ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Hey :biggrin2:

Okay, I'm no artist, so I'd appreciate advice from you amazing people... :teehee:

My FIRST EVER attempt, I don't like it very much, but has anyone got any tips? :blush-anim-cl:

303874_164340493656494_100002416338579_314194_112787285_n.jpg?dl=1

you're good! :thumb_yello:

the likeliness isn't a 100% yet, but you have this amazing natural sketchy style :wub2: I love it

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you're good! :thumb_yello:

the likeliness isn't a 100% yet, but you have this amazing natural sketchy style :wub2: I love it

Thank you :wub2:

I know, I'll keep practicing... Do you have any techniques for likeness, or is it just to keep going? :biggrin2:

I know, I'll keep practicing... Do you have any techniques for likeness, or is it just to keep going? :biggrin2:

well in your case, because it would be a shame to loose that sketchy style, I think keep practising is it indeed :thumb_yello:

because I can see you can draw, you've got talent and an unique style already. So I also think your style is more important than having that 100% realistic drawing. You know what I mean? Those things don't really match. But the more you practise the better you'll become at it! But don't go for the photo-realistic drawings, you'll loose your style then :thumb_yello:

well in your case, because it would be a shame to loose that sketchy style, I think keep practising is it indeed :thumb_yello:

because I can see you can draw, you've got talent and an unique style already. So I also think your style is more important than having that 100% realistic drawing. You know what I mean? Those things don't really match. But the more you practise the better you'll become at it! But don't go for the photo-realistic drawings, you'll loose your style then :thumb_yello:

I love your drawings by the way!

:bye:

I drew this today on drawing lesson :aah:

I know it's not mikaish at all , just wanted to share :teehee:

photo3639.jpg

also this ones are older, but still :biggrin2: (here's some of them, they're too much)

photo1920.jpg

These are my favourites :wub2:

photo1915.jpg

photo1920.jpg

I must say landscapes are a huge problem for me. Colours are too :aah: It makes me admire everyone who CAN paint a landscape. So the artwork you have posted .. it´s just amazing how you did it! You have all my respect. :thumb_yello:

photo3639.jpg

also this ones are older, but still :biggrin2: (here's some of them, they're too much)

photo1903.jpg

photo1915.jpg

photo1920.jpg

Wow, you're good! I didn't know that there are so many talanted people here :biggrin2:

I drew this quickly today :teehee:

Haven't finished the face cos I'm still not 100% happy, it's driving me crazy! :aah:

307281_168046006619276_100002416338579_327244_805221390_n.jpg

Wow, real Mika is thin, but yours must be really hungry!!!! :naughty:

But I must say you are gifted, I would notice it´s mika even without telling me! :thumb_yello:

ello people :bye:

Finally I could post photossss!! :yay:

img0722mf.jpg

I was bored on day and decided to take out my old clay and make some stuff with it

img0714g.png

Shot at 2011-10-24

this? LICM. in pencil sketch

img0710xp.jpg

took a piece of plastic in my techno class and made a Luvluvmi :teehee:

img0690y.jpg

50 minutes of Mika

img0689zq.jpg

lino printing in art class. It's done now!

img0678nf.jpg

my Mika bracelet made by bead using the Beadalon. It ended up besides my phone now :teehee:

so yeah... that's it for now, I might post the finished Mika linos tomorrow :bye:

thank you giiirls!! I'm so glad that you liked my stuff, it means a lot for me! :clap: since you liked them I'll post another few ones too :teehee:

and Lucia, I wish I knew DRAWING as you know, and not paint at all :blush-anim-cl:

and your (ALL) work is sooo good!! :wub2:

so here they are:

photo1930x.jpg

photo1929z.jpg

photo1912.jpg

photo1910.jpg

Wow, real Mika is thin, but yours must be really hungry!!!! :naughty:

But I must say you are gifted, I would notice it´s mika even without telling me! :thumb_yello:

He hadn't eaten all day :mf_rosetinted:

And thank you :wub2: I've completely erased the face and done it again, it looks a little better, I will post it later :thumb_yello:

thank you giiirls!! I'm so glad that you liked my stuff, it means a lot for me! :clap: since you liked them I'll post another few ones too :teehee:

They are amazing :mf_lustslow:

@Wendy, lovely :wub2: You have given me inspiration :teehee:

@Eloise, WOW! Love that technique!

Edit: Here is my revised version :aah:

309795_168600746563802_100002416338579_329249_1159936840_n.jpg

Edited by astor

Edit: Here is my revised version :aah:

309795_168600746563802_100002416338579_329249_1159936840_n.jpg

wow!it looks better!...now the eyes r awesome!:mf_lustslow:

finally i've started my painting !:biggrin2:

the problem is i just have HB pencil already,so i'm trying to make it right,that's why it's harder...:mf_rosetinted:

and lucia...could u tell me how can i draw the lips? i can't do it anymore!:sneaky2:

wendy!they r amazing!:mf_lustslow:wish i could make some great things as yours.how did u make that bracelet?:blink:

Hello, I'm a painter, and I make portraits in oilpaint. I just finished working on a portrait of Mika:

Mikaklaar.jpg

Next project will be another portrait in oilpaint of Mika, that will go to the MFC 5th anniversary auction in London!

Hello, I'm a painter, and I make portraits in oilpaint. I just finished working on a portrait of Mika:

Mikaklaar.jpg

Next project will be another portrait in oilpaint of Mika, that will go to the MFC 5th anniversary auction in London!

it's amazing!!!!!!! :wub2: It's stunning

Mikaklaar.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It's amazing !!

His eyes in your painting ... :swoon:

the problem is i just have HB pencil already,so i'm trying to make it right,that's why it's harder...:mf_rosetinted:

and lucia...could u tell me how can i draw the lips? i can't do it anymore!:sneaky2:

wendy!they r amazing!:mf_lustslow:wish i could make some great things as yours.how did u make that bracelet?:blink:

Good luck! :aah:

Lips?? Oh my! xD

Next time I´ll do a tutorial!!! :))

Anyway. My new Rihanna. And MIKA 25 is coming sooooon :mf_rosetinted:

rihanna_detail_by_missroxymfc-d4e0qwq.jpg