ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

your brother must be very handsome:naughty:

:biggrin2: maybe. he has hair like mika not exactly like mika but.... my friends and my cousins was thinking that mika was my brother :naughty: but he is only 18=)) I laugh a lot...

it realized only my mom:biggrin2:

p.s. I agree your sig:teehee: my too=D

Edited by mary*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:biggrin2: maybe. he has hair like mika not exactly like mika but.... my friends and my cousins was thinking that mika was my brother :naughty: but he is only 18=)) I laugh a lot...

it realized only my mom:biggrin2:

p.s. I agree your sig:teehee: my too=D

I love your brother :aah:

Sure I will .. But my phone is broken (again) So I have to wait.

:aah: my phone's in the shop to be repared too, i miss it soooo much :tears:

can't wait to see better quality pic of last drawing, :teehee: it already looks amazing in this quality :wub2::wub2:

i've told you so many times before, but i'll do it again and again and again :teehee: You're sooo talented, love all your drawings :wub2:

:aah: my phone's in the shop to be repared too, i miss it soooo much :tears:

can't wait to see better quality pic of last drawing, :teehee: it already looks amazing in this quality :wub2::wub2:

i've told you so many times before, but i'll do it again and again and again :teehee: You're sooo talented, love all your drawings :wub2:

oh thank you hun, you really made my day now, I´ve met terrible girl today, i was her friend for a long time and I´ve never done her anything wrong.. and she said - hey! and then I turned around and she said to her friends something like - oh my god, how awful clothes she wears!.. I was really upset,not because of what she said,but how.. so thank you :huglove:

oh thank you hun, you really made my day now, I´ve met terrible girl today, i was her friend for a long time and I´ve never done her anything wrong.. and she said - hey! and then I turned around and she said to her friends something like - oh my god, how awful clothes she wears!.. I was really upset,not because of what she said,but how.. so thank you :huglove:

you're welcome ;) and i mean every word of it :huglove:

is horrible thing what that friend did to you today:sneaky2:

hope this helps a bit :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...