ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made a cake of the tribal mask last night.

I cut all the pieces out of fondant and arranged it on the cake, making it stick with water.

38c64458-1-1.jpg

df9bedee-1.jpg this pic looks more like a cake. :teehee: 1 layer, 10'' cake

What took the longest was getting the right colors. I think i got it pretty close in the end.

AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME. :mf_lustslow:

I think the fondant colors are spot on!

Darlign your cake looks GREAT! :)

In september i have birthday, can i have one? ;)

@BangBangLou That cake looks amazing!

AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME. :mf_lustslow:

I think the fondant colors are spot on!

thanks girlies!! :pinkbow:

Miss.roxy, Your latest portrait looks great! And your last cartoonish one is adorable and true! <3

Miss.roxy, Your latest portrait looks great! And your last cartoonish one is adorable and true! <3

Thank you :wub2:

That's so amazing! :bow:

Thank you hun :)

@Miss.roxy It's so true what you say and the pic is great and expresses that perfectly :wink2:

Thank you.. Yes, his music is magic :) I believe that Mika is true angel on earth! :mf_lustslow:

^ Simple ,colorful and cute :biggrin2:

Thank you darling:)

Wow that looks amazing! :)

It´s drawed by computer, isn´t it? :)

It´s so greaaaat :mf_lustslow:

Thanks and yes it is. by photoshop CS4 :biggrin2:

wow it seems so real! :aah: you genius!

Hello how about your exam? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

hehe

OMG plz....

Love it, and I love the one in your signature as well!

Thankyou :teehee: I'm not exactly the best at drawing portraits, so i do silhouettes instead:

Oh but i think it´s perfect!! :)

You draw things, you are able to.. :) You´re just doing what you can do and it´s great, because it´s your method of expressing your emotions and feelings. :wink2: Never stop, i really like it!:wub2:

Oh but i think it´s perfect!! :)

You draw things, you are able to.. :) You´re just doing what you can do and it´s great, because it´s your method of expressing your emotions and feelings. :wink2: Never stop, i really like it!:wub2:

Oh thankyou! :wub2: I'm glad someone likes it. I really am happy about that. Cos I see all these pictures and drawings do, and i think that i am pathetic compared to them

I think that art is just our method of expressing our ideas. :)

If Mika didn´t have emotions in his songs, he would never became so famous :) Cause just voice, or just perfect lines in drawings, this is not enough i think :)

If Mika didn´t have emotions in his songs, he would never became so famous :) Cause just voice, or just perfect lines in drawings, this is not enough i think :)

Good point. Ok. Thankyou

Dark.jpg

Oh thankyou! :wub2: I'm glad someone likes it. I really am happy about that. Cos I see all these pictures and drawings do, and i think that i am pathetic compared to them

Don't think that! Your stuff is not pathetic at all! I like how you do silhouettes, your lines are awesome, usually people just black it out. I think that one ^ is really nice! :)

Cool! What does it say in his jacket?

Don't think that! Your stuff is not pathetic at all! I like how you do silhouettes, your lines are awesome, usually people just black it out. I think that one ^ is really nice! :)

Cool! What does it say in his jacket?

Thanks! All the Toy Boy lyrics. :naughty:

You totally hit the nail on the head... you've expressed it perfectly! That's the way I look at art too.