• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow!it looks better!...now the eyes r awesome!:mf_lustslow:

finally i've started my painting !:biggrin2:

the problem is i just have HB pencil already,so i'm trying to make it right,that's why it's harder...:mf_rosetinted:

and lucia...could u tell me how can i draw the lips? i can't do it anymore!:sneaky2:

wendy!they r amazing!:mf_lustslow:wish i could make some great things as yours.how did u make that bracelet?:blink:

thanks :blush-anim-cl: actually I have a special tool to make it, it's like a scaffold and I stretch the strings out and put beads between, it's kinda hard to explain...

Hello, I'm a painter, and I make portraits in oilpaint. I just finished working on a portrait of Mika:

Mikaklaar.jpg

Next project will be another portrait in oilpaint of Mika, that will go to the MFC 5th anniversary auction in London!

:jawdrop: *clinking save immediately after seeing the pic*

Lips?? Oh my! xD

Next time I´ll do a tutorial!!! :))

Anyway. My new Rihanna. And MIKA 25 is coming sooooon :mf_rosetinted:

rihanna_detail_by_missroxymfc-d4e0qwq.jpg

you're still the best drawer, Lucia...

thanks :blush-anim-cl: actually I have a special tool to make it, it's like a scaffold and I stretch the strings out and put beads between, it's kinda hard to explain...

:jawdrop: *clinking save immediately after seeing the pic*

you're still the best drawer, Lucia...

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I´m happy you think that. I have few idols in drawing, and believe me, there is many people that can draw better than I can :wink2:

You know what killed me? An article about some 18 years old girl that drew lady gaga and angelina and many other artists, like - proffesionals says no one in her age can draw like that. I got angry so much! She had so many mistakes there, it really wasn´t that good, I can honestly say, I´m 17 and I can do better. But still, there´s a long way in front of me to be the best. :wink2:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I´m happy you think that. I have few idols in drawing, and believe me, there is many people that can draw better than I can :wink2:

You know what killed me? An article about some 18 years old girl that drew lady gaga and angelina and many other artists, like - proffesionals says no one in her age can draw like that. I got angry so much! She had so many mistakes there, it really wasn´t that good, I can honestly say, I´m 17 and I can do better. But still, there´s a long way in front of me to be the best. :wink2:

she's just on the news cause someone introduced her to the press, but I believe that if the press knows about you, she could have been kick assed (is that even a word? :lmfao:) honestly, I spend 20 minutes just to draw eyes...

I drew this quickly today :teehee:

Haven't finished the face cos I'm still not 100% happy, it's driving me crazy! :aah:

307281_168046006619276_100002416338579_327244_805221390_n.jpg

Love the body :das: and the hair! ah, I want that hair xD

It's not Mika art, and it is unfinished, but I'm kinda proud of it!

306369_291517910872303_100000422885527_1118404_772350337_n.jpg

I watched your video on youtube and it made me want to paint :3

I am drawing Mika again. it's been AGES :teehee:

Scan-6.jpg

Step i've to say. you're really the best drawner here. no one can take that away from you. all you pics have so many details and they are so clear. not blurry AT ALL.. REALLY! have never seen some one there can draw like you!

and i like you take your time to draw. not being in a hurry, and draw like 1 pic each day:thumb_yello:

You get the first prize:winner_first_h4h:

:teehee:

Hello, I'm a painter, and I make portraits in oilpaint. I just finished working on a portrait of Mika:

Mikaklaar.jpg

Next project will be another portrait in oilpaint of Mika, that will go to the MFC 5th anniversary auction in London!

It's amazing you can do that with paint. so nice... i would never know how to do that! :aah:

Step i've to say. you're really the best drawner here. no one can take that away from you. all you pics have so many details and they are so clear. not blurry AT ALL.. REALLY! have never seen some one there can draw like you!

and i like you take your time to draw. not being in a hurry, and draw like 1 pic each day:thumb_yello:

You get the first prize:winner_first_h4h:

:teehee:

lol yes that's true :mf_rosetinted: I'm more a 1 drawing/2 months kinda person :roftl:

I am drawing Mika again. it's been AGES :teehee:

Scan-6.jpg

Steph ! SOOOO amazing :fangurl: , It's just, just wow. I really have no words. I can't wait for the whole thing heartattack.gif

I love your technique soo much :teehee:

Her technique is to scan the person into her computer. No wonder we haven't seen mika around.:mf_rosetinted:

Mikaklaar.jpg

It's so beautiful ! i'd buy that anyday :wink2:

Edited by Jaya

Steph ! SOOOO amazing :fangurl: , It's just, just wow. I really have no words. I can't wait for the whole thing heartattack.gif

Her technique is to scan the person into her computer. No wonder we haven't seen mika around.:mf_rosetinted:

darn you're on to me :mf_rosetinted:

thank you :naughty:

Hi all :bye:

it's been a year since I've joined MFC but this is the first time I post any of my artwork here :wink2: mostly cos I don't think it's all that good, and usually they are just doodles and sketches, not real pictures.

I'm not a painter, I couldn't make a portrait if my life depended on it, so I never even tried to draw Mika (or maybe I just lack the enthusiasm for the artist, since most of it is gone to his art :wink2:), but, I loooove illustrating songs, so here's my latest illustration:

LOLLIPOP_1.jpg

it's actually one detail of a much larger picture that i drew some time ago, in pencil, so I just played with it in photoshop last night and this is what came out of it :)

I called it Lollipop, even tho it has nothing to do with Mika's Lollipop girl :naughty:

Hi all :bye:

it's been a year since I've joined MFC but this is the first time I post any of my artwork here :wink2: mostly cos I don't think it's all that good, and usually they are just doodles and sketches, not real pictures.

I'm not a painter, I couldn't make a portrait if my life depended on it, so I never even tried to draw Mika (or maybe I just lack the enthusiasm for the artist, since most of it is gone to his art :wink2:), but, I loooove illustrating songs, so here's my latest illustration:

LOLLIPOP_1.jpg

it's actually one detail of a much larger picture that i drew some time ago, in pencil, so I just played with it in photoshop last night and this is what came out of it :)

I called it Lollipop, even tho it has nothing to do with Mika's Lollipop girl :naughty:

:thumb_yello: awww that's so cuteee :wub2:

thanks for sharing :biggrin2:

ahha! now I have finished the forth one :sneaky2:

Mika first attempt... didn't work out much :no:

IMG_0820.jpg

Second one:

IMG_0821.jpg

Third one (advertisement for The Origin of Love, school work)

IMG_0788.jpg

Forth one, best one so far :teehee:

IMG_0796.jpg

So yeah... enjoy :biggrin2:

omg!

u r awesome!:mf_lustslow:,and i like the way u make it look like korean cartoons!:aah: LOVE THEM!:mf_lustslow:

Hello! Haven´t been here for a while! I really like your colorful artwork, also those "korean cartoon" portraits, especially 4th one :)

Here´s my new Mika drawing. Not Mika 25, ,it´s just a small thingy I´ve done in an hour :) Enjoy!

mika___light_in_the_dark_by_missroxymfc-d4eytjh.jpg

Hello! Haven´t been here for a while! I really like your colorful artwork, also those "korean cartoon" portraits, especially 4th one :)

Here´s my new Mika drawing. Not Mika 25, ,it´s just a small thingy I´ve done in an hour :) Enjoy!

A small thingy i've done in an hour, she says...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

OOOOOOOO

MMMMMMMY

GOD!

It is fantastic! In an hour? :shocked:

your thingy in an hour will be my whole day! :thumb_yello: