ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Sweeties, my 8th Mika :) (sorry for bad picture quality, i have not my phone :( )

Hope you like it :)

That's awesome. I think that's my favorite that you've done. So nice. :wub2:

156qwjb.jpg

LOVE that. :mf_lustslow:

I really really like how some of the lines are open.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm making a drawing where all Mika's songs are processed in.

This is what I've got so far but I'm kinda stuck :teehee:

picture.php?albumid=598&pictureid=7103

I love that. I love your style, all the stuff on strings. So cool. :mf_lustslow:

I was lurking in one of the birthday project threads you're working in and I love the one you did with raindrops on strings too. SO awesome. [/gushing]:naughty:

I love that. I love your style, all the stuff on strings. So cool. :mf_lustslow:

I was lurking in one of the birthday project threads you're working in and I love the one you did with raindrops on strings too. SO awesome. [/gushing]:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: thank you

Wow, i've justed stepped into this thread for the first time...but definitely not the last time, you are all amazingly talented :wub2:

156qwjb.jpg

Wonkita, i didn't know you are drawing at all. :shocked:

That pic is wonderful!!!:wub2:

How many more talents do you have i don't know nothing about by now??!!! :roftl:

I'm making a drawing where all Mika's songs are processed in.

This is what I've got so far but I'm kinda stuck :teehee:

picture.php?albumid=598&pictureid=7103

Wow, i really love your style! It's so unique and i can't wait to see this drawing finished. Nice idea to include all Mika's songs in one drawing! And as i said a million times before: I LOVE your siggie and the RAIN drawing you did for the Remembory!!!

I try to be like...

gracekelly.jpg

Grace Kelly! :naughty:

This is just stunning!!! I am sooo proud that you made it for the Remembory :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

To all the other talented MFCers in here, i still have a few songs left, in case you want to participate in my little Remembory ("Pairs") Project for Mika:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23974

Sweeties, my 8th Mika :) (sorry for bad picture quality, i have not my phone :( )Hope you like it :)

It's a gorgeous drawing again! :wub2:

Did you use any other material for this drawing? (Is it an other hardness of the pencil? It looks like charcoal).

OKAY :D

So my cover of GRACE KELLY IN FRENCH here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwgk4Taj6KQ

DON´t be cruel, i tried ;)

And you can sing too... :shocked:

156qwjb.jpg

Wow love it... it looks quite simple, but I see so many movement in it! I really hear him say: "One, two, three whooo"! You captured his body language very well.

I'm making a drawing where all Mika's songs are processed in.This is what I've got so far but I'm kinda stuck :teehee:

I made something like that of Mika's second album, but your style is totally different than mine. That doesn't mean that I don't like yours, in contrary: I love your style! I can't draw like that. I really hope you will finish it!

I try to be like...Grace Kelly! :naughty:

Cherol your work is beautiful as always!

Edited by ~Wicky~

opzk2r.jpg

:teehee:

Really like it :D

2i9qg53.jpg

^ I based this on Lonely Alcoholic, kind of, but then decided to write Love today? To add a weird kind of twist to it :) I'm quite pleased with it as it took a long time to find the right pictures for it

2q0lws2.jpg

I got the idea for that when I heard the line "Feels like I'm falling" in Over my shoulder, I did it a while ago but don't think I posted it. I wasn't to pleased with it, but i think it's ok :)

Edited by snazzyjazzy
posted the same photo twice x]