EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:swoon:

wow that's amazing!! :wub2: I've grown to become a rather big fan of yours :aah:

:wub2:

YOU - ARE - SO - F*CKING AMAZING :mf_lustslow:

I love you ! IT LOOKS more wonderful than everything i´ve seen in my life!!!! :wub2:

100% jealous! Aww, I can´t draw, no I can´t! :mf_rosetinted:

You are brilliant, OMG, you should be legend!!!!

Thanks guys!! :wub2:

So much cool art in here!! :mf_lustslow:

I've been slacking in doing Mika art for a bit, but since it was his birthday I was inspired :naughty:

mikaisgolden.jpg

Mika is Golden.

I've been missing your Mika art. :naughty:

It's fantastic as always. :wub2:

Sweet.Pixie, it´s really cool' :mf_lustslow:

Wicky - It´s absolutely beautiful to me, I can imagine it as a DVD booklet :wub2:

It's amazing! So creative!

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Did this for MIKA's Birthday!

The paper was rude with me when I showed her the water though:sneaky2:

Wow Adda, that's really nice!

I never have the courage to use watercolor... I always mess it up :teehee:

So much cool art in here!! :mf_lustslow:

I've been slacking in doing Mika art for a bit, but since it was his birthday I was inspired :naughty:

Cherol that's beautiful again!

I love the light cirkle and those little arrows on his clothes, it's a sort of Cherol trademark.

did ya all study somewhere or u just got talent ? :(((( im in dipression i cant draw :( i can draw only ugly cartoons :(((((((((((

I think that many of us study painting. me not, i never was on art lesson. But you know, portraits are not only art, you know. Cartoons are art too, for example Disney - Not every human is able to draw Tom and Jerry :thumb_yello: And many times it´s much harder. Or Picasso - in fact he didn´t draw real portraits or countries or cartoons... trees.. He had his own style. And that´s why he became famous. Many people dislike his artwork, but he put a part of himself there. That´s why his art was so valuable. You can do anything. You can draw or sing or dance. But don´t do it like other people. Do it just how you feel it. It´s obviously the right way :thumb_yello:

did ya all study somewhere or u just got talent ? :(((( im in dipression i cant draw :( i can draw only ugly cartoons :(((((((((((

I told you, your portrait is looking good already !!

And you don't have to take an art class to draw. Just practice and find what you love to draw. I think there are loads of people on here that have nver taken lessons. :wink2:

hey i need help :) i have just drawn this and i want to mkae somethink creative and unusual,not just a portrait,something like pop art coul u recommend me something? :)

sequins

glitter

random scraps of paper

paint fingerprints

edible paper

lol maby too random