its really beautiful:blush-anim-cl: