ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here are all of them in one pic .jurken.jpg?t=1270544985 i'm working on a new one right now , i'll show it when it's ready

wow they are sooo unbeleavebaly cool (i dont normaly were dresses but id were them)

wow i JUV them

Holysusie I love your buttons! So cute!

here are all of them in one pic .jurken.jpg?t=1270544985 i'm working on a new one right now , i'll show it when it's ready

Whoa. That's all so amazing. :mf_lustslow:

How long did they take you to make?

wow they are sooo unbeleavebaly cool (i dont normaly were dresses but id were them)

wow i JUV them

Whoa. That's all so amazing. :mf_lustslow:

How long did they take you to make?

thanks girls , a few months for each dress only the purple and blue one took me a little over a week cos i kept delaying it , and i have worked until very late at night to finish them

I've made this to put in front of one of my notebooks, took me many days because I couldn't make up my mind on the design, it's not what Iv'e imagined, but I like it :aah:

Lyrics.jpg

And my lollipop necklace, which I'm in love with

Lollipopnecklace.jpg

p1020632640x480.jpg

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Love everything :biggrin2:

all of them are fantastic!!! my favorite is the blue one with the letters:wub2:

p1020632640x480.jpg

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

soooo cute:biggrin2:

WOW .... I'd definitely wear 2nd one:wub2:[/quote:biggrin2: ty

Wow i love that blue dress in the middle, with mika's face and mika written on it it's so cool :D
thanks but it's purple , haha

:wub2: There amazing! My favorite is the bottom left!
thanks

I especially like the LICM and Rain ones! :boing:

thanks

Love everything :biggrin2:

thanks , i love your necklace

all of them are fantastic!!! my favorite is the blue one with the letters:wub2:

thanks that's my favorite right now too , i think... but first i was very nervous to wear it. well i get that with every dress i make.

yes this got to be my favorite because mika wrote: " with love mika xxx "on it :wub2:

wow, the dresses are amazing!! I always wanted to do clothes, but I was so bad in stiching and all that stuff... :wink2:

here is one of my drawings I made some time ago - i hope you understand it :teehee: ..it's about the song "blue eyes" - he explained it in a vid.. as I heard him talking about this crazy great ideas I knew I have to draw it :cheerful_h4h: ...sorry for the quality ..don't know why it is that bad :blink:

5ydlpj.jpg

wow, the dresses are amazing!! I always wanted to do clothes, but I was so bad in stiching and all that stuff... :wink2:

here is one of my drawings I made some time ago - i hope you understand it :teehee: ..it's about the song "blue eyes" - he explained it in a vid.. as I heard him talking about this crazy great ideas I knew I have to draw it :cheerful_h4h: ...sorry for the quality ..don't know why it is that bad :blink:

5ydlpj.jpg

thanks:biggrin2: and i love your drawing! it's not bad at all

just did this

mikaartgracekelly.jpg

sweet!:teehee:

I've made this to put in front of one of my notebooks, took me many days because I couldn't make up my mind on the design, it's not what Iv'e imagined, but I like it :aah:

And my lollipop necklace, which I'm in love with

Lollipopnecklace.jpg

Love everything

stunning!:biggrin2:

And you say you can't paint :sneaky2::naughty: It's awesome :wink2:

Mika has so magic talent that make me draw!! seriously, ive never drawn/painted anything before!! i was really bad!!!!

but i guess his artwork is just really inspiring!

thanks alot :huglove:

5ydlpj.jpg

That is SO INCREDIBLY close to my idea :naughty: